PDA

View Full Version : Glitch/bug drop on crafting materials??

Sxybabrz
09-24-2011, 07:43 PM
Just wondering has anyone else experienced a glitch/bug on crafting material... Just killed bosses in lion den. "You have receive P.A cloth scrap", as soon as i got to castle and check inventory it wasnt there. Can anyone confirm if they had this problem.

Cheers

TANKKAAR
09-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Yes, I had received a para plate scrap (also from lions den) only to find out later that it wasn't there :( I thought I was just seeing things tho cause I had injested more then my fair share of alcoholic beverages..lol

Nick41324
09-24-2011, 07:53 PM
Yes, I had received a para plate scrap (also from lions den) only to find out later that it wasn't there :( I thought I was just seeing things tho cause I had injested more then my fair share of alcoholic beverages..lol

... LOL

Ixillicus
09-24-2011, 08:26 PM

Haha, must be an oddity with these craft items. Imagine the outrage if say a Glyph item dropped and than wasnt there :P

Kakatoa91
09-25-2011, 03:17 AM
Ah... im not the only one.
Thought also ive misread the drop once...

Kraze
09-25-2011, 03:32 AM
Have you tried stashing a crafting item to see if it's hidden? SL was having an issue that sometimes an item would get skipped in your inventory screen and the only way to unhide it would be to remove an item above it in your inventory to make it unhidden.

CMX
09-26-2011, 01:11 AM
My glyphic weapon wood (from lion den) mysteriously went missing too.