PDA

View Full Version : Leveling up

Mister Smith
11-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Hey! I'm returning to PL again and would like some help lvling up fast I have thrashers and xp any map just need help getting to L56 can anyone help? :)

Zillionaire
11-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Hey! I'm returning to PL again and would like some help lvling up fast I have thrashers and xp any map just need help getting to L56 can anyone help? :)

We can do it together I have 1 hour of 4x xp and waiting for 3x daily

Mister Smith
11-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Okay cool when do you wanna do it?

Ignitedmage
11-09-2016, 10:32 AM

i would love to do it but currently i am a bit busy with life that i can't even log on PL and say a hi to my friends :(

Mister Smith
11-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Anyone? I am currently L32 sooo won't take long

Waydog
02-26-2019, 10:10 PM
I can help! Message me ingame
IGNs: Fybur Allenspacer Itsin Finechina Redroom... (:

Irishcow
02-26-2019, 10:33 PM

broo... this was 2016.

Waydog
02-26-2019, 11:28 PM
broo... this was 2016.

Ohhh snap lol, i’m so sorry I didn’t even notice.

xzLegendszx
02-26-2019, 11:56 PM
Ohhh snap lol, i’m so sorry I didn’t even notice.How can you not notice it?? New messages are always on the top.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Waydog
02-27-2019, 12:05 AM
Please stop trying to start drama, this was completely unintentional and I already apologized.

burntoutdex
02-27-2019, 12:56 AM
Please stop trying to start drama, this was completely unintentional and I already apologized.

i cannot believe you would respond to a thread from over two years ago! sounds like something a tyrant would do... typical

Waydog
02-27-2019, 01:03 AM
Wow, this is unreal. I was simply trying to help a returning player level up and I am all of a sudden attacked? I’m not going to say that I’m not offended because I am. But seriously? This community seems to grow worse and worse every year and its honestly sad to see. I already apologized and you guys are still throwing insults at me and questioning my competence.
I appreciate the swift responses, really though, its excessive and unnecessary.

xzLegendszx
02-27-2019, 01:05 AM
[QUOTE=Waydog;2933705]Wow,

burntoutdex
02-27-2019, 01:24 AM
Wow, this is unreal. I was simply trying to help a returning player level up and I am all of a sudden attacked? I’m not going to say that I’m not offended because I am. But seriously? This community seems to grow worse and worse every year and its honestly sad to see. I already apologized and you guys are still throwing insults at me and questioning my competence.
I appreciate the swift responses, really though, its excessive and unnecessary.

I cannot believe this. You go around flinging cursory statements such as "the community seems to grow worse and worse every year," but then you have the audacity to complain about us 'questioning your competence.' hypocrisy. I think you need to have a long hard look at your own hypocritical nature before you go and make 'excessive and unnecessary' comments on these forums. Also, your apology seemed insincere and your sarcastic remarks have really offended me, i think you owe me an apology.

Waydog
02-27-2019, 01:34 AM
I would never do anything to intentionally offend anyone. That is childish and I do not agree with anyone acting this way. I am sorry if I offended you but you really need a reality check. There is no way that you would be able to tell if my apology was sincere or insincere through text. I have not been sarcastic about anything I have said on the forums, please do not accuse me of doing so. Like I said, I’m sorry, it was my mistake. Now drop it or else.

fruitbattwo
02-27-2019, 01:39 AM
This is honestly shocking (yes, I’m SHOCKED). I’m not entirely sure how to respond.

burntoutdex
02-27-2019, 01:39 AM
I would never do anything to intentionally offend anyone. That is childish and I do not agree with anyone acting this way. I am sorry if I offended you but you really need a reality check.

You tell me i need a reality check when you yourself are a delusional tyrant. You tell me you have never tried to offend me but you constantly kill me in PvP and claim that my inventory 'smells like fish.' i think you need to take a long hard look at your actions.

I have not been sarcastic about anything I have said on the forums, please do not accuse me of doing so.

See, that's where you are wrong, sir:
All that doesnt matter dolloway, all that matters is that this tournament shows who is the best.

Now drop it or else.

What are you gonna do? i am not scared

Waydog
02-27-2019, 01:41 AM
This is honestly shocking (yes, I’m SHOCKED). I’m not entirely sure how to respond.

Wow, best thing you could have done was probably post this on here. Thankyou

Waydog
02-27-2019, 01:53 AM
You tell me i need a reality check when you yourself are a delusional tyrant. You tell me you have never tried to offend me but you constantly kill me in PvP and claim that my inventory 'smells like fish.' i think you need to take a long hard look at your actions.

See, that's where you are wrong, sir:

What are you gonna do? i am not scared

Is this a joke? Are you posting on here out of boredom?

I am not on here to have fun, I was only here to help a player in need. Don’t you think this is something Pocket Legends could use a little bit more of?

Pulling my posts out of context is very uncalled for. What makes you think that was sarcasm? Tournaments are actually hosted for players to show off their skills. The best team does typically win.

What am I going to do? You have no idea, I have connections ALL around the world. Please do not continue this immature and unprovoked argument.

burntoutdex
02-27-2019, 02:04 AM
Is this a joke? Are you posting on here out of boredom?

I am not on here to have fun, I was only here to help a player in need. Don’t you think this is something Pocket Legends could use a little bit more of this?

Pulling my posts out of context is very uncalled for. What makes you think that was sarcasm? Tournaments are actually hosted for players to show off their skills. The best team does typically win.

What am I going to do? You have no idea, I have connections ALL around the world. Please do not continue this immature and unprovoked argument.

It's easy to act tough behind a computer screen but can you actually say that to my face? Yeah this forum post wasn't exactly the best one that he made but what have you accomplished by responding to it? You have 20 posts and only joined in July. Grow up and go do something more productive with your life. Oh, and one more thing: Judging from your avatar I would say you're probably no older than 13, clearly your parents shouldn't allow you to use the computer without adult supervision other wise I wouldn't be here responding to your blatantly ignorant and immature comment.

Waydog
02-27-2019, 02:18 AM
Why are you being so aggressive? Just because I am new to forums and haven’t made many posts doesn’t mean I am incapable of having valid opinions and trying to help other members of the community. Its people like you are so so bad for this game. New players try to become helpful, functioning members of the community and you do everything in your power to shut them out and act like they don’t matter.

I see that you been on the forums for one month longer than me, what makes you feel like you are in any position of power over me? How does my avatar represent anything personal about me? “Don’t judge a book by its cover,” a quote I wholeheartedly agree with. If you do not know somebody, do not try to make things up about them from your imagination. I have not accused you or belittled you in any way shape or form. Please respect me as I have you, and do not publicly degrade me. Thankyou

Buchmeister
02-27-2019, 02:22 AM
The fact that this argument sprung up from waydog not reading for like 5 seconds is really hilarious.

Chill, guys. Nobody's getting attacked.

Waydog
02-27-2019, 02:27 AM
The fact that this argument sprung up from waydog not reading for like 5 seconds is really hilarious.

Chill, guys. Nobody's getting attacked.

The fact that you are entertaining this by calling it hilarious, is hilarious. Mind your own business.

burntoutdex
02-27-2019, 02:37 AM
Why are you being so aggressive? Just because I am new to forums and haven’t made many posts doesn’t mean I am incapable of having valid opinions and trying to help other members of the community. Its people like you are so so bad for this game. New players try to become helpful, functioning members of the community and you do everything in your power to shut them out and act like they don’t matter.

I see that you been on the forums for one month longer than me, what makes you feel like you are in any position of power over me? How does my avatar represent anything personal about me? “Don’t judge a book by its cover,” a quote I wholeheartedly agree with. If you do not know somebody, do not try to make things up about them from your imagination. I have not accused you or belittled you in any way shape or form. Please respect me as I have you, and do not publicly degrade me. Thankyou

Don't you understand? Until you have at least 3,000 posts on the forums, nothing you say could possibly include a valid opinion - it's simple logic. You tell me you want to be a functioning member of this community, yet, here you are flaming me, like i said before: you are the definition of a hypocrite.

Like i said before, i am in complete power over you because i have more forum posts - it's simple logic - and i must say, i am somewhat surprised your brain cannot fathom this. your avatar is a bolt of lightning, which clearly illustrates the fact that you are a negative individual that takes sadistic pleasure out of striking on down on people for no reason at all, you should be ashamed of your actions. Also, i'm not judging you by your cover, instead, i am simply making claims about your innate personality which is clear to see from the way you act on these forums.

Waydog
02-27-2019, 02:55 AM
The idea of ostracizing everything one says based solely on their number of forum posts makes little to no sense. How could that be simple logic in anyone’s mind? I am not exactly seeing where I am a hypocrite, please stop using that word so loosely. Again, my avatar represents nothing about me. Are you a weird purple thing with green eyes and a long part of hair sticking out onto your forehead? Whether you are or not, is irrelevant, it still says nothing about your personality and how you treat others. Making claims of me having an innate personality based on me giving actual valid feedback is wrong in so many ways, think about it. You know nothing about my lifestyle, habits, or values, please do not act like you do.

Buchmeister
02-27-2019, 03:01 AM
The fact that you are entertaining this by calling it hilarious, is hilarious. Mind your own business.

You know saying this community is toxic then adding to the toxicity really doesn't help anything. I was agreeing with you but you just seem to be stubborn.

Big oof.

burntoutdex
02-27-2019, 03:06 AM
The idea of ostracizing everything one says based solely on their number of forum posts makes little to no sense. How could that be simple logic in anyone’s mind? I am not exactly seeing where I am a hypocrite, please stop using that word so loosely. Again, my avatar represents nothing about me. Are you a weird purple thing with green eyes and a long part of hair sticking out onto your forehead? Whether you are or not, is irrelevant, it still says nothing about your personality and how you treat others. Making claims of me having an innate personality based on me giving actual valid feedback is wrong in so many ways, think about it. You know nothing about my lifestyle, habits, or values, please do not act like you do.

What did you just say about me, Waydog? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Pocket Legends Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret guild-wars and have over 800,000 PvP kills. I am trained in avian warfare and I’m the top warbird at Level112. You are nothing to me but just another forumer. I will 10-0 you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that to me over the Internet? Think again, Waydog. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of rushers across the globe and your IP is being traced right now so we can merge into your game, you better prepare for the storm, Waydog. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can 10-0 you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with an armour equipped. Not only am I extensively trained in honour PvP, but I have access to the entire arsenal of enchanted amulets and I will use them to their full extent to beat your kdr into the ground. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have kept quiet. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will 10-0 you until you take the hint.

Waydog
02-27-2019, 03:26 AM
Interesting, I wasn’t aware of this “Pocket Legends Academy,” where do I apply? You’ve been given access to a level 112 character? How about you share with the community what you think of it and where you see the future of Pocket Legends. I appreciate your efforts, but nothing you have said has been backed up with any sort of proof, mind sharing? 800,000 kills? Funny, I don’t see your name on the leaderboards anywhere! If you would like to act like you’re an expert honor avian class player, how about you try to throw one of your puny little talons through my Black Mirror Tourney Shield? Which I acquired through extensive practice and training for the honor tournament hosted by a good friend of mine at level 35 honor.

If you truly believe you are capable of beating me, bring it on! I will take out every single one of your amulets until they no longer exist in pocket legends, and enchantments will be going with them. Quite frankly, you’re a horrible merch, and this “price” of yours is extremely high, good luck selling anything. I have never been 10-0d in my life and I never intend to, but I welcome you to try my friend. Feel free to message Apex members though, they seem to be fond of scores like 11-0, 11-1, 11-3 as well as yesterday in forest fight, 10-0. Good luck in your search for real pvp skills. PM for tips, I like to think I’m pretty good. (:

burntoutdex
02-27-2019, 04:10 AM
Interesting, I wasn’t aware of this “Pocket Legends Academy,” where do I apply? You’ve been given access to a level 112 character? How about you share with the community what you think of it and where you see the future of Pocket Legends. I appreciate your efforts, but nothing you have said has been backed up with any sort of proof, mind sharing? 800,000 kills? Funny, I don’t see your name on the leaderboards anywhere! If you would like to act like you’re an expert honor avian class player, how about you try to throw one of your puny little talons through my Black Mirror Tourney Shield? Which I acquired through extensive practice and training for the honor tournament hosted by a good friend of mine at level 35 honor.

If you truly believe you are capable of beating me, bring it on! I will take out every single one of your amulets until they no longer exist in pocket legends, and enchantments will be going with them. Quite frankly, you’re a horrible merch, and this “price” of yours is extremely high, good luck selling anything. I have never been 10-0d in my life and I never intend to, but I welcome you to try my friend. Feel free to message Apex members though, they seem to be fond of scores like 11-0, 11-1, 11-3 as well as yesterday in forest fight, 10-0. Good luck in your search for real pvp skills. PM for tips, I like to think I’m pretty good. (:

Only the best of the best, the cream of the crop, can be invited to the Pocket Legends Academy. Yes, i was granted access to a level 112 character, and i must say, it is quite promising, the cap actually requires skill, though, this may be a foreign concept for you. You're correct, i am not on the leaderboards for PvP kills but that is simply because i am not in it for the fame. I asked a dev to remove my character off the leaderboards so that i wouldn't be called a botter. I am in fact, an expert Honour player - you yourself know this because we beat your Honour team 4 games to none. Also, my talons are actually thrown with such grace that they actually curve around your tournament shield, hence why there aren't any scratches on it... yet.

I will gladly 1v1 you with or without amulets, not for fame, nor for glory, but merely as a means of destroying your apparent superiority complex.

xzLegendszx
02-27-2019, 07:55 AM
]The OP is very mean to us.

Waydog
02-27-2019, 10:02 AM
You beat my honor team 4-0? I don’t remember losing last tourney. You claim you’re so high and mighty yet you have nothing to show for it. I will gladly accept any challenge, ANY class (except fox or rhino lol). Are you a botter? If not, why would it matter if people called you one? I do not see where showing off your PvP experience could lead to someone making false accusations about you such as botting. My TOURNAMENT shield was crafted by Cinco himself, made with only the strongest metals in Alterra. No weapon known to man holds enough power to leave any sort of mark on it. I don’t suggest you try. I would like a date and time for our 1v1, until then, I will not entertain this foolish argument any further.

Buchmeister
02-27-2019, 04:39 PM
You beat my honor team 4-0? I don’t remember losing last tourney. You claim you’re so high and mighty yet you have nothing to show for it. I will gladly accept any challenge, ANY class (except fox or rhino lol). Are you a botter? If not, why would it matter if people called you one? I do not see where showing off your PvP experience could lead to someone making false accusations about you such as botting. My TOURNAMENT shield was crafted by Cinco himself, made with only the strongest metals in Alterra. No weapon known to man holds enough power to leave any sort of mark on it. I don’t suggest you try. I would like a date and time for our 1v1, until then, I will not entertain this foolish argument any further.

Bum bum buuuuuuuuuum

Let me get my popcorn.

burntoutdex
02-27-2019, 05:56 PM

To avoid any complaints about lag, i would like to duel whilst standing next to you - i think we should meet at the nearest Subway at 2.18am. The duel will consist of a L35 Honour arena Oyster duel. Failure to show up will yield your tournament shield being removed.

good day, sir

XghostzX
02-27-2019, 07:28 PM
Don't you understand? Until you have at least 3,000 posts on the forums, nothing you say could possibly include a valid opinion - it's simple logic. You tell me you want to be a functioning member of this community, yet, here you are flaming me, like i said before: you are the definition of a hypocrite.

Like i said before, i am in complete power over you because i have more forum posts - it's simple logic - and i must say, i am somewhat surprised your brain cannot fathom this. your avatar is a bolt of lightning, which clearly illustrates the fact that you are a negative individual that takes sadistic pleasure out of striking on down on people for no reason at all, you should be ashamed of your actions. Also, i'm not judging you by your cover, instead, i am simply making claims about your innate personality which is clear to see from the way you act on these forums.

Lmao, I have to admit your sarcasm beat me on this one. Normally I can detect a good sarcastic comment over text but it took me a minute to see that, well done sir :)

burntoutdex
02-27-2019, 11:36 PM
Lmao, I have to admit your sarcasm beat me on this one. Normally I can detect a good sarcastic comment over text but it took me a minute to see that, well done sir :)

Glad i could be of some use ;)

Waydog
02-28-2019, 11:59 AM
You know saying this community is toxic then adding to the toxicity really doesn't help anything. I was agreeing with you but you just seem to be stubborn.

Big oof.

I’m not stubborn, don’t call me that. If I see you in Forest Fight you’re going down. Big mistake messing with me.

Buchmeister
02-28-2019, 03:31 PM
I’m not stubborn, don’t call me that. If I see you in Forest Fight you’re going down. Big mistake messing with me.

Dude you're literally a laughing stock at this point. Stop shelling out empty threats. Yes, you are stubborn because you just want to argue with everybody and their mother lol

Xyzther
02-28-2019, 07:08 PM

You have sinned to the fullest extent by necroing this thread. It is nothing short of a miracle that your forum account hasn’t been permanently banned yet. May God have mercy on your soul.

Waydog
02-28-2019, 08:09 PM
You have sinned to the fullest extent by necroing this thread. It is nothing short of a miracle that your forum account hasn’t been permanently banned yet. May God have mercy on your soul.

To you, I say:

—————————————

Dude you're literally a laughing stock at this point. Stop shelling out empty threats. Yes, you are stubborn because you just want to argue with everybody and their mother lol

Empty threats? You clearly have never played with OR against me in PvP. I sling fireballs with such intensity, even Johnny from the Fantastic 4 could not withstand the heat. Heat so powerful, the sun itself has to look away because of the insane red hot lazer that beams off at every angle.

I am not stubborn, nor will I ever be. Why would I want to argue with anyone’s mother? Arguing with individuals many years older than you is not usually a bright idea. I’m sure you can understand why.

Calling me a laughing stock is not a good way to get me to impede my arguing. It seems to me as though you would like to join, consider this an invitation. If you really think I am in the wrong here, how about you write some responses as to why with a little more depth than your prior comments. It make it much easier to respond, I hope you are capable of doing so.

Irishcow
02-28-2019, 09:06 PM
To you, I say:

—————————————

Empty threats? You clearly have never played with OR against me in PvP. I sling fireballs with such intensity, even Johnny from the Fantastic 4 could not withstand the heat. Heat so powerful, the sun itself has to look away because of the insane red hot lazer that beams off at every angle.

I am not stubborn, nor will I ever be. Why would I want to argue with anyone’s mother? Arguing with individuals many years older than you is not usually a bright idea. I’m sure you can understand why.

Calling me a laughing stock is not a good way to get me to impede my arguing. It seems to me as though you would like to join, consider this an invitation. If you really think I am in the wrong here, how about you write some responses as to why with a little more depth than your prior comments. It make it much easier to respond, I hope you are capable of doing so.

7th graders are savage.

Waydog
02-28-2019, 09:15 PM
7th graders? I’ll have you know I’m 13 and have already graduated. I received a score of 200/10 on my final test for sarcasm class, which just so happens to be the highest score on record. Try again.

Buchmeister
02-28-2019, 09:48 PM
To you, I say:

—————————————

Oh my lord this has to be bait, there’s no way someone is this conceited lol

Waydog
02-28-2019, 09:56 PM
A bait for what? I am having trouble seeing this from your point of view. Could you elaborate a little bit please?

Dolloway
02-28-2019, 11:13 PM

If it wasn't clear by now, I think this says it all:

I received a score of 200/10 on my final test for sarcasm class

burntoutdex
03-01-2019, 12:46 AM

bait? Have you not noticed how conceited Waydog is? This is nothing less than what i'd expect him to say.

Waydog
03-01-2019, 03:51 AM
bait? Have you not noticed how conceited Waydog is? This is nothing less than what i'd expect him to say.

I admire your efforts, but I think Dolloway has officially killed the thread...

burntoutdex
03-01-2019, 04:18 AM
I admire your efforts, but I think Dolloway has officially killed the thread...

you mean to say there's now a fourth person in this heated internet argument?

iDarkviper
03-01-2019, 10:00 AM
you mean to say there's now a fourth person in this heated internet argument?

Can I include myself too

P u r e
03-01-2019, 01:13 PM
This looks like a good thread to increase my post count on.... +1

ImRandy
03-01-2019, 03:06 PM
When the game is dead ... the forums is all we for fun🙈

Buchmeister
03-01-2019, 05:46 PM
A bait for what? I am having trouble seeing this from your point of view. Could you elaborate a little bit please?

Do you not know what bait is...?

burntoutdex
03-01-2019, 06:55 PM
Do you not know what bait is...?

You put it on the end of a hook to catch fish :-)

burntoutdex
03-03-2019, 07:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/KR2Iv6n.jpg
sad stories need eleven characters too

Waydog
03-03-2019, 02:19 PM
I have to admit, you put up a good fight. But did you really expect to beat me? I am the best player to ever grace the game of Pocket Legends. There is no active or inactive player who could ever match my skill. It is simply impossible. If anyone else would like to challenge me, feel free. I will be happy to post the results on this very thread.

burntoutdex
03-03-2019, 06:32 PM
I have to admit, you put up a good fight. But did you really expect to beat me? I am the best player to ever grace the game of Pocket Legends. There is no active or inactive player who could ever match my skill. It is simply impossible. If anyone else would like to challenge me, feel free. I will be happy to post the results on this very thread.

I think Cloudwater could best you in a duel, you are merely a crumb in comparison to their godliness.

P u r e
03-03-2019, 08:54 PM
+2 to post count

NukeDragon
03-04-2019, 11:23 PM
2 cents = is now in

Dolloway
03-05-2019, 01:48 PM
2 cents = is now in

Those are some shiny cents.

P u r e
03-05-2019, 02:40 PM
And......+3

Waydog
03-06-2019, 04:12 AM
And......+3

You’d better keep adding bucko. You will be irrelevant until 3000+ posts are made.

burntoutdex
03-06-2019, 04:57 AM
You’d better keep adding bucko. You will be irrelevant until 3000+ posts are made.

I'm glad you understand how the system finally works - it took you long enough.

P u r e
03-07-2019, 03:25 AM

Sounds good.... +4