PDA

View Full Version : Embarrasing Moments.

Artemis
09-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Since theres a thank system now im going to crank up my amount of threads made ;)

Whats your most embarrasing moments? Doesnt have to be in game just your embarrasing moment overall. Ill start:

One time i was walking in front of my entire class and i tripped and my head landed between some guys legs.

Otukura
09-24-2011, 06:39 PM
I was being immature in Science and pretending to drink Silver Nitrate(turns everything purple) by dumping it over my shoulder into the actual disposal. Spilled it all over my right side, cheek and arms were purple for weeks.. clothes never got worn again.

Remember Brooke's one of these threads? Half the things were like yours... falling and landing with their face near the opposite gender's privates.

Roc
09-24-2011, 07:27 PM
I've said so many things in foreign languages I've never meant to...like saying I wanted to kiss someone instead of saying I want to ask a question -facepalm- :disillusionment:

Ayc2000
09-24-2011, 09:29 PM
On Friday...our class was outside and playing this tag game and my shoe came off. This guy picked it up and he knew it was mine so he threw it into the trash can and he wouldnt take it out so I had to find it, it was so disgusting. When I went into class, my hand smelled terrible. I had to pour a lot of hand sanitized on it. The whole class was laughing at me too XD

Artemis
09-24-2011, 09:40 PM
I got out of class early so i can beat the rush on the stairs, i was the first one going up and everyone was behind me, and i fell.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 12:09 AM
I was walking through B Quad to get to Science and my girlfriend was walking through at the same time and I didn't know and I was looking down and ran directly into her, broke her nose.

Kakatoa91
09-25-2011, 01:16 AM
I was walking to or off office I forgot and watching a peregrin falcon doin circle high in air. Its always a rare sight in middle of town center.
I didnt pay attention to the big city street lamp... took it full body and side of face.
Saw it at very last moment but couldnt stop the momentum of my fast walking pace, I just got time saving my precious between my legs. :p
Classic one but cant help feeling embarrased. Feels like everybody around was making fun of me.

After work an other day, group of black ties with a coworker young nice lady were walking toward me on street busy talking same time. Arriving near them, the lady trip and was falling. In a reflex, I catch her in my arms. The 1 guy closest to her had a laughing reflex. After, asking her if she was ok I turn to the guy and said instead of laughing he should have catch her as he was closer, she could have hurt herself.
He stop smiling and I left. Im pretty sure there was a silent embarrassed moment with all his collegues when I left. Hope he felt miserable lol. :D

Neffy
09-25-2011, 01:22 AM
I was walking to or off office I forgot and watching a peregrin falcon doin circle high in air. Its always a rare sight in middle of town center.
I didnt pay attention to the big city street lamp... took it full body and side of face.
Saw it at very last moment but couldnt stop the momentum of my fast walking pace, I just got time saving my precious between my legs. :p
Classic one but cant help feeling embarrased. Feels like everybody around was making fun of me.

After work an other day, group of black ties with a coworker young nice lady were walking toward me on street busy talking same time. Arriving near them, the lady trip and was falling. In a reflex, I catch her in my arms. The 1 guy closest to her had a laughing reflex. After, asking her if she was ok I turn to the guy and said instead of laughing he should have catch her as he was closer, she could have hurt herself.
He stop smiling and I left. Im pretty sure there was a silent embarrassed moment with all his collegues when I left. Hope he felt miserable lol. :D
Hahaha! I like the city lamp post one. ;P

RedRyder
09-25-2011, 07:00 AM
There's already a thread like this. Search function; you should know better !

Necrobane
09-25-2011, 08:22 AM
Red....sensing a bit of the inner troll.....jks, personally I see no reason to dig up a buried thread.:)

RedRyder
09-25-2011, 08:37 AM
I was trying to prevent clutter. This should also be in off topic.

The "face to the name" thread gets burried all the time, but you don't see people making a new thread. Im not pointing fingers, since I know this was done innocently. Just trynna educate

The original thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?19861-Tell-me-your...&highlight=Embarrassing+moment)

Necrobane
09-25-2011, 08:48 AM
Fair enough :)

Artemis
09-25-2011, 10:18 AM
Maxxxxxx -.- gtfo lol

RedRyder
09-25-2011, 10:41 AM
Little more maturity please and thank you

Artemis
09-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Someone changed a lil bit to much...

Zerious
09-25-2011, 12:32 PM
Yesterday (new thread, new post)... (trollface to max), We were throwing a party for my youngest brother, who just turned ten today, :D I was told to empty one of these rubber tubs that held water from melted ice. Well this thing wasn't so light, but I decided to goof around and spin in a circle to trickle the water out, but when i went to position the tub at my waist to start to glorious spin, my grip slipped from one of the handles and half the water poured on my privates.... I dumped the rest on my head so it wouldn't look too embarassing... I still got teased for failing at a simple task of emptying a tub of water...

Neffy
09-25-2011, 04:33 PM
Yesterday (new thread, new post)... (trollface to max), We were throwing a party for my youngest brother, who just turned ten today, :D I was told to empty one of these rubber tubs that held water from melted ice. Well this thing wasn't so light, but I decided to goof around and spin in a circle to trickle the water out, but when i went to position the tub at my waist to start to glorious spin, my grip slipped from one of the handles and half the water poured on my privates.... I dumped the rest on my head so it wouldn't look too embarassing... I still got teased for failing at a simple task of emptying a tub of water...
That's a good one. You gotta be able to laugh at yourself for this kind of stuff. :D