PDA

View Full Version : Why so rare?

Waug
11-09-2016, 09:04 AM
Farmed all day straight since update but didn't even see someone to get a single piece of special elites (Arzac/magor/warat) and elite warband but ya heard ppls r getting.

If someting to do for collectors make stat-less vanities for example or something like that so rare that can be collected after farming months even after years and let em engage for long and let em show off in cs like many ppls do with rare items, I don't care & I've nothing to do with that what all I want is set for PvP and test it in PvP even after such hard core farming may find that the new sets may make PvP balance worse and according to my calculation there's significant chances of that.

Top of that, special items (including elite warband ring) are so rare that cost way more than 10m, and 10m(9.99...) is the maximum tradable amount at a time including maximum holding amount possible and maximum listing price in cs too, which make the whole system of trading get annoying- prone to scamming-tracking prices hard and etc etc, I don't know how much time it would take for devs to increase the number to 100m from 10m.

ryanbemani1
11-09-2016, 11:13 AM
"Keep in mind (and this is crucial) they are Elite rarity. I don't expect to see the first ones for a few days at least. I did it this way so they could remain a permanent part of level 80 content. Thank you very much for your support!!"-Cinco

This is the response he gave me when I asked him a similar question to yours through private message. They are of elite rarity and take days of hardcore farming and sometimes maybe weeks.

Also about 100m trade cap, it has been considered but not confirmed. It is expected to happen when mini gold bones event ends. I don't have any evidence of this but it is what I heard from others. Please don't consider this information confirmed at all but I thought you may want to know as you were asking about the maximum gold count. Stay hopeful. :)

GL farming bro.

Tips- Map two: Shadows of Forgotten- fre-box, vlod and other bosses have previously dropped warat sword.

Map 4: Starship- A bird dropped Magor staff

Map 5: Wrath of Overlord- Overlord Boss or shadow bosses drop Arzac Blaster.

These items also have the same drop rate and rarity as the armour and helms apparently. So save your money and they should drop in price in a couple days time.

Buchmeister
11-09-2016, 11:39 AM
I agree, if they made collector vanities that were rare, that's fine.

I just want some gear, the warat/magor/arzac gear is just too hard to find unless you pour a lot of hours (and money) into the game.

Waug
11-09-2016, 11:52 AM
Lol, I've clear what drops where - map1-2 : Warat, starship - magor, Wraith - Arzac.

Elite rararity is fine, they also have to see if they ain't asking for too much dedication. Like in past cap for 300k, I bet they learned their lesson.

I understand that they wanna keep the player base engage for long with minimal content that's fine but there should be a balance also when something is super rare then the lottery like system get worse for example if there's chance of getting one among 10 then you may find one even after 30 but 30 still being small its affordable but lest consider chance of getting one in 500 so if your luck is bad you may not get after 1500 runs but this time 1500/is a Hugh number just saying that with pretty small rarerity of course some will get after hard core but affordable number of runs but some will miss it even after pretty big number of runs.

Waug
11-09-2016, 08:46 PM
"Keep in mind (and this is crucial) they are Elite rarity. I don't expect to see the first ones for a few days at least. I did it this way so they could remain a permanent part of level 80 content. Thank you very much for your support!!"-Cinco

This is the response he gave me when I asked him a similar question to yours through private message. They are of elite rarity and take days of hardcore farming and sometimes maybe weeks.

Also about 100m trade cap, it has been considered but not confirmed. It is expected to happen when mini gold bones event ends. I don't have any evidence of this but it is what I heard from others. Please don't consider this information confirmed at all but I thought you may want to know as you were asking about the maximum gold count. Stay hopeful. :)

GL farming bro.

Tips- Map two: Shadows of Forgotten- fre-box, vlod and other bosses have previously dropped warat sword.

Map 4: Starship- A bird dropped Magor staff

Map 5: Wrath of Overlord- Overlord Boss or shadow bosses drop Arzac Blaster.

These items also have the same drop rate and rarity as the armour and helms apparently. So save your money and they should drop in price in a couple days time.
ROFL I've clear idea what drop at which place. Map1-2: warat, starship : magor & Wraith : Arzac

But these elite r really rare any & asking for too much.

P.S. - Sorry for double post but this all because my post r being held, so I posted again with minimal when first one wasn't approved after few hours ;)

SillyJuan
11-09-2016, 10:01 PM
Literally spent 200+ in the past month on plat for elixirs. Have not dropped no one single arzarc item for my bird. Yet I see people with regular combo blessing dropping these items. Maybe it's all luck but dam I grind way too much to deserve nothing out of my money. Ik I grinded hard because since the new update I've increased my kills by almost 20k if not more. Game is super balaneced �� (Btw ended up buying arzarc from dropping one of the new items before the prices went down on those items, guess I got lucky)

Devaux
11-09-2016, 10:26 PM
I got 2 warat drops in 2 days BUT I will say the dang warnand is a myth. Friend has one that I've been using... I play 24/7 on like 38 different toons @ end game and have never seen a warband drop. And also I've farmed psycho roughly 30+ elixers still not a single new elite weapon drop

Spullllll
11-09-2016, 10:42 PM
I got 2 warat drops in 2 days BUT I will say the dang warnand is a myth. Friend has one that I've been using... I play 24/7 on like 38 different toons @ end game and have never seen a warband drop. And also I've farmed psycho roughly 30+ elixers still not a single new elite weapon drop

The new weapons from psycho arent that great so dont get too worked up ;)

curvature
11-09-2016, 10:56 PM
what are you guys complaining about I just dropped 6x elite psyco blasters in one run
and 9x warat swords in 2 runs

Duckypowerz
11-09-2016, 11:57 PM
I have farmed a lot too with no drops annoying but Eh just a game

Waug
11-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Literally spent 200+ in the past month on plat for elixirs. Have not dropped no one single arzarc item for my bird. Yet I see people with regular combo blessing dropping these items. Maybe it's all luck but dam I grind way too much to deserve nothing out of my money. Ik I grinded hard because since the new update I've increased my kills by almost 20k if not more. Game is super balaneced �� (Btw ended up buying arzarc from dropping one of the new items before the prices went down on those items, guess I got lucky)
I guess 2k+ plat, oh why I guessing, I know.

what are you guys complaining about I just dropped 6x elite psyco blasters in one run
and 9x warat swords in 2 runs
And do u realize that those worthless kinda

I have farmed a lot too with no drops annoying but Eh just a game
We spend real life 'time & money' for "just a game" elohel