PDA

View Full Version : SL idea

Abbasjammy
09-25-2011, 08:21 AM
I think you should add more deal of the day item because so far I've only seen the riot shield and vanity which just had price drops :) thx please take this into mind

Fac3bon3s
09-25-2011, 08:26 AM
I've seen elixers also in deals of the day. It just depends on when you log on. I believe its 8 hour increments.

Barrington
09-25-2011, 09:21 AM
I've seen elixers also in deals of the day. It just depends on when you log on. I believe its 8 hour increments.

pretty sure Deal of the Day is everyday not every 8 hours

rookizpro
09-27-2011, 01:08 AM
look ive played pl and sl and sl dont have the uniqeness that pl dose the gear look the same on everyone n a month everyone will b a mirror i have 3 lv 50s on pl and they diff from every one cuz there more options on gear on sl i have 2 lv 26s and a 27 and they look the same as everyone else i like to b uniqe n i want my character to b unique like me i dnt like being like everyone else that defeats the purpose of gear all togetha and plz put a guild warp on map itd make it easier then walking thro black star base all the time and plz add guild stash itd b easier then maken a character to hold stuff farmed in lvs for pple that need it n give gms ability to moniter how much can b taken out by members and whos allowed to give to pple that need the assistance itd make the guild thing much beta

rookizpro/odstxrookie/elitescarab

JazzBlue
09-27-2011, 01:49 PM
look ive played pl and sl and sl dont have the uniqeness that pl dose the gear look the same on everyone n a month everyone will b a mirror i have 3 lv 50s on pl and they diff from every one cuz there more options on gear on sl i have 2 lv 26s and a 27 and they look the same as everyone else i like to b uniqe n i want my character to b unique like me i dnt like being like everyone else that defeats the purpose of gear all togetha and plz put a guild warp on map itd make it easier then walking thro black star base all the time and plz add guild stash itd b easier then maken a character to hold stuff farmed in lvs for pple that need it n give gms ability to moniter how much can b taken out by members and whos allowed to give to pple that need the assistance itd make the guild thing much beta

rookizpro/odstxrookie/elitescarab

All good points. What you have to keep in mind, is that PL has been around a LOT longer than SL. SL is still a fairly new game, and still being developed. Give it the length of time that PL has been around, and I'm sure you will see significant changes.

Additionally, from what I see & understand on the board chatter, the Devs do not want this game to just be PL in space. They are trying to do things differently, otherwise, it's just the same game with a different skin on it. Give them time to work out the bugs, listen to player feedback, and impliment the changes. From what I am seeing, they are pushing out updates about once a week or less, so they are definitely working on things. It's all about priorities.

Also, this seems like it's always going to be a work in progress. Tweaks will happen all the time. Roll with it, embrace the newness of the game and just have fun! Think about how big PL is now, and where this game will be in a year or more. With all sorts of new people constantly joining up, those of us that got in on the ground levels will be able to say "I was there when..."

Above all, have fun!

~JazzBlue