PDA

View Full Version : Glintstone AP - many orc tags

Behoove
11-10-2016, 06:40 AM
Hey guys, I am looking for people who still need to get the battlegear of glintstone AP. (obtain all 4 mythic "glintstone" items)
In order to be faster i need up to 3 people, who have many orc shaman effigies (like 50+ each player). Then we 4 stay in a circle and open all of them, so the others get new crafting stuff and orc tags for the ones you opened yourself. Anyone interested? If so leave your ign

Att
11-10-2016, 06:52 AM
Hey guys, I am looking for people who still need to get the battlegear of glintstone AP. (obtain all 4 mythic "glintstone" items)
In order to be faster i need up to 3 people, who have many orc shaman effigies (like 50+ each player). Then we 4 stay in a circle and open all of them, so the others get new crafting stuff and orc tags for the ones you opened yourself. Anyone interested? If so leave your ign

Idk much about this 400 AP Achievment but how is it related to orc tags or opening effigies? Explain?

PEMA
11-10-2016, 07:08 AM
Ask for help from your guild :) My ign is roguexone, I can help you out by giving you the materials after you open effigies :)

Ninthplague
11-10-2016, 07:25 AM
Idk much about this 400 AP Achievment but how is it related to orc tags or opening effigies? Explain?

You need the orc tags to buy the ingredient for crafting glintstone set

Ydra
11-10-2016, 03:13 PM

I'd be glad to help.