PDA

View Full Version : Arzac talons etc

ababioka
11-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Here are some screen shots source : Godpartical http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161110/4f21c454cf312eba84116f286c28f94a.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161110/44d249bc3c8da8fa54ed3cbd77bdf772.jpg

Buchmeister
11-10-2016, 02:58 PM
STS seriously needs to stop doing these crappy plat sales. Who is ever gonna buy this?

XghostzX
11-10-2016, 03:00 PM
For real, STS? Would be cool if these items were at least lootable, but the only way to get them is through 800 plat? Sure, they may be tradeable but players will only sell them for unprecedented prices. If these items are made lootable or the plat prices are significantly lowered, then this will finally be my goodbye to PL after 6+ years. Many players are going to leave.

sebbyc
11-10-2016, 03:08 PM
Ouch. 4%? You should charge your phone. Lol

Sent from my iPhone SE using Tapatalk

Ignitedmage
11-11-2016, 10:48 AM
Ouch. 4%? You should charge your phone. Lol

Its on charging

And imma warn you, i destroyed my old tab by playing while charging, its battery was like 2 - hrs..... (this message to godpartical)

ababioka
11-11-2016, 10:55 AM
Its on charging

And imma warn you, i destroyed my old tab by playing while charging, its battery was like 2 - hrs..... (this message to godpartical)
Actually it was my phone at 4%

Ignitedmage
11-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Actually it was my phone at 4%

yea i didn't read the forum name but i mentioned ur ign which you mentioned apparently in the bracket.

ryanbemani1
11-11-2016, 11:48 AM
For real, STS? Would be cool if these items were at least lootable, but the only way to get them is through 800 plat? Sure, they may be tradeable but players will only sell them for unprecedented prices. If these items are made lootable or the plat prices are significantly lowered, then this will finally be my goodbye to PL after 6+ years. Many players are going to leave.

I've tried to get Cinco to do us a plat sale if possible, or to bring the prices down to make it a little more fair for everyone. I completely agree with you, I personally don't have a problem with buying the items but still, they are very expensive and should be lowered. Also, it is only going to last another 20 days more and being able to stack up that much plat in a short period becomes a problem. The prices may have made more sense if the vendor was permanent. If the prices are lowered or we get a plat sale, there will be tonnes of these items bought which can also benefit the company financially and it may not cause a significant increase in prices after the vendor is gone. It can be a balance between keeping everyone in the community happy with the prices, and also the company's profits. I mean, that is my idea. If you guys have your own ideas, you can post them or even message Cinco as he really does consider the feedback, as he did with mines.

Priorema
11-11-2016, 11:48 AM
All buyers act rich af rn

sebbyc
11-11-2016, 02:32 PM
Its on charging

Really? Ouch.

Historians
11-14-2016, 06:15 PM
Im all for pay to win they should do more things like this..Bring new life to PL

SillyJuan
11-14-2016, 07:05 PM
Wow quit complaining, if you don't want it bad enough then don't buy it or even look at it. If you really love this game go grind for hours on end . Seriously sts did great with this update for premium players who buy plat. [emoji122] More updates like these will be better for us loyal players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buchmeister
11-15-2016, 07:51 AM
Wow quit complaining, if you don't want it bad enough then don't buy it or even look at it. If you really love this game go grind for hours on end . Seriously sts did great with this update for premium players who buy plat. [emoji122] More updates like these will be better for us loyal players

"Premium" You mean the people who are dumb enough to drop 20-50 dollars for a weapon? No thanks.

SillyJuan
11-15-2016, 11:47 PM
"Premium" You mean the people who are dumb enough to drop 20-50 dollars for a weapon? No thanks.

like I said , go farm for hours on end bud [emoji99]

Waug
11-15-2016, 11:56 PM

If you personally don't wanna buy a single plat, don't. But you should not call "dumb" to those who do it means buy plat or use it, that's how these games survive.

Also necessarily you don't have to pay that rather than the system decreased the gold cost of special elites significantly.

Buchmeister
11-16-2016, 07:56 AM
If you personally don't wanna buy a single plat, don't. But you should not call "dumb" to those who do it means buy plat or use it, that's how these games survive.

Also necessarily you don't have to pay that rather than the system decreased the gold cost of special elites significantly.

I know, but saying people who spend real money on a single weapon (which again, is a bad idea. Idc if you do tho, it's your money) are any better than players who decide to spend their time farming, is ridiculous.

Waug
11-16-2016, 09:12 AM
I know, but saying people who spend real money on a single weapon (which again, is a bad idea. Idc if you do tho, it's your money) are any better than players who decide to spend their time farming, is ridiculous.

Though I've read ur post several times but could not understand it but -

First, it's not open for plat only rather it made way better for non plat users, I don't know y don't u trying to understand this.

Let me ask, was it any better when after farming day after day you couldn't get any special item?

Actually do you realise? That if you someone spend plat and farm, 2k plat don't anyway gurentee one set also wasted so much time so why not it's better deal for em, its because u r buying directly it's feeling it cost more if not this saves time at least.

Buchmeister
11-17-2016, 08:00 AM
Though I've read ur post several times but could not understand it but -

First, it's not open for plat only rather it made way better for non plat users, I don't know y don't u trying to understand this.

Let me ask, was it any better when after farming day after day you couldn't get any special item?

Actually do you realise? That if you someone spend plat and farm, 2k plat don't anyway gurentee one set also wasted so much time so why not it's better deal for em, its because u r buying directly it's feeling it cost more if not this saves time at least.

I have no idea what you're saying. No offense but this grammar is horrendous.

tasakli
11-17-2016, 10:14 AM

Edited: I think he means that it's good to have the items purchasable for plat :moon:

Buchmeister
11-17-2016, 03:15 PM
Edited: I think he means that it's good to have the items purchasable for plat :moon:

Yes maybe, but saying they're any better players is silly. (thank you for the translation)

Waug
11-17-2016, 09:42 PM
Yes maybe, but saying they're any better players is silly. (thank you for the translation)

Read this -
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?378831-It-s-good-move-not-PAY-2-WIN

Congeniality
11-22-2016, 03:15 PM

I don't believe his first language is English, but his thinking is totally valid. Try not to pick on people on the forums because their primary language isn't English. If you take a little time with him posts, you can figure out what he means.

Communion
11-25-2016, 09:13 PM
The comments on this thread are quite funny

Congeniality
11-25-2016, 09:15 PM
The comments on this thread are quite funny

The forums are quite funny* :P!