PDA

View Full Version : Masters of Mayhem Contest Announcement!!

Raolaur
09-24-2011, 07:25 PM
Hello Masters of Mayhem Members! We just needed to make a few announcements.

First, if you need to contact myself or any offline officers, please email us at masters.mayhem@yahoo.com. We will respond as soon as humanly possible! Feel free to email ideas, questions, concerns etc etc.

Second: We are having a Banner Design Contest!! The winning design will be the designated MoM banner. Some basic guidelines are: Include the full Guild name; please make it high quality; no crudeness; no profanity. We are not assigning a theme, but please make it reflect MoM appropriately. The contest will be open for approximately three weeks and please submit entries to masters.mayhem@yahoo.com. Be sure to include your character name when submitting. There will be prizes for 1st (100k gold), 2nd (50k gold) and 3rd place (25k gold). We just wanted to give everyone a chance to start if you are interested and will be annoucing more details later (such as exact contest close date and voting guidelines). Please email us with any questions. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK!!

PS: Officers, if I have forgotten anything please let me know, or make additions in reply!! Ty.

--Raolaur

m1k3ng0
09-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Angleofdead ftw

tubsnlyd
09-25-2011, 03:19 AM
Nothing religiously,sexually,morally,or racially discriminative. And it shouldn't be done in Microsoft paint haha.

Trevor Bush
09-25-2011, 10:04 AM
Can it be drawn

Raolaur
09-25-2011, 01:36 PM
I would say yes, as long as you can scan it in and send it to us in the form of jpeg, etc. We need to be able to upload it. :)

seanishesin
09-26-2011, 08:28 PM
Banner contest is going to be great, i can't wait to see everybody's ideas and artwork, please submit your idea even if ur not that great of an artists guys and gals

aquaveridian
09-27-2011, 04:45 AM
Nothing religiously,sexually,morally,or racially discriminative. And it shouldn't be done in Microsoft paint haha.

tubs, u forgot, and no begging to be the winner too...lol