PDA

View Full Version : Stop asking mages to heal in PVE!!!

Cinder.
11-10-2016, 07:33 AM
I thought that we are already out of the cry for mana period and people running the new maps keep pestering mages for mana. There is this rogue that I really want to name but cant due to forum rules who just wont stop pestering me about mana and insulting me saying im a failed mage because i dont provide mana in pve and stopped attacking the mobs telling me he will stand there and watch until i give mana. Maybe gameplay for mages have changed? idk

Zaocajede
11-10-2016, 07:52 AM
Put them on ignore.

I'm a rogue. Someone asks mage for mana. I say "use pots". If they keep asking they go on ignore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chorba69
11-10-2016, 07:52 AM
Actually you do not have to attack either.
If you just stand there with a rogue, either will he leave the map and another one will enter the map, or you leave and join another party.
Its as simple as that.
Those rogue whiners are 12 y/o kids anyways so you shouldnt give them too much attention.
Rogues blame me too, but I dont care since the map can be done with 3 players too so yeah...

resurrected
11-10-2016, 07:53 AM
Give them water jewel and leave map xD

Leprechaun
11-10-2016, 07:58 AM
There are good players and bad players, then there are CRYFORMANA players, like what resurrected say, give em water jewels!!

Zaocajede
11-10-2016, 07:58 AM
Actually you do not have to attack either.
If you just stand there with a rogue, either will he leave the map and another one will enter the map, or you leave and join another party.
Its as simple as that.
Those rogue whiners are 12 y/o kids anyways so you shouldnt give them too much attention.
Rogues blame me too, but I dont care since the map can be done with 3 players too so yeah...

Except now you are wasting your time and the 2 others time in the map.

/ignore and remap

Cinder.
11-10-2016, 08:02 AM
That guy keep pestering me to duel though, i only have lep and arlor ring right now... can someone help me kill him instead? Trial by combat! pm me for his ign :)

Greoatef
11-10-2016, 08:12 AM
lol .... it makes me giggle when i see players cry out "manaaaaaaa"
Im warrior class and i tell em to use pots lol

Vvildfire
11-10-2016, 08:29 AM
Tell them to buy Mishi!

ilhanna
11-10-2016, 09:03 AM
A warrior guildie shared this story on our guild Line group:

Happened to me couple days ago:

Rogue#1: don't have mana, wtf mage give me mana!

Me: ugh?

Rogue#2: ..

Rogue#3 ...

Rogue#1: sorry nuclear brain fart

So yeah, don't listen next time someone asks for mana. Broken record, so much gas.

One of my guildie once experienced what happened to you. The rogue who asked for mana called him selfish and noob and refused to move unless healed. This mage messaged the rogue's guild officer and reported the behavior. Rogue got kicked out of guild. So I think the majority of end gamers already understand that asking for mana is a big no no in PvE.

Adienl
11-10-2016, 09:12 AM
I know who you're talking about. I had the misfortune of meeting that rogue in Graveyard. Should've buried that rogue there.

Schnitzel
11-10-2016, 09:27 AM
Who cares, leave the map and join one where that fail of a rogue isn't there.

Mages aren't walking hp/mana potions. And potions aren't that expensive, so I see not reason not to use your own money for some potions.

thekragle
11-10-2016, 09:59 AM
I just tell 'em I don't have that skill. Can't use it if you don't have it!! Total lie of course, but I don't have time for mana drama. The other one I like is "I'm only a damage mage, sorry."

Then after the boss I move out of range of the mooch and BAM!, I heal myself ;)

Gouiwaa9000
11-10-2016, 11:24 AM
if a rog calls you noob for not giving mana just reply 'im noob ? you cant even afford mana pots' usually solves the problem quickly xD

Legallyblonde
11-10-2016, 02:11 PM
This literally happened to me in a run yesterday. This rogue told a mage to give them mana and I told them "its not the mages job to give you mana." they said "Then do you not want me to help" and I said "spam pots like everyone else."

ForgottenWarrior
11-10-2016, 02:41 PM
Also many players think all rogues are girls, never get a cute look if you are boy and playing as rog. There are bunch of newbies even in endgame including few of us :)

Oakmaiden
11-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Don't be so stingy and try a little sportsmanship , be a team player sheesh

Psychoism
11-10-2016, 02:49 PM
Why they don't use mana pots, Cmon our heal has a cd or either we are using flood skills so enemies will die fast. But use pots too :P

Ravintov
11-10-2016, 02:55 PM
ambulance.... ambulancee.. ngiuungg ngiuungg... :D no offence coz im using mage too in my acc and my solusion: act dont care if you see this situasion :) enjoy the game

Captain critic
11-10-2016, 03:13 PM
Dont worry about giving us her name this is the forums not the actual game so its ok but i highly suggest u join another guild if that rogue keeps bothering u and ur gm will do nothing

Cinder.
11-10-2016, 04:01 PM

I dont know whether you are referring to mages not using heal or rogues not using pots but if you are referring to the former.. It is not that mages dont want to use heal, it is because we cannot, heal attract aggros from mobs which means they draw the mobs to hit you instead of hit others. If mages use heal, they will die so many times that its not efficient for the run

EbenevTheMage
11-11-2016, 05:30 AM
tell him/her to use fantasma

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

aneshsinghblu
11-11-2016, 05:46 AM
do you know why somberholt mages are op?
they use HEAL!!

hehe

Att
11-11-2016, 06:51 AM

Have you ever think about the poor rogue once?

resurrected
11-11-2016, 07:46 AM

Have you ever think about the poor rogue once?
Haha i myself have rogue 41 ( old one still not capped lmao ) but i still use it to play for fun if i have time [emoji14]

Cinder.
11-11-2016, 09:57 PM

So this is an actual dialogue of how things usually goes down with mana-digger rogues, making claims and false assumptions, and telling us how much we suck because we dont give them mana

ancestor
11-11-2016, 11:15 PM
Lmao they shouldn't have to even ask for it. You litterly hold a button down for 3 seconds and let go and whole party benifits. Why have the skill of your not going to use it? If you don't have the skill and are a aeo mage then I get it, but it's not a huge deal to help the party retain mana...

Captainrock
11-11-2016, 11:33 PM
This always happens to me, I just quit da map and remap.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Att
11-12-2016, 04:15 AM

So this is an actual dialogue of how things usually goes down with mana-digger rogues, making claims and false assumptions, and telling us how much we suck because we dont give them mana

Can't believe you are harrasing that poor rogue. Yes no mana mages suck, its a fact, sorry to hurt your feelings but its the true.

Cons
11-12-2016, 04:35 AM
If mages were getting paid for giving mana, they'd be very Rich right now, maybe even Billionaires. From the many ppl asking for mana.. :D

I dont ask mages for mana... I can provide my own mana pots to spam.

Potato is me
11-12-2016, 05:14 AM
Can't believe you are harrasing that poor rogue. Yes no mana mages suck, its a fact, sorry to hurt your feelings but its the true.

This statement will only come out from an inexperienced and poor player, no gold to buy their own mana pots. I played all 3 classes mainly in pve in a strict pve guild which selects their players, a rogue like you who supports crying for mana can stop thinking about entering that guild, because you have half the idea what the different class mechanics are. To be good at pve/pvp you not only have to be good at your class, but you need to know how other class works, clearly you lack of such knowledge.

AL PvE 101 (Inexperienced players, Like att, please read)

1. Warrior
The center of hard elite maps, they keep the other classes alive by HEALING and TAUNTING
Many warriors might do the former, but despise the latter, warriors who do not know about their class will ask "Why should i draw the monsters to myself and die? That's stupid" however, a warrior should know that they are the tankers of damage, their damage output is low but they have high hp and armor. Their job is to DRAW AGGRO

2. Mages
This is where many inexperienced players, like Att for example, mix up the job of a mage. They think "oh since they have the mana heal skill, THEY MUST SAVE US GOLD ON POTS, NOT FOCUS ON THE DAMAGE, THATS A ROGUE'S JOB"
They are 20% right. Mages main focus isnt about dealing damage. However, THEIR JOB ISNT TAKING CARE OF YOUR MANA TOO, not in pve per se
Mages have a unique job of being both the rogue and the warrior.
They prevent deaths by giving status ailments (Mainly stun) to the monsters and also deal damage damage (That's why mages and rogues are called DPS)
They are actually arguably the 2nd most important class because they help maintain the survivability of a team.

Now lets talk about healing for mages. Att, you think that the main reason why mage are so "Stingy" on mana heal is because they want to use more damage skills? YOU ARE WRONG! The main bulk of what makes an efficient run is survivability of the team, not damage! Maybe you have not been through a time when ankhs and nekros are not so abundant, but in the past, hard maps are ran with rhythm. The timing of a stun on boss must be as accurate as it can get (We used kelvins back then) If one party die, it might break the sequence of the run and the whole team might end up dying all the way through.

What has mage heal got to do with this?
Simple, Mage heal draws AGGRO from other mobs/boss, meaning they get targetted when they use heal. The fact that they are a dps means that they are squishy, if a warrior cannot taunt in time(if he uses any) then the mage will die which makes it costly for the mage to revive or time consuming to regroup and it might break a sequence like who use nekro/kelvin aa next.

In any good pve guild that im from, not one mage will ever use mana and no rogues will complain, this is the general consensus

3. Rogues
Really, its the easiest and least stressful class to use, yet many are crying, just deal damage and try to survive

I hope this enlightens you on how to truly run a pve party and not be self centered caring just about what benefits you the most.
Perhaps you have never really been in a real organised pve team thats why you do not understand this

Fsuryo
11-12-2016, 05:55 AM
Give them all crack wateeeeerrrrrrr

Hahahahaha

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Leprechaun
11-12-2016, 06:01 AM
Cracked water ftw!!!

Att
11-12-2016, 07:05 AM
This statement will only come out from an inexperienced and poor player, no gold to buy their own mana pots. I played all 3 classes mainly in pve in a strict pve guild which selects their players, a rogue like you who supports crying for mana can stop thinking about entering that guild, because you have half the idea what the different class mechanics are. To be good at pve/pvp you not only have to be good at your class, but you need to know how other class works, clearly you lack of such knowledge.

AL PvE 101 (Inexperienced players, Like att, please read)

1. Warrior
The center of hard elite maps, they keep the other classes alive by HEALING and TAUNTING
Many warriors might do the former, but despise the latter, warriors who do not know about their class will ask "Why should i draw the monsters to myself and die? That's stupid" however, a warrior should know that they are the tankers of damage, their damage output is low but they have high hp and armor. Their job is to DRAW AGGRO

2. Mages
This is where many inexperienced players, like Att for example, mix up the job of a mage. They think "oh since they have the mana heal skill, THEY MUST SAVE US GOLD ON POTS, NOT FOCUS ON THE DAMAGE, THATS A ROGUE'S JOB"
They are 20% right. Mages main focus isnt about dealing damage. However, THEIR JOB ISNT TAKING CARE OF YOUR MANA TOO, not in pve per se
Mages have a unique job of being both the rogue and the warrior.
They prevent deaths by giving status ailments (Mainly stun) to the monsters and also deal damage damage (That's why mages and rogues are called DPS)
They are actually arguably the 2nd most important class because they help maintain the survivability of a team.

Now lets talk about healing for mages. Att, you think that the main reason why mage are so "Stingy" on mana heal is because they want to use more damage skills? YOU ARE WRONG! The main bulk of what makes an efficient run is survivability of the team, not damage! Maybe you have not been through a time when ankhs and nekros are not so abundant, but in the past, hard maps are ran with rhythm. The timing of a stun on boss must be as accurate as it can get (We used kelvins back then) If one party die, it might break the sequence of the run and the whole team might end up dying all the way through.

What has mage heal got to do with this?
Simple, Mage heal draws AGGRO from other mobs/boss, meaning they get targetted when they use heal. The fact that they are a dps means that they are squishy, if a warrior cannot taunt in time(if he uses any) then the mage will die which makes it costly for the mage to revive or time consuming to regroup and it might break a sequence like who use nekro/kelvin aa next.

In any good pve guild that im from, not one mage will ever use mana and no rogues will complain, this is the general consensus

3. Rogues
Really, its the easiest and least stressful class to use, yet many are crying, just deal damage and try to survive

I hope this enlightens you on how to truly run a pve party and not be self centered caring just about what benefits you the most.
Perhaps you have never really been in a real organised pve team thats why you do not understand this

You not teachings me how play rogue. So what if I am a newbie. Mages are mana vendors thats what they are good at. And why you think devs gib mana to mage? To use it. You mean to saying Justg Goldilox Casper and other devs are noob players? Are you want to get bammed? Mage use heal so rogue get mana and heal yes that's the true.

Cons
11-12-2016, 07:30 AM
Mages are mana vendors thats what they are good at. Mage use heal so rogue get mana and heal yes that's the true.

Mages are responsible for Crowd Control not For being MANA VENDORS in PvE

Castronox123
11-12-2016, 07:31 AM
Mana pots are the Rogue's 5th skill. No experienced rogue will ask for mana.

Vvildfire
11-12-2016, 07:37 AM
Mages are responsible for Crowd Control not For being MANA VENDORS in PvE

Please do remember his signature! xD
(I'm assuming he's a rogue/has a rogue character given his avatar)

Att
11-12-2016, 09:49 AM
Please do remember his signature! xD
(I'm assuming he's a rogue/has a rogue character given his avatar)

Wat do you mean?

Ninthplague
11-12-2016, 09:59 AM
As warrior, sorcs help me alot by killing mobs faster while i maintain aggro. Imagine if a sorc used his heal in group of mobs, it could endanger the whole party when our sorc die cause most mobs will target that sorc, and you all know sorcs have low health and armor, they cant do tanking like us warriors.

I do have my sorc though and I use heal and i only do solo runs, events and dailies, very economical.

Potato is me
11-12-2016, 06:41 PM
You not teachings me how play rogue. So what if I am a newbie. Mages are mana vendors thats what they are good at. And why you think devs gib mana to mage? To use it. You mean to saying Justg Goldilox Casper and other devs are noob players? Are you want to get bammed? Mage use heal so rogue get mana and heal yes that's the true.

There is no need to teach a person how to play rogue as it is the most direct class to play, there is not much mechanics in a pve rogue unless you want to learn "higher level skills" like walling which i assume u dont even know what it is.
Mana can be used in tombs and easy maps or pvp.

And yes if Justg Goldilox and Casper uses mana heal in hard maps, they are INEXPERIENCED in running the map, i will not use offensive words like "noob" which you did.

Developers can make a good game but players can play a game better than them, and although i respect the developers, i will not hesitate to point out their mistakes if they have any.

Perhaps you dont know me well enough but if you look at my past post, i have ever started a thread directing at the developers about the clarity of the announcement, and point out some flaws if there is one.

If a player gets banned by judging how a developer plays or act when a player has substantial reasoning, then a developer will never learn from the players and the game will not move on

If a player does not want to learn from other players, then they will remain stagnant in their gameplay and never progress.

You need to open your eyes and ears to judgements because the hardest things to accept are always the most you can learn out of.

P.S. It is spelt as "SPELLING" not "SPALING" under your edit reason, you might want to change that ;)

Potato is me
11-12-2016, 06:50 PM
Wat do you mean?

He means you are probably trolling lol. I do have my doubts too when i saw your signature. It is very very unlikely that a forum adept who started at least 2 years ago do not understand the role of a mage.

Eagle Eye229
11-12-2016, 08:43 PM
If you can run a death train,heal.if you must keep control of the crowd and survive,shield or another attack skill.

Mana(WHICH YOU MAY BUY POTIONS FOR) or better control over a crowd.even shield is smarter for a mage which you don't really need if you are experienced and have a good team.

Its painfully obvious that shield or attack is more effective for the team than a burst heal/mana.what good is a quick heal if we can get one shot from things,wouldn't you rather freeze them or the like?

This subject just shows you the greedy people and the self entitled people.Mages don't tell the other classes how to play,haven't seen it one time.

Chuuwee
11-12-2016, 11:40 PM
May I comment on this thread? With permission lol.

I hv mages alts but they are only lvl 12 and I dont play on them unless there is event. I have no problem of mages playstyle coz I adapt to that team situation. I met some mages that heal allies and they are really good. I also met some that dont heal and still good at what they are doing.

But I seriously love mages that stun mobs! Coz in these new maps, mages mobs that get stun can save pt from insta death. Even the warning "you have been cursed" came after we respawn lol.

Anyway not everyone cries for mana. But those that cry for it should really learn the way to adjust their playstyle. I hope you won't be seeing this kind of player again. Goodluck! :)

seraneyla
11-13-2016, 12:02 AM
Most mages i know is very pro and they are without mana. You alrd stun the mobs, freeze, clock em out, pretty much everything needed so I'm not gonna ask you little fella for mana where I can just click it. If anyone harm you for mana, ask them to suicide. It's already 10th seasons of AL still someone needed mana from mage lol.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1W using Tapatalk

will0
11-13-2016, 12:40 AM
I just put them on ignore list and bye to them

yubaraj
11-13-2016, 01:15 AM
Yes its a part of game. If I see someone asking for mana in pve at endgame. It gives me a good laugh.

Thank you guys for asking mana and making me laugh. No hard feelings. Just a game play for fun. Don't suicide plz

Epw
11-13-2016, 05:00 AM
I think i met exactly with the person who you are talking abot. Called me a failed mage, and told me to give mana or leave the map. I just answered him or her to use pots like everyone else or go back to blackenridge maps and learn the basics again. After this sentence that rogue showed the perfect leeching. So we lured mobs on him/her and let them finish it. Ofc we also left the map. :D

Att
11-13-2016, 06:56 AM
P.S. It is spelt as "SPELLING" not "SPALING" under your edit reason, you might want to change that ;)
You mean spelling is spelled as spelling and not spelt as spelling.

May I comment on this thread? With permission lol.

I hv mages alts but they are only lvl 12 and I dont play on them unless there is event. I have no problem of mages playstyle coz I adapt to that team situation. I met some mages that heal allies and they are really good. I also met some that dont heal and still good at what they are doing.

But I seriously love mages that stun mobs! Coz in these new maps, mages mobs that get stun can save pt from insta death. Even the warning "you have been cursed" came after we respawn lol.

Anyway not everyone cries for mana. But those that cry for it should really learn the way to adjust their playstyle. I hope you won't be seeing this kind of player again. Goodluck! :)
Ty for explanation Chuuwee you are the best.

Goen
11-13-2016, 07:16 AM
For me as mage, this is my playing style. If you dont like others playing style, still you got 2 option, adjust your playing style or out from there. Thats wise options I think, rather than being rude to other people and showing immature behaviour.

Ckc Chen
11-13-2016, 09:56 AM
Lets be honest, the whole gameplay requires players to help one another out. If you can help that player, why not? After all, a combination of all class will make the party stable. Have you ever seen mages not helping other classes out in their advertisement (vice versa)

Eagle Eye229
11-13-2016, 03:51 PM
Have a mage not stun our mobs and see how the Maps go.but we will give you all the mana we can.OR,we can stun the mobs for you and there will be NO NEED for a burst heal/mana.how about stop the problem before it becomes a problem.

Mages don't need to pull agro,actually it should be complete opposite.

So all you saying that a mage without heal isn't a team player really need to take a look at how a mages fireball and clock works.

The main issue really is lifegivier taking aggro,am I wrong?if it didn't create threat then it wouldn't be as larger of an issue.

I still would rather/ would rather have a mage use shield or ice for 4th skill.heal isn't good but for easier maps.

Daehanie
11-13-2016, 07:54 PM
Put them on ignore.

I'm a rogue. Someone asks mage for mana. I say "use pots". If they keep asking they go on ignore

Yes˛ i did that too muahahaha.. Change job to mage.. Be the mage.. Thennn u wont cry for mana ✌✌

Daehanie
11-13-2016, 07:57 PM
Yes its a part of game. If I see someone asking for mana in pve at endgame. It gives me a good laugh.

Thank you guys for asking mana and making me laugh. No hard feelings. Just a game play for fun. Don't suicide plz
A big LMAO nice one tho 😄😄😄

Suentous PO
11-13-2016, 08:55 PM
Lets be honest, the whole gameplay requires players to help one another out.

Which in pve you do in one of two ways; help allies kill, or better yet- cut out the middleman and kill faster and more efficiently than if you had wasted at least 3 points on buffs that many good end gamers don't need or want.

If you can help that player, why not?

A: heal steals aggro
B: a player who does not need to rely on others is more "pro"
C: points in heal come at the expense of better skills of crowd control.
D: it can slow down runs
E: al is the first game sts made with self sufficient classes, no one class is a healer/buffer, all can be.

Not to jump on you personally but these same points get made every time this discussion comes up and I've yet to hear any solid logical refutation implying than mages "should" do this or that.

The reason these threads get made is that there are some poor skilled players who badmouth others rather than adapt and overcome their own limitations. Don't encourage them lol
The only job a player has in a video game is to have fun.

Potato is me
11-14-2016, 01:26 AM
Lets be honest, the whole gameplay requires players to help one another out. If you can help that player, why not? After all, a combination of all class will make the party stable. Have you ever seen mages not helping other classes out in their advertisement (vice versa)

I guess you didn't read what we have to say about heal,

All you have in your brain is "I want to save MY money on pots" "I dont care if the mage die, they just need to heal me and be my servant" "It's all about me, they must help me"

And the fact that after all those reasonings i gave att and he still supports your post just means that he didnt even learn anything from us.

The stubborn will always remain stagnant, they will never accept their flaws and improve, i guess there is no saving in people like these

Att
11-14-2016, 10:48 AM
I guess you didn't read what we have to say about heal,

All you have in your brain is "I want to save MY money on pots" "I dont care if the mage die, they just need to heal me and be my servant" "It's all about me, they must help me"

And the fact that after all those reasonings i gave att and he still supports your post just means that he didnt even learn anything from us.

The stubborn will always remain stagnant, they will never accept their flaws and improve, i guess there is no saving in people like these

So you have problem with rogues getting richer than mages. So racist.

Irg
11-14-2016, 11:29 AM
well, each mana potion is 5gold tho, so i i used 800k+ on mana pot already @_@
So if mage can help its better, but if they dont.... You you will be fine, you will survive :P

Vvildfire
11-14-2016, 02:23 PM
well, each mana potion is 5gold tho, so i i used 800k+ on mana pot already @_@
So if mage can help its better, but if they dont.... You you will be fine, you will survive :P

So you used 160,000 mana potions? How many years was that?

resurrected
11-14-2016, 02:27 PM
So you used 160,000 mana potions? How many years was that?
Its quite possible. I myself with my rogue in cap 41/46 used 10-15k in week. I was extremely farming planar tombs and arena. ( holidays free time [emoji14] )

creeepycreeepy
11-14-2016, 02:28 PM
Tell the rogues to use combat medic and its mastery...this helps them with manas...then eat their packs everytime they drop them! Happy hunting!

Vvildfire
11-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Its quite possible. I myself with my rogue in cap 41/46 used 10-15k in week. I was extremely farming planar tombs and arena. ( holidays free time [emoji14] )

I meant that it was spread through quite a lot of time. It's normal for all classes to spend money on potions, and over time it's obvious that it's going to add up.

Let's put it like this, mana loving rogues: if you were a mage, would you like to use heal to save the rogue 3 mana potions, just so you can desperately spawn health potions, likely die and use an ankh or miss out on the loot?

Say you're in Somberholt, you won't get the potential pink drop, will miss out on all the rank points, will slow down the run and potentially even miss out the boss, because rogues are so fast at killing bosses and don't really wait for the mana healing mage if he's too slow... (in pugs. You'll piss off your party players too if they have to wait for you while the boss whacks at them at 10% hp)

Say you're in Arena at lvl41-46 cap and you're a mana healing mage. Arena bosses deal heavy damage, and as soon as you use heal - you're dead. Now what? Use an ankh (2k) because you said the rogue 3 mana pots (15g)? Or respawn for free, and slow down the run (and missing the Arena chest if you didn't realize it was the last boss!)? Or stare at the death screen till they finish fighting for you (now useless)? What was your contribution to the fight? 3 mana pots? That's all mages are for? Of course, you could heal in the 20 seconds between a fight and another, but not using it at all DURING the fight would be a waste of a skill slot (this applies to all maps).

Say you're in Planar Tombs during 41-46. You're going to get wiped by the mobs there as soon as you use heal because, well, Planar Tombs was no joke back then. Then you're going to respond for free, and if there's no other mage the mobs will no longer be stunned... Meaning the remaining 3 people there (including the mana loving rogue) will receive considerably heavier damage, meaning they'll have to use more health potions (which cost more than mana potions omg o:)

So, as a Mage, will you still be using heal in hard maps? >.<
I'd rather take shield, wouldn't you?

JesuisCharlie
11-14-2016, 02:57 PM
Heal is probably the best skill of the game, it can instant full heal a warrior, add a heal tick to prevent deadly combos from mobs also taunt if need, add full mana to the whole team so the team can use his focus and fingers on sumthing other and
a spray of luve and happyness that renforce the teamwork. Even spawn a sweet saplin :)).

And you can either chose to play with or not.
I luv thiz gamz

Att
11-14-2016, 03:06 PM
Heal is probably the best skill of the game, it can instant full heal a warrior, add a heal tick to prevent deadly combos from mobs also taunt if need, add full mana to the whole team so the team can use his focus and fingers on sumthing other and
a spray of luve and happyness that renforce the teamwork. Even spawn a sweet saplin :)).

I luv thiz gamz

Very very very very correct.

Vvildfire
11-14-2016, 04:10 PM

I luv thiz gamz

Oh, I was kinda expecting this guy to appear (sooner) xD

Mdy
11-14-2016, 05:25 PM
Just put them on ignore and leave the map if they leech. Still they gonna have to bear a fact that the lifegiver in pve can slow them down on completing the whole map.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

creeepycreeepy
11-14-2016, 06:57 PM
Oh, I was kinda expecting this guy to appear (sooner) xD
Bro! Healing spell on all 4 slots + enhancement taunt on weapon is overpowered...lol

resurrected
11-14-2016, 07:01 PM
Bro! Healing spell on all 4 slots + enhancement taunt on weapon is overpowered...lol
Make sure to have heal and shield mastery [emoji14]

creeepycreeepy
11-14-2016, 07:11 PM
Make sure to have heal and shield mastery [emoji14]
Shield slows runs down bro. Need only heal spells n mastery xD

resurrected
11-14-2016, 07:16 PM
Shield slows runs down bro. Need only heal spells n mastery xD
Second best PvE skill after heal is curse

creeepycreeepy
11-14-2016, 07:18 PM
Second best PvE skill after heal is curse
Agreed bro its dot is so pro you cant even see it.

TuMadreee
11-14-2016, 07:21 PM
I can't remember the last time I used a mana pot.
#JackOnAllPets

JesuisCharlie
11-14-2016, 11:22 PM
Unfortunaly, curse need a rework because of his rang of only 6meters with the upgrade.
But your almost right, curse perfect use it when you can use it with arcane shield. Its fun to play as a support/tanky sorcerer but not very usefull on the actual gameplay.

creeepycreeepy
11-15-2016, 03:29 AM
Unfortunaly, curse need a rework because of his rang of only 6meters with the upgrade.
But your almost right, curse perfect use it when you can use it with arcane shield. Its fun to play as a support/tanky sorcerer but not very usefull on the actual gameplay.
Its perfect for actual game play. Curse heal shield wind. Just gotta know how to work it right and you will be a sucksessful sorcerer.

Att
11-15-2016, 04:39 AM

Omg never thought of it. 4 times back to back heal means never dead. I hope all mages learn from this and do this soon.

Irg
11-15-2016, 10:52 AM
Omg never thought of it. 4 times back to back heal means never dead. I hope all mages learn from this and do this soon.

If mage without sheild still... Die

Irg
11-15-2016, 11:44 AM
pls stop telling mana mages how to survive... all we need is to teach mana mages when to shield...

I use [sheild][fire ball][Lightning/wind][heal]
Works fine with me, can use heal and sheild

nightmaresmoke
11-15-2016, 12:03 PM
Just noticed from playing with pugs if mages are not supposed to heal then why mages expect warriors to heal them?

creeepycreeepy
11-15-2016, 12:34 PM
Just noticed from playing with pugs if mages are not supposed to heal then why mages expect warriors to heal them?
Ever seen a mage rage at a warrior for not healing?

nightmaresmoke
11-15-2016, 12:39 PM
Ever seen a mage rage at a warrior for not healing?
Yeah occasionally and sometimes vise versa.

johnycageee
11-15-2016, 12:42 PM
If mages job are to fulfill rogues mana, why the hell that potions buttons doing there on screen??!?

creeepycreeepy
11-15-2016, 12:45 PM
Yeah occasionally and sometimes vise versa.
Well ive been playing this game for 3 years and ive never seen such a thing. Maybe you run with alot of fail players? Anyone who relys on other classes to heal / mana them up is a total fail. Pots are cheap, dont be cheap. Just my two cents :3

nightmaresmoke
11-15-2016, 12:47 PM
Well ive been playing this game for 3 years and ive never seen such a thing. Maybe you run with alot of fail players? Anyone who relys on other classes to heal / mana them up is a total fail. Pots are cheap, dont be cheap. Just my two cents :3
Well it's on pugs you'll be surprised about the different types of players you might encounter compared to organized pt's.

resurrected
11-15-2016, 12:50 PM
Well it's on pugs you'll be surprised about the different types of players you might encounter compared to organized pt's.
Few expansions ago i was running Elite wilds. Mage was rushing mobs without shield and he cried to me for heal. I was running that time with rogue friend. We laughed at him lol

nightmaresmoke
11-15-2016, 12:54 PM
Few expansions ago i was running Elite wilds. Mage was rushing mobs without shield and he cried to me for heal. I was running that time with rogue friend. We laughed at him lol
Yep that's pug's for yah lol

creeepycreeepy
11-15-2016, 12:56 PM
Lemme guess your the pug rogue that asks for mana? XD

nightmaresmoke
11-15-2016, 12:59 PM
Lemme guess your the pug rogue that asks for mana? XD
I spend 20 to 30k for pots how about that? Obviously you have not run with me in pugs. What's ur ign?

creeepycreeepy
11-15-2016, 01:15 PM
I spend 20 to 30k for pots how about that? Obviously you have not run with me in pugs. What's ur ign?
Congratulations you buy potions! <3

Att
11-15-2016, 01:17 PM
If mages job are to fulfill rogues mana, why the hell that potions buttons doing there on screen??!?

Warriors shuld stay away from rogue & mage matters.

nightmaresmoke
11-15-2016, 01:27 PM
Congratulations you buy potions! <3
Can't tell your Ign aye? Lel

creeepycreeepy
11-15-2016, 01:33 PM
Can't tell your Ign aye? Lel
Not sure why thats important? Is this thread what is my ign? Lel

nightmaresmoke
11-15-2016, 01:41 PM
Not sure why thats important? Is this thread what is my ign? Lel
My ign is Shilha there simple as that, dunno why people couldn't tell their ign's unless their scammers maybe or other things.

creeepycreeepy
11-15-2016, 01:51 PM
My ign is Shilha there simple as that, dunno why people couldn't tell their ign's unless their scammers maybe or other things.
Well that is a fierce accusation to make. And yes ive played with you.

nightmaresmoke
11-15-2016, 02:00 PM
Well that is a fierce accusation to make. And yes ive played with you.
Hmmm i wonder who u are lol u mage,rogue,war? Guessing game >_<

Att
11-15-2016, 02:06 PM

Why i have never see u in game?

nightmaresmoke
11-15-2016, 02:09 PM
Why i have never see u in game?
You doing pugs too? Mostly i do pve maybe u do pvp.

Att
11-15-2016, 02:17 PM
You doing pugs too? Mostly i do pve maybe u do pvp.

I jst added u in game. yes i mostly do random runs no pt

Archerios
11-15-2016, 03:34 PM
What is mana?xD
Please explain.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

resurrected
11-15-2016, 03:49 PM
What is mana?xD
Please explain.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk
Mana is blue Bar under Hp green Bar.
You need mana to use your skills.
Without mana you can't use skills and you can't deal big damage. More mana = more skills you can use without reloading your mana with potions( PvE ), mana pack or mage heal ( PvE )

Ginnygog
11-15-2016, 06:15 PM
I agree! Leave the mages be

Kydianz
11-23-2016, 04:22 AM
If one day sts release a tomb that can be a farming place drop million worth item ..but mana and hp potion usage will be disable ..if if if

Sent from my ASUS_Z00VD using Tapatalk

HulkieBeast
11-26-2016, 03:18 PM
I have seen rogues crying for mana, but warrior crying for mana. Well.

Att
11-26-2016, 06:26 PM
#saynotomageabuse

i think i started a campaign when i did a video about running in km3 before, using my mage ahahaha i just ignore them as a mage...

i usually use a rogue to play but when i farm locks i use my mage and as a rogue i don't oblige anyone for my necessity i provide them for myself

so when someone ask me for mana i just shrug and pretend not see it because sometime i don't add the heal on my mage since i have 10K pots and mana... so why would i need heal right? when i can slot my skills on attacks and just spam pots and mana using gold.

wow didnt expected this from u wow omg

Att
11-27-2016, 02:34 PM
why how did you interpret my message?

cant belieb u r suporting mage being a rogue

Elichka
11-27-2016, 03:19 PM
Whenever a rogue asks for mana, you should perform the arlorian anti-mana-supply tribal dance along with the following chant:

Who's gonna heal the party?
I AIN'T YO MANA.
Who's gonna freeze the mobs there?
I AIN'T YO MANA.

Rogue, I ain't yo mana.

Guaranteed they will start finger-twerking over the pots and leave you alone.
Good luck.

resurrected
11-27-2016, 04:08 PM
Whenever a rogue asks for mana, you should perform the arlorian anti-mana-supply tribal dance along with the following chant:

I AIN'T YO MANA.
I AIN'T YO MANA.

Rogue, I ain't yo mana.

Good luck.

JLo ftw
/11 letters

Redjellydonut
11-27-2016, 04:55 PM
All these stingy mages make me laugh... its not like healing takes away your mana! Actually recovers ur mana too lol. Im mage myself and trust me its not hard to heal others...

Keep ur rogue's mana recovered and u revice op dmg...

Keep ur warrior's mana recovered u revive a good tank with a nice shield heal...

Teamwork basically ;)

Back
11-27-2016, 05:05 PM
All these stingy mages make me laugh... its not like healing takes away your mana! Actually recovers ur mana too lol. Im mage myself and trust me its not hard to heal others...

Keep ur rogue's mana recovered and u revice op dmg...

Keep ur warrior's mana recovered u revive a good tank with a nice shield heal...

Teamwork basically ;)

While running easy maps, why not? but harder maps are quite different and I feels using heal in hard maps only slows you and your party. I used to be a warrior and rogue long before I even touched mage and I never bothered to ask mages to heal me or prefer them to use heal while running harder maps. I can do that myself by tapping two bottles in the screen.

If this was PL forum, I'd would be against mages but hey this is AL.

Att
11-28-2016, 05:38 AM

I AIN'T YO MANA.
I AIN'T YO MANA.

Rogue, I ain't yo mana.

Good luck.

i will surely fell for it....dont give them ideas

Potato is me
11-29-2016, 12:32 PM
While running easy maps, why not? but harder maps are quite different and I feels using heal in hard maps only slows you and your party. I used to be a warrior and rogue long before I even touched mage and I never bothered to ask mages to heal me or prefer them to use heal while running harder maps. I can do that myself by tapping two bottles in the screen.

If this was PL forum, I'd would be against mages but hey this is AL.

He doesnt really pve so he dont know that, its true that heal is important... For pvp mages.
I dont heal, i use my own pots and i am fairly aware of that, im sure most pro pve mages are too, but beginner mages... thats a different story

mssweety
11-30-2016, 09:26 PM
There are good players and bad players, then there are CRYFORMANA players, like what resurrected say, give em water jewels!!
theres a guy... his ign is cryformana lol

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Downwithnotts
12-01-2016, 07:14 PM
I kid you not, on my tank a rogue that had good gears, 150k pve kills and 10k ctf kills, asked me why i didnt put the mana upgrade in my horn, according to her i was selfish for not putting that upgrade into my horn skill and subsequently unfriended me and left map.

She could apparently see that i hadnt put that upgrade into horn since every time i healed the rogue she didnt get mana.

Donquixoth
12-01-2016, 08:06 PM
I kid you not, on my tank a rogue that had good gears, 150k pve kills and 10k ctf kills, asked me why i didnt put the mana upgrade in my horn, according to her i was selfish for not putting that upgrade into my horn skill and subsequently unfriended me and left map.

She could apparently see that i hadnt put that upgrade into horn since every time i healed the rogue she didnt get mana.

Horn provide mana? Is that part of mastery? Didnt play as warrior anymore.

Suentous PO
12-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Horn provide mana? Is that part of mastery? Didnt play as warrior anymore.

Doesn't matter
Even if it never has some will be pissed you didn't spec for their toon

Jay Gatsby
12-01-2016, 11:14 PM
cant belieb u r suporting mage being a rogue

I have observed that this dude has serious classism problem over here, I have seen in many other posts that he condemns all mages. Blame the player, not the class.

Also.. he is always thanking random posts for some reason, even though the post support mages :/
Guess the signature says a lot

Hosphin
12-02-2016, 07:55 AM
I'll tell something, a team is to help each other, if ur in a party u need to help, as so, war tank, rogue kill and focus on stronger mobs that need instantly to be killed (like rogues and mages in maus) and mages stun lock mobs and health and mana replace as support.

But i've seem some rogues and wars that runs out of mana and just auto attack until a mage replace, lol, we're in Maus IV, think about it, when health and mana comes TY, when not POT!

Mucsi
12-02-2016, 09:20 AM
I cannot afford mana potions always, so I'm usually asks the rogues to give mama or the warriors to using vb :cheerful:

Att
12-02-2016, 12:20 PM
I have observed that this dude has serious classism problem over here, I have seen in many other posts that he condemns all mages. Blame the player, not the class.

Also.. he is always thanking random posts for some reason, even though the post support mages :/
Guess the signature says a lot

thnx luv u 2

hallowring
06-05-2017, 11:39 PM
LMAO [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Inu
06-06-2017, 02:22 AM
Except now you are wasting your time and the 2 others time in the map.

/ignore and remap

Lmfao how if the map is mauso6?

Zynzyn
06-06-2017, 03:13 AM

how bow dah

Eagle Eye229
06-06-2017, 03:41 AM
But mages can now effectively run heal over shield to elite underhul or maybe(for me) maus 2.

It doesnt affect killing mobs when the pull dies instantly( stuns ect, they wont hit you but once or twice).

I can charged fb and shield a whole mobs with 4players in game, stop the hate against lifegiver :o.i always run heal up to the above stated cutoff, common sense as a healer char -_-.

Peace to all and thank you for your time. This is just my experience, enjoy the game as you please.

Ign:Archonmage

shadowronn
06-06-2017, 05:56 AM
ooh no big deal, if a rog calls me nab or stupid i tell em "yea, im stupid and nab whatya gunna do bout dat?if u have a problem then gtfo dont complain...."
usually they got nothing to say afta dat.

Terminhater
06-06-2017, 06:35 AM
I don't have that skill on my mage :)

So depending on my mood.....

1. I tell them 'use pots' coz 'I don't gots dat skill'

2. When they shout Mana! I say WHERE!

3. When they shout MANA! I shout back 'IM NOT UR MAMA!' or 'Oh! Nice to meet you Hannah'

They then say noob or nab mage and leave map XD

warmane
06-06-2017, 02:11 PM
I'm warrior and always using pots. Actually spent 200k but deserves it because I don't depend by someone :D So my advice to all of that CRYFORMANA guys to buy pots. ( Buy pots from guildhall, they are cheaper )

Terminhater
06-06-2017, 06:11 PM
I don't have that skill on my mage :)

So depending on my mood.....

1. I tell them 'use pots' coz 'I don't gots dat skill'

2. When they shout Mana! I say WHERE!

3. When they shout MANA! I shout back 'IM NOT UR MAMA!' or 'Oh! Nice to meet you Hannah'

They then say noob or nab mage and leave map XD

No Mana Nab Mage strikes again!

manhands
06-07-2017, 02:06 PM
I just say "blue button".

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Redjellydonut
06-07-2017, 05:19 PM
This is like saying rogues stop using aim shot and tanks dont heal or jugg in team....

Visiting
06-07-2017, 05:36 PM
This is like saying rogues stop using aim shot and tanks dont heal or jugg in team....

Mage heal in pve is equivalent to rogue Aim Shot? Wat?

Redjellydonut
06-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Mage heal in pve is equivalent to rogue Aim Shot? Wat?

No... but all essential so the team runs fast and safely. I was assuming u were gonna understand this but sorry for not elaborating.

Suentous PO
06-07-2017, 06:10 PM
This is like saying rogues stop using aim shot and tanks dont heal or jugg in team..

I don't need a tanks heal or jug as a buff and aimed shot is totally diff

No... but all essential so the team runs fast and safely. I was assuming u were gonna understand this but sorry for not elaborating.

If heal is "essential" then that party is weak and needs more help than a Mage heal.
People should learn to not rely on others so that they are strong enough to make a good party.
As for "fast" the opposite is true, heal makes it slower than a good 4 attack mage who has a team that needs heal from mage

Visiting
06-07-2017, 06:13 PM
I don't need a tanks heal or jug as a buff and aimed shot is totally diff

If heal is "essential" then that party is weak and needs more help than a Mage heal.
People should learn to not rely on others so that they are strong enough to make a good party.
As for "fast" the opposite is true, heal makes it slower than a good 4 attack mage who has a team that needs heal from mage

This is why Sue gets them shiny green bars, speaking the truth and speaking it well. :)

wtfjerr
06-07-2017, 09:36 PM
lmaoooooooo

Areogor
06-08-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm a mage too but i have one question
As much as I hate someone telling me to get heal BC I don't have I have one thing that bothers me

If mages hate giving mana and most players agree

Why should warriors heal people and be called noobs if they use the jig VB method to heal them selfs

nightmaresmoke
06-08-2017, 05:50 PM
I'm a mage too but i have one question
As much as I hate someone telling me to get heal BC I don't have I have one thing that bothers me

If mages hate giving mana and most players agree

Why should warriors heal people and be called noobs if they use the jig VB method to heal them selfs
A new thread should be made title " Stop asking Warrior's To Heal in Pve" i wonder what would be the reaction 😂

"An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil"

Xxkayakxx
06-15-2017, 04:01 AM
First of all: now I'm "banana" answer addicted and got to the point I hope someone ask for mana ��������
Then I have a great idea!!!! Pls Sts add a button on top of all mages so whatever party player can click it activating the skill!!! They can click it hard!!! Add also an "at your service" emotes !!! will be even better.
On the same time I would like buttons to make rogues aim shot at correct target (example mages is maus while they are ganging a single spider) and Joystick to move wars to make correct pulls (instead hiding behind a corner or playing like dps as recently happened to me im maus 6.....funniest run ever with a friend that totally loose his cool and got mad).

No offense ������ just having fun!!!