PDA

View Full Version : Proc to the future Weapons

Golem
11-10-2016, 05:36 AM
As we remember and see from other games ppl love procs on weapons.
I think if even 1 simple update with 3-5 different weapons ( bow,staff,sword...) would be awesome and most awesome than new lvl cap.
This is just my idea and i blieve ppl gonna love those.

Procs like those l71 elites got also the l71 quest elites to the future weapons would be perfect!!! I would be the one who run with those weaps and just klicking autoattack to see that proc = )

Prooooocccccccc

Maridos
11-10-2016, 07:23 AM
Awesome idea!!! ++++++ for it

Suentous PO
11-10-2016, 09:06 AM
Awesome idea!!! ++++++ for it

Why make alt acc just to thank yourself lmao

Xyzther
11-10-2016, 12:16 PM
Although most of Golem's posts are absolutely absurd, I think having procs on the new arzac/Warat/magor weapons would be cool

Maridos
11-10-2016, 02:49 PM
Why make alt acc just to thank yourself lmao

you must or might be too much young to understand that we ppl have relatives, like uncle, brothers, sister... good close friends. i wish you one. one day :) but i blieven when you grow up you might understand me :)
btw we all know you are ssneakykills who just got banned from forums. i can prove mine words btw.

Graveyard
11-10-2016, 02:58 PM
you must or might be too much young to understand that we ppl have relatives, like uncle, brothers, sister... good close friends. i wish you one. one day :) but i blieven when you grow up you might understand me :)
btw we all know you are ssneakykills who just got banned from forums. i can prove mine words btw.

You really just proved how much you know.

Yeah sue I wish u 1 day to have relative

Cinco
11-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Although most of Golem's posts are absolutely absurd, I think having procs on the new arzac/Warat/magor weapons would be cool

Psycho Shade boss now drops 2H Swords with insane procs...

Cinco
11-10-2016, 03:14 PM
And I guess this is the final word on all that.