PDA

View Full Version : 1700 plats worth to spend on new vanity weapons?

Nvgd
11-10-2016, 04:08 PM
So...1700 plats is 4.760.000 gold (I took 14k as the normal Elite Awake auc price) How much profit will i get if i invest 5x300plat in the new vanity weapons, and for how much will they go for after this event? So basicly, what i'm trying to say is...how much will i make when i invest 1500 plats for those new sweet vanity weapons? :)

Thanks on advance,

- Nvgd (The Skull Collector of Arcane Legends)

Probationer
11-10-2016, 05:23 PM
How are we supposed to predict the future of the economy when there are so many factors...
Why don't you just wait a few days and see the prices ...

It's like asking someone how long is a piece of string - there are so many answers...no one knows for sure, one can only presume and make an educated guess.

Nvgd
11-10-2016, 05:55 PM
How are we supposed to predict the future of the economy when there are so many factors...
Why don't you just wait a few days and see the prices ...

It's like asking someone how long is a piece of string - there are so many answers...no one knows for sure, one can only presume and make an educated guess.

Because i want to have certainty over my money, that's why. I don't want to buy something that will become 750k after event.

Don't teach me a lesson by this btw....you could've also just made a prediction what it should be worth after this event. No need for a 2 page argument, i'm also happy with "I think around 1.5m orso" as a answer. :)

Sxvm
11-10-2016, 05:58 PM
You can easily get 10mil from 1.7k plat without locks.

Nvgd
11-10-2016, 05:59 PM
You can easily get 10mil from 1.7k plat without locks.

Oh? Can you explain to me how, when etc? I'm waiting :D

Sxvm
11-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Oh? Can you explain to me how, when etc? I'm waiting :D

Nah, i don't want to tell ya yet.

Nvgd
11-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Nah, i don't want to tell ya yet.

Just what i thought.....Don't answer when you got nothing useful to say. We all know that you can't get 10m from 1.7k.

Probationer
11-10-2016, 06:40 PM
Because i want to have certainty over my money, that's why. I don't want to buy something that will become 750k after event.

Don't teach me a lesson by this btw....you could've also just made a prediction what it should be worth after this event. No need for a 2 page argument, i'm also happy with "I think around 1.5m orso" as a answer. :)

'you could've just made a prediction what it should be worth after this event' so why didn't you make one? Instead of wasting everyone's time with this thread.

Logical, right? So don't try and act smart.

Cinder.
11-10-2016, 06:42 PM

You wanna be spoon fed ^^
Like probationer said no one can predict the future, if they really become 750k are you going to blame us? If they become 3m each are you going to regret not buying? So you are relying on us to determine your fortune...that's not how it should work dude

Nvgd
11-10-2016, 06:43 PM
I think around 2m or so, happy? Go waste your plat it's not like I care.

Wow take it easy their buddy, why the hate tho? Had a rough day at work?

Sxvm
11-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Just what i thought.....Don't answer when you got nothing useful to say. We all know that you can't get 10m from 1.7k.

You can, you just don't know how to.

Nvgd
11-10-2016, 06:47 PM
You wanna be spoon fed ^^
Like probationer said no one can predict the future, if they really become 750k are you going to blame us? If they become 3m each are you going to regret not buying? So you are relying on us to determine your fortune...that's not how it should work dude

Nope, i'm just asking what you guys think that the prices will be. I aint blaming no one, only myself, if i make the wrong mistake...

I feel the negativity flowing in this thread...... (for no reason imo)

Probationer
11-10-2016, 06:47 PM

Wrong again, if your mega lucky you can loot arcanes in locked and sell for millions...earning well over 10million in gold.

'Yes, you have to be lucky but it's still possible. 'We all know that you can't get 10m from 1.7k.' - no that's just you mate (or who ever you asked since you can't seem to think for yourself lol)

Probationer
11-10-2016, 06:50 PM

Lol, I'm currently studying at university for my degree...in fact I have Thursday's off.
I'm pretty chilled, just can't stand stupidity.

Nvgd
11-10-2016, 06:51 PM
You can, you just don't know how to. As far as i know fron my plat experience. You can get around 5.5/6m MAX for elite awake gems. So why answering this thread when you got no useful info to share?

Nvgd
11-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Lol, I'm currently studying at university for my degree...in fact I have Thursday's off.
I'm pretty chilled, just can't stand stupidity.

So asking for some second oppinions is stupid, and you're calling me stupid for that? What is the world going to....

octavos
11-10-2016, 06:54 PM

Ive been playing this game a long time, and here's some helpful pointers

easily these vanity's will be big bucks later. Many people quit..banned or just move on. not many will have the ingredients to craft said vanity's like myself. I would rather ride the storm and buy these later. But maybe, like Pocket legends, AL will stop getting updates and you would be really in the money. it depends, Its like RL investing..it goes up and it could go down.

You could run into a few scenarios down the line.

1. They can re-release this event next year...or Christmas..you never know. (my bet is the same time next year)
2. they wont re-release this event, and be very valuable commodity
3. they reduce the cost of plat for these and you would lose RL money
4. Waiting til the end of the event could shed light on how valuable each piece of vanity really is worth as a whole
5. there would be so many in AH, that your investment would be worthless (look at point 4)
6. they could become un-salable or un-tradeable, so you would lose RL Dinero.

hopefully this helps...your bud :ghost:

p.s. as far as making millions with plat look at the AH, each items would show you the best way to invest, this could help you where to farm also. to limit your spending, the goal is buy less sell for more :) pet eggs, jewels, and maybe recipes will be your answer :)

Sxvm
11-10-2016, 06:54 PM
As far as i know fron my plat experience. You can get around 5.5/6m MAX for elite awake gems. So why answering this thread when you got no useful info to share?

i would share with you but you seem like a twat tbh, i can answer if i want to. You can easily get 10mil, but not you. You aren't smart enough.

Nvgd
11-10-2016, 07:02 PM
Ive been playing this game a long time, and here's some helpful pointers

easily these vanity's will be big bucks later. Many people quit..banned or just move on. not many will have the ingredients to craft said vanity's like myself. I would rather ride the storm and buy these later. But maybe, like Pocket legends, AL will stop getting updates and you would be really in the money. it depends, Its like RL investing..it goes up and it could go down.

You could run into a few scenarios down the line.

1. They can re-release this event next year...or Christmas..you never know. (my bet is the same time next year)
2. they wont re-release this event, and be very valuable commodity
3. they reduce the cost of plat for these and you would lose RL money
4. Waiting til the end of the event could shed light on how valuable each piece of vanity really is worth as a whole
5. there would be so many in AH, that your investment would be worthless (look at point 4)
6. they could become un-salable or un-tradeable, so you would lose RL Dinero.

hopefully this helps...your bud :ghost:

Thanks for your helpful argument in this thread!

@Proba I meant that you can't get 10m from selling stuff like Elite awake gems, i wasn't talking about lockeds.

For the rest of y'all...thanks for the uselus insults. I don't earn this, no one earns this...Did i spoke anything negative or hateful towards you guys? This just shows how meen some people actually can be.

For the love of god and anything that still has a heart in this world....lock this thread.

Sxvm
11-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Thanks for your helpful argument in this thread!

@Proba I meant that you can't get 10m from selling stuff like Elite awake gems, i wasn't talking about lockeds.

For the rest of y'all...thanks for the uselus insults. I don't earn this, no one earns this...Did i spoke anything negative or hateful towards you guys? This just shows how meen some people actually can be.

For the love of god and anything that still has a heart in this world....lock this thread.

Not our fault your stupidity can't get you 10mil from 1.7k plat.

Nvgd
11-10-2016, 07:15 PM
Not our fault your stupidity can't get you 10mil from 1.7k plat.

So Instead of helping me, and being a good human being.... You just be a *** to me, why? as i stated earlier, i've done nothing wrong, I didn't insult nobody, I just needed some help.

Kingslaughter
11-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Lol this thread....if u dont wanna help op dont say anything ....what a bunch of kid....

Kenzou
11-10-2016, 10:47 PM
I only buy platinums when its on sale and i can earn more than 10M from 1700plats
I spend it on Crate Keys when theyre available :)

If 25 Crate Keys Kit cost 35plats each then you can buy 48 Kits
If each Kit cost 250k golds. You can earn 12M and u still have 20 plats remaining :D

Cinder.
11-11-2016, 05:11 AM
Lol this thread....if u dont wanna help op dont say anything ....what a bunch of kid....

Give a man a fish, you feed h for a day, teach a man how to fish, you teach him for a lifetime, we are helping by teaching and not giving so if u have nothing better to say than to defend this guy who needs to learn how to be independent, save it

Graveyard
11-11-2016, 05:14 AM
That runic flare gun vanity tho

I'd of snapped that up if I had the plat

aneshsinghblu
11-11-2016, 05:33 AM
don't worry about them . . they just jelly that you got1700 plat . . lmao

jokes aside . . I think trophy cups gives the best value for your plat. .3 plat +- 20k

Cinco
11-11-2016, 10:35 AM
Some things are certain.