PDA

View Full Version : I don't know how to forum

Buchmeister
11-09-2016, 03:42 PM
I don't spend a lot of times on the forums, I only recently started using it a lot :cower:

This is a dumb question, but what is the green bar under your rank? I see people of the same rank with different levels of the same bar, so it kind of confused me.

Iheybeautiful
11-09-2016, 03:52 PM
A track of how many vegetable emojis you sent.

LEVEL ONE
11-09-2016, 03:57 PM
The green bars indicate reputation and are gained by receiving "thanks" or by receiving a "thumb's up" on a post. The reputation has no effect on the title.

Different titles (or ranks) are achieved by a higher post count. Spacetime employees have their own titles and there are some special titles as well. See the following guide on that by the sexy DocDoBig: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?136239-Forum-Titles-(Guide)

Basically, both are completely meaningless attributes that only exist to boost people's ego, so pay no attention to them.

Buchmeister
11-09-2016, 04:06 PM
The green bars indicate reputation and are gained by receiving "thanks" or by receiving a "thumb's up" on a post. The reputation has no effect on the title.

Different titles (or ranks) are achieved by a higher post count. Spacetime employees have their own titles and there are some special titles as well. See the following guide on that by the sexy DocDoBig: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?136239-Forum-Titles-(Guide)

Basically, both are completely meaningless attributes that only exist to boost people's ego, so pay no attention to them.

Oh cool, thanks. I was just really curious :P

Ignitedmage
11-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Oh cool, thanks. I was just really curious :P

It is for the good guys (P.S i am not a good one :( :P)

A suggestion, a search was worth it then putting a thread, i did searched for it (by forum search) back in the day,

MightyMicah
11-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Ok, since other people explained what the green bar means, now let me give you my advice: Never pay attention to the green bars from now on. They really are meaningless.

Welcome to the forums, bud :)

Ignitedmage
11-11-2016, 12:27 PM
Ok, since other people explained what the green bar means, now let me give you my advice: Never pay attention to the green bars from now on. They really are meaningless.

Welcome to the forums, bud :)

says who have max bars.
Just joking you deserve it dude

Zeiryan
11-13-2016, 11:40 AM
It is for the good guys (P.S i am not a good one :( :P)

A suggestion, a search was worth it then putting a thread, i did searched for it (by forum search) back in the day,
And you searched for it in my PM inbox too lol 😆

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

bosstinytitan
11-14-2016, 01:43 AM
Welcome to the forums!

DocDoBig
11-18-2016, 08:10 PM
sexy

I know .........

Recaster
11-19-2016, 08:14 AM
Lol xddd...

Communion
11-20-2016, 12:42 AM
I actually never knew that either ;-;

Give me the keys to my life pls.

Burningdex
11-24-2016, 12:38 AM
The bars and titles have been explained^; they are meaningless.

Welcome to the forums c: