PDA

View Full Version : No warning before event cooldown ended

Abuze
11-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Dear STS,
Why wasn't there an system warning that event cool down is ending? This is done for Northal, Cryostar and even when event portals are about to close. So I ask again why wasn't there one this time?
On top of that it was said that the cool down remains for 3 days but ends on Monday.. Erm I am pretty sure it's still Sunday.
A lot of player failed spend their tokens before the "pats boom event ended". Those players and I kindly ask you for 1 more day or at least a couple hours to spend our tokens, I don't believe that we are asking for too much. Really hope that STS can understand and fulfill what we requested. :crushed:
Not everyone is constantly looking at the timezone that STS uses..

Sakurahb
11-06-2016, 01:58 PM
Omg it ended ????

I thought it would be Monday I still have tokens to spend :(

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

Mess
11-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Omg it ended ????

I thought it would be Monday I still have tokens to spend :(

Had* lol

/11chars

Golem
11-06-2016, 02:23 PM
we had many days to use our tokens. they told about it already and also like after every event we had 3 days to use our tokens. this also happened to me but it was my own fault. sts had nothing to do with mine lazyness wasting mine tokens.

Sakurahb
11-06-2016, 02:33 PM
we had many days to use our tokens. they told about it already and also like after every event we had 3 days to use our tokens. this also happened to me but it was my own fault. sts had nothing to do with mine lazyness wasting mine tokens.
Well today is Sunday ,and they said that it was going to end on Monday .

Golem
11-06-2016, 02:34 PM
Well today is Sunday ,and they said that it was going to end on Monday .

you are right

eugene9707
11-06-2016, 02:58 PM
I think it's a mistake, still Sunday on sts time.....

Darkluciferx
11-06-2016, 03:17 PM
I was thinking to spend tokens in a Sexy Violet vanity or Magma set...... and then boom ends :(

bjc535
11-06-2016, 03:27 PM
Yes ty for this thread, I had 5-6k tokens on my toons that I didn't get to use, hope something is done about it.

Ravintov
11-06-2016, 03:41 PM
what im scared??? vgroom in last posting said, token will be auto-reset when end of cooldown :(
is it mean will lost all of token we have? i hope they have backup data..

resurrected
11-06-2016, 03:53 PM
I wish it gonna be fixed..

Anehazaz
11-06-2016, 05:16 PM
Er....STS.....it's still Sunday .....

Sxvm
11-06-2016, 06:15 PM
They must have said Monday by an accident because it clearly said 3 days after event which is 1. Friday 2. Saturday 3. Sunday.

Abuze
11-06-2016, 06:55 PM
They must have said Monday by an accident because it clearly said 3 days after event which is 1. Friday 2. Saturday 3. Sunday.

I highly doubt that it was a mistake because it was mentioned on forums and in game you can see it on update log.

To all those saying/thinking that those who didn't spend tokens before the "pats boom event ended" that it's their mistake for not spending tokens the day before or something: There could be tons of reasons why players choose to spend tokens at the last minutes of event cool down. My reason for waiting till the last minute was to see the change in value of each token items. I spend a lot of time thinking wisely about what would be best to spend my tokens on, what I could profit mostly from. To seee this of course I have to observe the value changes in event token items. This is why a system warning message is essential for event cool down ending and not just a "pats boom event ended".

Eggzavier
11-06-2016, 07:04 PM
It must be time zones. The sts headquarters is located in Texas, USA ... Maybe you got the time zones mixed up?

Eggzavier
11-06-2016, 07:06 PM
Idk though the exact time zone line in Texas, USA but Im pretty sure someone else knows it :/

Suentous PO
11-06-2016, 07:07 PM
What is a "pats boom"?

Plqgue
11-06-2016, 09:12 PM
It must be time zones. The sts headquarters is located in Texas, USA ... Maybe you got the time zones mixed up?

I live 100 miles from sts hq it's still Sunday here bud

nightmaresmoke
11-06-2016, 09:41 PM
And that's why use your tokens immediately after event has ended.

Oakmaiden
11-06-2016, 09:51 PM
The event ended on a Thursday 1:30 pm CT.3 day cool down = Friday,Saturday and Sunday til 1:30 pm CT.Sts said they would collect unused tokens on Monday. They never said cool down ends on Monday.

blazerdd
11-06-2016, 09:57 PM
I live 100 miles from sts hq it's still Sunday here bud

30 miles here :p

bonjovi3223
11-06-2016, 11:27 PM
Holy crap. I haven't used my tokens either. Got busy irl & thought I would spend them on Monday as was announced. Sts pls fix this.

Anehazaz
11-07-2016, 10:05 AM
The event ended on a Thursday 1:30 pm CT.3 day cool down = Friday,Saturday and Sunday til 1:30 pm CT.Sts said they would collect unused tokens on Monday. They never said cool down ends on Monday.

That's your interpretation and tokens were collected on Sunday so I don't see the point you're making

Mylast
11-07-2016, 10:21 AM
There was no warning for ending, thats bad but. Why u wait till last day or hour to use ur tokens? Its not like u gonna get more tokens or something like that. Stop watching it and use it. Had enough time to decide what to do with it.

Plqgue
11-07-2016, 10:21 AM
30 miles here :p

@.@ I'm in San Antonio u?

bonjovi3223
11-07-2016, 11:50 AM
Dear STS,
We have both made a mistake here so lets pls reach a compromise.
Sts mistake: even though you said 3 day cooldown, u mentioned monday on it.
Players mistake: rather then counting the days we relied on visual of monday & it got stuck in our heads.
Many of us were busy irl & we failed to collect rewards in the due time. I myself relied on the Monday visual stuck in my head. We had worked hard playing on multiple toons & pls do not let our efforts go to waste.

Vvildfire
11-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Dear STS,
We have both made a mistake here so lets pls reach a compromise.
Sts mistake: even though you said 3 day cooldown, u mentioned monday on it.
Players mistake: rather then counting the days we relied on visual of monday & it got stuck in our heads.
Many of us were busy irl & we failed to collect rewards in the due time. I myself relied on the Monday visual stuck in my head. We had worked hard playing on multiple toons & pls do not let our efforts go to waste.

What's the compromise you were suggesting? :)
Either way, +1. Both parties made a mistake. I can't wait that long before spending my tokens, but those who did has their reasons. I think it would be fair to let them spend their tokens as well.

leoakre
11-07-2016, 12:02 PM
I highly doubt that it was a mistake because it was mentioned on forums and in game you can see it on update log.

To all those saying/thinking that those who didn't spend tokens before the "pats boom event ended" that it's their mistake for not spending tokens the day before or something: There could be tons of reasons why players choose to spend tokens at the last minutes of event cool down. My reason for waiting till the last minute was to see the change in value of each token items. I spend a lot of time thinking wisely about what would be best to spend my tokens on, what I could profit mostly from. To seee this of course I have to observe the value changes in event token items. This is why a system warning message is essential for event cool down ending and not just a "pats boom event ended".

What is a 'pats boom'??

Guess I'll Google that ...

leoakre
11-07-2016, 12:08 PM
What is a 'pats boom'??

Guess I'll Google that ...

Nope....still confused :(

bonjovi3223
11-07-2016, 12:11 PM
What's the compromise you were suggesting? :)
Either way, +1. Both parties made a mistake. I can't wait that long before spending my tokens, but those who did has their reasons. I think it would be fair to let them spend their tokens as well.
My compromise is that since its a mistake by both parties, they should give us a day or half a day to spend our tokens by reinstating the event town.

Abuze
11-07-2016, 01:16 PM
Nope....still confused :(

Meant it as suddenly/without any warning. :P

Justg
11-07-2016, 01:21 PM
Hey folks, we are sorry about the miscommunication. We said two things: 3 day cooldown (on Thursday), and ends on Monday (which is a 4 day cooldown).

Unfortunately the town is closed and the tokens are gone, so we are not able to restore any that went unused this year. Point well taken about the in-game notifications as well, we'll try to add that to cooldowns in the future.

- g

blazerdd
11-07-2016, 01:32 PM
@.@ I'm in San Antonio u?

Austin teehee

Ravintov
11-07-2016, 01:34 PM
oke thanks for clarification.. hope in future, better communication about notification for us..

bonjovi3223
11-07-2016, 01:42 PM
Hey folks, we are sorry about the miscommunication. We said two things: 3 day cooldown (on Thursday), and ends on Monday (which is a 4 day cooldown).

Unfortunately the town is closed and the tokens are gone, so we are not able to restore any that went unused this year. Point well taken about the in-game notifications as well, we'll try to add that to cooldowns in the future.

- g
That is just unfair. :(

Blazerland
11-07-2016, 01:56 PM

- g

had unspent tokens too but at least some lesson learned and looking forward for positive changes in the future.

Melthyz
11-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Aww... 3 days advanced notice and you couldn't have spent the tokens. I actually think it's not sts that's at fault here. Maybe next time spend it during the first 2 days of the cooldown period.

Schnitzel
11-07-2016, 02:01 PM
"unfair so unfair", so whats your solution? Cant just complain about it being unfair without giving a solution.
The points are gone the tokens are spent. Cant just recover all that now and leave it there for a couple hours.
Event's over, time to move on

octavos
11-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Aww... 3 days advanced notice and you couldn't have spent the tokens. I actually think it's not sts that's at fault here. Maybe next time spend it during the first 2 days of the cooldown period.

I did, made a killing on the cooldown XD...this isn't STS guys. plenty of time..but a notification wouldn't hurt also :)

there was 2 conflicting statements..but during a cool down..people shouldn't test the limits of an event.

Abuze
11-07-2016, 02:09 PM

You wouldn't talk like this if you had an IRL situation that wouldn't give you the time to log and spend tokens. Instead of standing against each other we as a community should stand together. Name one negative thing that can result from player just getting to spend their tokens.

"unfair so unfair", so whats your solution? Cant just complain about it being unfair without giving a solution.
The points are gone the tokens are spent. Cant just recover all that now and leave it there for a couple hours.
Event's over, time to move on
I'm 100% sure that the token data has not been wiped. It just requires a little work to put them back in the live servers. Can't STS put a little effort to do this?? They don't even have to check EVERY single players event token data no. Just let the peeps that failed to spend tokens because of STS's miscommunication email support. Let the event items be displayed in store and, don't have to open the event map again.

Justg
11-07-2016, 02:11 PM
You wouldn't talk like this if you had an IRL situation that wouldn't give you the time to log and spend tokens. Instead of standing against each other we as a community should stand together. Name one negative thing that can result from player just getting to spend their tokens.

I'm 100% sure that the token data has not been wiped. It just requires a little work to put them back in the live servers. Can't STS put a little effort to do this?? They don't even have to check EVERY single players event token data no. Just let the peeps that failed to spend tokens because of STS's miscommunication email support. Let the event items be displayed in store and, don't have to open the event map again.

Unfortunately this is not "just a effort". We're sorry about the miscommunication, but you did have the actual timeframe as well (3 days). We'll look into better notifications and try to be better communicators in the future.

Melthyz
11-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Real life situation or not, 3 whole days that's 72 hrs. You couldn't have sneak into the bathroom for 15 mins to spend the tokens? I'm not against the community or for the community, I'm just voicing what I believe is YOUR fault for not spending your tokens in a timely fashion. That's the thing that's wrong with society nowadays always looking for others to blame while the blame clearly falls on their lap...

Ariceuidi
11-07-2016, 02:18 PM
If u see second ss says "3 day cool-down ends Monday"... plus in third ss he said they will be collecting them on Monday around 1:30pm... not Sunday....

Fyrce
11-07-2016, 02:36 PM
I actually think this has happened before or something similar when I missed spending my tokens, so now I spend most/all of my tokens during the early part of cooldown. Just in case. Oh yeah, it was where I missed turning in lots of kits because I thought there would be a cooldown and there wasn't.

I did notice that it was 3 days and yet said Monday, so I got scared, which also got me to make sure my tokens were used within the 3-day period.

I think a notice would be mucho useful though. Thanks STS for event!

Zikovsky
11-07-2016, 02:54 PM
If u see second ss says "3 day cool-down ends Monday"...
Yup, that a fatal mistake. Ppl majority don't counting day and just focus to Monday as the end of cooldown. And sts just set closing gate automatically without in game live messages. I think best for us to move on, they already apologize anyway. Customers become only victims by providers mistake is become common in society since long time ago.

Ladyspeedstick
11-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Well, I'm sorry, it's really not ok to announce Monday at 1:30 pm in big bold letters both in game and in the forums, and then pull the plug early. How are we supposed to know that you didn't make the mistake in saying 3 day cool down not 4? Maybe Monday was the correct date and you fudged in your math. It was in big bonded letters after all. I was traveling and moving homes this weekend, no real time to sit and play games, that why I didn't spend my tokens, but had thought I'd do it Sunday night when I got home. It's just kind of crappy, that's all. You guys are the ones who made an error, not us, bottom line. It's published everywhere that it was Monday. In big bold letters. I paid attention to the big bold letters.

"The Necropolis is shutting down for another year. It will be in cool-down for three days, which means you can turn in quests and spend your tokens, but the event PvE zones are no longer available. Be sure and spend any tokens you have left, because we'll be collecting them on Monday around 1:30 PM CT."

bonjovi3223
11-07-2016, 03:48 PM
And would you say the same thing if sts suddenly decided to compensate players with 100 Ankhs in kits or would you sing a different song.
Not everyone sits in expedition camp whole day o.o

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L01 using Tapatalk

Abuze
11-07-2016, 03:48 PM
Real life situation or not, 3 whole days that's 72 hrs. You couldn't have sneak into the bathroom for 15 mins to spend the tokens? I'm not against the community or for the community, I'm just voicing what I believe is YOUR fault for not spending your tokens in a timely fashion. That's the thing that's wrong with society nowadays always looking for others to blame while the blame clearly falls on their lap...

You've been in the situation where you need to sneak in bathroom to play AL? Lol.
I already gave reason why system cool down warning is needed^^
Imagine yourself in this situation: you log on al and see that Northal is awake. You decide to farm Northal. You reach half map and then system message says that northal went to sleep. It's such a waste. Only this happening with an event is much more worse :p
When you decide to farm Northal now you don't have to worry about him suddenly going to sleep because there is system message countdown, you depend on that countdown to warn you. Just like this I depended on the system message countdown. Not my fault that there was no countdown this time. Not my fault that Monday was randomly mentjoned.

thekragle
11-07-2016, 03:50 PM
STS is being transparent, not trying to blame the players who waited til the last minute to spend tokens and are saying they will work on better communication in the future. That's pretty good. STS can't give compensation for every mistake they make. Sometimes it just has to be an apology and let's move on.

And I am still waiting for Gary's motto in this thread: "You'll be alright."

Melthyz
11-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Actually, I have done dozens of merch transactions in the bathroom at work. 3 days advance warning is way enough time for me. Even when Northal randomly went to sleep live goes on like it did before and like it will moving forward. I actually forgot to spend my tokens but oh wellz no biggie...

Melthyz
11-07-2016, 04:18 PM
And would you say the same thing if sts suddenly decided to compensate players with 100 Ankhs in kits or would you sing a different song.
Not everyone sits in expedition camp whole day o.o

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-L01 using Tapatalk

Lol, if you see me at camp all day it's cuz i'm at work. I love to just afk and come back to people telling me how much they love me. Nothing brightens my day like the love of my fellow Arlorians...

Abuze
11-07-2016, 04:28 PM
I'll just repeat what i said on my thread again. What harm will it bring to just let event tokens items be purchase able again? Sts saw how many people failed to spend their tokens and nothing negative will come from giving them a chance to spend it.
If you have ever deleted an item once and contacted support they tell you that you can only recover items that are max 1 month old. So Justg is really going to say that the data regarding Halloween tokens has already been removed?
They gave a false deadline.. let us spend tokens
They gave false banning.. let them have special banners + jewels (gob event).
We arent even asking for anything free
We just want an extra day of the event vendor so we can spend tokens

Desoulad
11-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Ya wow what a sham i worked Friday and Sat and got up sun
to use my tokens and it was gone. In game and on website said it ends Monday.

Anehazaz
11-07-2016, 06:11 PM
Unfortunately this is not "just a effort". We're sorry about the miscommunication, but you did have the actual timeframe as well (3 days). We'll look into better notifications and try to be better communicators in the future.

Seriously....thing is it's not just about the tokens...ok they have gone...but more about the message you're putting across. This isn't the first time and won't be the last...tbh I'm still fuming over glintstone quest;) you think we would have learnt by now wouldn't you?

KnowledgeFTW
11-07-2016, 06:57 PM
I think we can all agree that STS made a mistake regarding the cooldown period in the announcements, however, since STS already deleted all the tokens from the game, it would be more than "just a effort" to go back and recover EVERYONE'S tokens. STS learned their mistake, so everyone, move on.

leoakre
11-08-2016, 12:20 AM
I actually think this has happened before or something similar when I missed spending my tokens, so now I spend most/all of my tokens during the early part of cooldown. Just in case. Oh yeah, it was where I missed turning in lots of kits because I thought there would be a cooldown and there wasn't.

I did notice that it was 3 days and yet said Monday, so I got scared, which also got me to make sure my tokens were used within the 3-day period.

I think a notice would be mucho useful though. Thanks STS for event!

Oh lort, thought you said 'macho useful' and was scratching my head a minute xD

leoakre
11-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Ya wow what a sham i worked Friday and Sat and got up sun
to use my tokens and it was gone. In game and on website said it ends Monday.

People...

The event was always going to end on Thursday, and the normal event cooldowns are always 3 days. Event ended on Thursday so 3 days includes Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... that makes 3 !! Yes, sts did mention they were collecting all leftover tokens on Monday but 3 days from Thursday falls on Sunday.

I agree there could be better communication during the cooldown but they did give ample time to spend the event tokens, which included 2 weeks worth of warning of the day the event ended and then 3 more days to go wild with the tokens...

I know I'm going to get my head bitten off for this but sts did their jobs...we must fulfill our end as well.

A meeting of the minds xD

Vvildfire
11-08-2016, 12:38 AM

- g

I see :)
Thanks for clarifying, we will all pay more attention next time.

Eagle Eye229
11-08-2016, 12:50 AM
You can argue both end but in the end we are the consumers and its 100% the developers fault that they mis-counted days(like telling someone it was wrong to take a day off even though the schedule said it was off).it's also there fault they cannot do anything about it to rectify.so in the end the consumer is at a loss and the producer gets by with a whoops.

I like 90% of what you have been doing stg but I thought you would be "better" than whoops.

Gl all,push through(easy to say as I always spend my tokens immediately...)

resurrected
11-08-2016, 01:24 AM
I just hope cinco did it to troll us and we get tokens back next hotfix

Vvildfire
11-08-2016, 01:26 AM
Seriously....thing is it's not just about the tokens...ok they have gone...but more about the message you're putting across. This isn't the first time and won't be the last...tbh I'm still fuming over glintstone quest;) you think we would have learnt by now wouldn't you?

They're human too. They make mistakes. It's unlikely the game will go on flawlessly, without some issues in future... But that's fine, that's normal. Isn't it? :)

---

(to the whole thread)

If they say it's difficult to retrieve the lost tokens, then it probably is, they know what they're doing with the game better than we do.
I was really leaning towards an extra day to spend tokens, but it ended like this, this time.
I'm really, really sorry I'm not showing more support towards those who lost their tokens, especially to my guildies :c
If it helps, I've also lost a thousand or two tokens during, I believe, last year's Winter event. It was my fault, because I was inactive, but it still left a sour taste in my mouth. But, even just a few weeks later, I'd forgotten all about it and only remembered now :D. Don't worry guys. It'll pass ^^

I'm sure something as relatively minor as this won't ruin your whole experience. I hope I was able to let my opinion through your anger and bitterness.

bonjovi3223
11-08-2016, 03:53 AM
They're human too. They make mistakes. It's unlikely the game will go on flawlessly, without some issues in future... But that's fine, that's normal. Isn't it? :)
---
If they say it's difficult to retrieve the lost tokens, then it probably is, they know what they're doing with the game better than we do.
I was really leaning towards an extra day to spend tokens, but it ended like this, this time.
I'm really, really sorry I'm not showing more support towards those who lost their tokens, especially to my guildies :c
If it helps, I've also lost a thousand or two tokens during, I believe, last year's Winter event. It was my fault, because I was inactive, but it still left a sour taste in my mouth. But, even just a few weeks later, I'd forgotten all about it and only remembered now :D. Don't worry guys. It'll pass ^^

I'm sure something as relatively minor as this won't ruin your whole experience. I hope I was able to let my opinion through your anger and bitterness.
99% of your posts sound like you are sucking up to sts. That is the honest truth.
If ppl were genuinely late then they can be blamed but here ppl relied on a certain announcement they saw. Do you realize how much something like this hurts ppl......both emotionally & financially. Many of players must have bought energy kits with real money & now lost those tokens.....many players must have bought energy kits with in-game gold & now they lost those tokens.
This is not a small issue. I personally used to keep alarms for free energy regeneration & use a mix of crafted & purchsed energy all in all. We did hard work here & it got washed away in one single swipe.
As abuze said earlier, which I also agree is that reinstating token usage is not game breaking. It will not ruin anything anywhere.

Vvildfire
11-08-2016, 05:16 AM
99% of your posts sound like you are sucking up to sts. That is the honest truth.
If ppl were genuinely late then they can be blamed but here ppl relied on a certain announcement they saw. Do you realize how much something like this hurts ppl......both emotionally & financially. Many of players must have bought energy kits with real money & now lost those tokens.....many players must have bought energy kits with in-game gold & now they lost those tokens.
This is not a small issue. I personally used to keep alarms for free energy regeneration & use a mix of crafted & purchsed energy all in all. We did hard work here & it got washed away in one single swipe.
As abuze said earlier, which I also agree is that reinstating token usage is not game breaking. It will not ruin anything anywhere.

Hey, I see where you're coming from. I'm not completely oblivious to what I say xD
I've thought a lot (okay, maybe not a lot, but I did think) about what I say here on forums and in game. I've even admitted to a friend of mine that I'm so elated with the game, and its developers, that I'm truly sounding like a fanboy/girl when I talk about it xD. Now this probably doesn't sound that good for me, and I totally see that, I act really cheesy at times (and I'm going to be cheesy in this post, too, bear with me).

I'm a relatively new player, been here a year or two, and I've been through the changes that happened in that time period. I don't know if I just realized it in the last couple months, or if it became like this just recently, but it seemed like the devs have been trying their best to make the game free-to-play now more than ever. They're interacting with the players, so much. They're replying to a lot of threads, listening and occasionally even asking for feedback, they even livestream, they're doing their best to make the gaming experience as amazing as possible. And this is the reason(s) why I'm so happy with them.
I would occasionally doubt and be insecure about what they were going to do or what they had done, but I've just decided to trust what they're doing, because I'm absolutely sure they know what they're doing and what's best. They have all kinds of statistics that we would never even imagine. They know what's going on. We like to think that we do, based on our experience alone, but that's not all. I've never seen (or noticed) a botter, doesn't mean they don't exist. I've never seen people macroing Arena, so I'd think the gold loot from it is fine. I've never seen dummy farmers since I don't PvP, so I'd think PvP leaderboards were fine. Because support said they can recover items lost up to a month ago, doesn't mean they can do the same with tokens, which aren't items you can just delete, they're not in the inventory; they're in the satchel: that could mean all the difference, just as it could mean nothing... You don't know. I don't know. They know.
Many players have said it: there's nothing bad that could come from people spending their tokens. If sts said they can't do it (or that it's too difficult to do), then it means they can't... Otherwise I'm sure they would. I'm sure of it! You should trust that they want the best for the community. They gain nothing from making the players unhappy without reason. It would be pretty silly if they did it on purpose.

About the financial loss and efforts wasted.
You're right. People who have over 3k tokens have spent a lot of effort on them (not necessarily energies, though, you'd get 3k from free energies on 5-6 toons. And I've seen people talk about the tokens they got from several different toons, so you can't say these people are non-existent :p).
But in the end, unless someone ran for LB or just played really hardcore this specific event, it's far from impossible to make the tokens you lost today on pretty much any other main event. I am in no way ridiculing all the time you've spent in this. I told you that I lost my tokens during last Winter: did I die of frustration? Did I quit because of that? Did I lose all my gold? Did I destroy all future profits I could ever make from anything that came after Winter 2015?
You also didn't lose the 200-250k (each 3k tokens you farmed, more or less) you got from the gold drops in the event map alone. Or the Plat tier title. Or the Massive Hallows you looted from Paracelsus. Or the other 2 Massive Hallows you were supposed to receive, when the recipes required 3 Massive Cryos/Twilights.
And lastly, from each 3k tokens you'd have probably earned 400-500k. You could say that the recipes, that the vanities will increase in price in the future, but that's completely unrelated. You might think that yes! It IS related! ...But nobody's stopping you from buying those recipes, those vanities, now, and selling them later at higher prices :)
I understand that it seems like the end of the world now. I've repeated more than once that I was sorry for those who didn't get to spend their tokens this time, and that I could relate. Maybe not to those who had 10k tokens, if there were any, but to those who lost 3k? Yeah, I can. And I can assure you that with time, you won't mind it that much (unless you're a veeeery bitter and vengeful person :s).

I hate to see all this negativity towards AL. Please just look to the future, and don't let things like this obscure what you love about the game!
*end of cheesiness for the time being, hopefully*

The following part is for bonjovi3223:
Now I'd like to open a brief window on the "sucking up to sts part". Like I said, I see where you're coming from, but I find the statement itself to be a bit absurd xD. The reason is this. Nothing I'll ever do, or say, can ever favor me in any way possible o.o... Do you think they'll give someone a reward because of a compliment? If anything I ever, ever say will influence their decisions in any way, it'll be together with dozens of other people's opinions, and it'll affect the whole community, not just me. I'd like you to know that all I say about the game is genuine. I really love what they're doing with it right now, and am grateful for it. :)

Schnitzel
11-08-2016, 08:41 AM
Least it wasn't as game breaking as the 2014 Halloween event, where Android players had to download patches every time they changed maps

Anehazaz
11-08-2016, 09:33 AM
---

Er...who is angry and bitter...? Certainly not me...you did see the wink ? It's more of a resigned 'huh here we go again' post.....by the way did I mention glintstone quest? Damm....I swore to my therapist I would never ever spk about that again...aaargh just did...ugh

Vvildfire
11-08-2016, 09:59 AM
Er...who is angry and bitter...? Certainly not me...you did see the wink ? It's more of a resigned 'huh here we go again' post.....by the way did I mention glintstone quest? Damm....I swore to my therapist I would never ever spk about that again...aaargh just did...ugh

Hey, only the first sentence was referred to you, I'm sorry if it sounded otherwise :)
Will try to put something more obvious than a measly "---" :x

Clickbangboom
11-08-2016, 10:35 AM

- g

First off, thanks for admitting guilt, that's rather big of you! A lot of people wouldn't do nearly as much and would just say not our problem you didn't spend your tokens sooner. So, thanks G for at least offering an apology and admitting to the miscommunication.
Secondly, maybe you could offer a peace offering? Ankhs, VIP elixirs, energy bundles? Just a thought...