Irg
11-07-2016, 11:52 AM
We all need something new on look.
Specially for the lb vanity,
they should be the most unique and special vanity of all
Right?

Legallyblonde
11-07-2016, 03:42 PM
I don't agree with this. LB vanities will always be special. Even if they're recolored or not.

The magic of the jester sets allowed people to experience the original without having to spend 40-60 mil.(These prices were during the time of AL inflation)

Irg
11-07-2016, 04:16 PM
I don't agree with this. LB vanities will always be special. Even if they're recolored or not.

The magic of the jester sets allowed people to experience the original without having to spend 40-60 mil.(These prices were during the time of AL inflation)

True,
but still, new and different design always give ppl a fresh feeling

onadraosari
11-07-2016, 04:31 PM
cnt understand u. Lb vanities can't be called recoloured cuz its ghost one. Its new type. Also this time was ton of nee vanities, not recoloured ( only ghost pirate for 800g)

Irg
11-07-2016, 05:02 PM
But they share the same model tho

Kakashis
11-07-2016, 05:11 PM
I dunno, I thought the mummy looked best out of the 3 for Halloween. Already had their original counterpart at one point so it felt like a transparent version of some already awesome vanities. Mummy felt fresh as it was never an exclusive vanity and now it's exclusive. I like how it's slightly bigger so you can see it better! The Medusa head looks wicked awesome though!

Irg
11-07-2016, 05:24 PM
If you use arcane pend and ghost medusa, other can barely tell that you are a rouge, i think it will be kinda useful in pvp :P

Schnitzel
11-08-2016, 08:44 AM
Gotta save some space on that server. Can't be filling the game with different costumes, people'll be crying and whining over recolored expansion maps.

resurrected
11-08-2016, 10:43 AM
I dunno, I thought the mummy looked best out of the 3 for Halloween. Already had their original counterpart at one point so it felt like a transparent version of some already awesome vanities. Mummy felt fresh as it was never an exclusive vanity and now it's exclusive. I like how it's slightly bigger so you can see it better! The Medusa head looks wicked awesome though!
Ghost mummy looks great and much better in game than in first screenshots :D