PDA

View Full Version : Having so many problems with new interface RIDICULOUS!,,Constructive Criticism

Clodoveo
09-25-2011, 08:22 AM
First problem:

That little heart shaped golden thing on top right corner that shows the messages etc..is so annoying!!I had 304 unlicked friend requests and I had to delete one by one...and THANNN I get another friend request and it pops up again except this time in pvp.

Also seems some kind of glitch but its something to do with that same popup box but sometimes you cannot scroll/change your directions, it like freezes in same direction until i click on menu and exit..

BTW, I don't see the logic behind the new click on chat interface, how are NEW PLAYERS going to know to click on that? Also the text part says Do not show password...It should atleast say type here..Please BRING BACK THE SMALL TEXT BUTTON.

EVERY TIME I PVP OR PVE, I accidentally click on the TEXT and it pops up and massively screws me up.

Also the HP / MANA are so little.

Thankyou

flyingscv
09-25-2011, 08:35 AM
There's also some glitch with cs. Sometimes when I sell an item I get the error message "error retrieving your item". Since I cannot remember how Mich gold I have, I don't know if 'm actually getting paid for the item I sell!

RedRyder
09-25-2011, 08:35 AM
There have already been plenty of these threads in this section of the forums, on the first page even which you could've seen.

Keep all feedback on the interface in this thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?37696-User-Interface-Feedback)

Cahaun
09-25-2011, 09:07 AM
Now that is too many friend request. Its not the notification's fault. I disguise myself in town so I don't get mugged by friend requests.

CrimsonTider
09-25-2011, 09:33 AM
First of all, as Redryder mentioned, there is already a thread on this started by Samhayne.

Second, thevuse of capital letters within a thread is not needed to get your point across. Simply state your complaint.

To address your concerns with the notifications, these can be turned off by simply going to your options menu. On the third page, you are allowed to uncheckthe notifications you do not wish to recieve (if any.)

JaytB
09-25-2011, 10:05 AM
There's also some glitch with cs. Sometimes when I sell an item I get the error message "error retrieving your item". Since I cannot remember how Mich gold I have, I don't know if 'm actually getting paid for the item I sell!

That happens when you complete consecutive sales too fast. The client basically sends a second request to the server to complete your sales, while it was already processed. Hence the error message. Devs are looking into it to prevent this in the future. You don't loose any gold though. How do I know? I sent a mail to the devs about that a while back, and that was their response :)

On topic, *sigh*