PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Cake Pet.

KnowledgeFTW
11-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Would totally appreciate it if you can purchase a giant flopping vanilla-covered chocolate and cookie cream cake, pouring a barrage of ice cream drips downward, through the token vendor during the 4th AL Birthday Event, and would be the most expensive item that can be purchased with the event tokens. Heck, I'll even support the concept of a coffee-based cake pet, but who likes coffee? Another thing to point out, there should be some type of banner on the huge cake pet, that has the words "Happy Birthday, but don't eat me". I'll still eat it though....

KnowledgeFTW
11-08-2016, 12:42 AM
HB - Has a chance to stun enemies 15% chance, debugg armor by 10%, and reduce crit for 5 seconds by 20%

Passive - "Cake Thrower" - The pet will throw a cake, in which the effects vary. A chocolate cake reduces damage by 20%, vanilla cake takes away mana and supplies you and your allies by 5% for 10 seconds, and a cookie and cream cake buffs your allies with 25+ STR, DEX, and INT for 5 seconds.

AA - "Cake...Cake Everywhere" - The pet, for its Arcane Ability, will throw 4 cakes around you, exploding in 2 seconds, dealing damage equivalent to SnS pools for 5 seconds. If the enemy is hit, he/she will also recieve a "Explosion Effect" slowly burning the health for 4 seconds. Also, for every cake thaT hits a player/mob/boss, you and your allies have a chance to either gain 10% Luck, 30+ SSTR, DEX, and INT, a giant cake that shields you, giving 30% Damage Reduction, and lastly, a buff that turns you into cakes, making you one-shot everyone for 5 seconds.

Vvildfire
11-08-2016, 12:42 AM
D: I'm drooling. Did you really have to describe it? :(

KnowledgeFTW
11-08-2016, 12:44 AM
D: I'm drooling. Did you really have to describe it? :(

Keep drooling over a chocolate and vanilla cake, covered with strawberries and mini oreos. This will become true!

Chuuwee
11-08-2016, 04:32 AM
Heck, I'll even support the concept of a coffee-based cake pet, but who likes coffee?

Errr... raises hand. I do!

:V

Mess
11-08-2016, 05:20 AM
Huh?

/11chars

Att
11-08-2016, 06:13 AM
Heck, I'll even support the concept of a coffee-based cake pet, but who likes coffee?

Cofeegirl ofc.

Kairihearts
11-08-2016, 11:01 AM
I love coffee hence my other ign strongcoffee this is a awesome idea i doubt it will happen tho but i love it +1000

ZuckVolkoff
11-08-2016, 11:17 AM
Amazing idea , I love it.

nightmaresmoke
11-09-2016, 04:47 AM
The question is what type of cake and flavor? And type of animal,monster,creature etc..?

Greoatef
11-09-2016, 08:53 AM
how about a five tired cake ... chocolate base, then vanilla flavour, then coffee flavour, etc etc etc?
Then we could have as many varied flavours and sprinkles as we like.
Animal shape?!?!?!?!? Errrrrr .... gotta be cake tired shape that hops along behind you .... like the shape on the BD banner?!??!
Reckon its AA has gotta be pools of cake on the floor that ensnares mobs for 5 seconds, as naturally anyone in a pool of cake is gonna roll around on the floor gobbling it up?
Then mob has a 20 second 50% speed reduction ... nobody, and i mean nobody, on a stomach full of cake is gonna run anywhere fast ....