PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Ring

Iilhopeliliil
11-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Many people have invested a lot of gold on the Hallowed Decimator Ring(I'm not one of them), and surely have suffered great losses. This is because of the arrival of the new Overlord Rings, which beats the Decimator Ring hands down. Perhaps STS could make these Event Rings have some special glows or effects to show its significance? Some special sparkles would be able to give this "Forgotten" Ring a new start, a fresh start to its place in the game.

Yours Sincerely,
Itemsold

plpr
11-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Just like the real world investments don't always pay off. You just need to roll with it, not everything will go your way as it shouldn't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Iilhopeliliil
11-08-2016, 12:06 AM
Just like the real world investments don't always pay off. You just need to roll with it, not everything will go your way as it shouldn't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes, but it was just a suggestion, at least to make the Deci Ring look good in its place. It's an Elite Ring only farmable during the event, after all.

plpr
11-08-2016, 07:20 AM
Yes, but it was just a suggestion, at least to make the Deci Ring look good in its place. It's an Elite Ring only farmable during the event, after all.

I agree :) (11)