View Full Version : Al 4th birthday weapons

Captain critic
11-10-2016, 06:03 AM
Now that sts is giving us what we want do u guys think the new vanity weapons will be expensive ? Cuz im hoping to buy one if not expensive

CouchPass
11-10-2016, 07:02 AM
Well... you can always spend 300 platinum which is rare for a lot of players to have causing the price for mythic vanities to skyrocket. Even though there might be an influx of them, there is the demand to meet them, which means the price will NEVER drop. There are also a lot of variety which means all mythic original weapons will also zoom up in price. And let's say, you don't have 300 plat, you can always try looting the recipe from the birthday bandit, which is probably equivalent to getting an arcane from eggzavier, except, to get the birthday bandit, you also have to craft a GRAND CAKE. BUT WAIT! That's not it, with this LIMITED TIME OFFER, we'll also throw in an arcane shard!

So ye, you're not gonna get it for cheap, unless you spend 300 platinum, but I'm guessin that's not cheap either.

Iots
11-10-2016, 07:18 AM
I think it will be aroud 2m+ maybe

Kakashis
11-10-2016, 07:24 AM
I'm predicting 1-1.5m each

I hope pavise is g bugged and has blue ring like Kershal with two handed weapons

MrsAnnoying
11-10-2016, 08:54 AM
@kakashis it should be
We need aura as rogues too :< would look cool