PDA

View Full Version : Simple suggestion

King Richie
06-26-2010, 11:56 AM
Hey devs .. i was just wondering if you could add this when you respec .. instead of having to bash the + button for ages to add attribute points to a certain attribute .. how about having that and also a way in which you can just type in a number of how much you want for quickly doing it aswell =) ... just with the amount of attribute points people have now it can take alot of time to use all of them =)

Thanks Dudes

Your King

tjornan
06-26-2010, 12:00 PM
great idea. this way there would be no going over on any stat u want, (this has happened to me and i had to do it over again, wasting a respec.) plus it would be nice to add in order to confirm that is what number u want they would add "type in good" to confirm it. like when u want to delete a character.

King Richie
06-26-2010, 12:01 PM
See im hoping its not a case of where they dont want to add this just so people might make a mistake and have to respec again ... but i highly doubt it is knowing these devs !!

Banned
06-26-2010, 12:02 PM
That would be helpful.

Maybe a chat command like, /dex 100, or something along those lines.

flaimdude
06-26-2010, 12:14 PM
/respec
Are you sure you want to respec? Type /confirm to start.
/confirm
You are now respecing. Your total points are X.
/str a
/dex b
/int c
Oops! You only have Y points left.
/int d
Your character has now been respeced!

:)

Cascade
06-26-2010, 12:16 PM
Sounds ok, but I have never re speced and probably never will.

bmc85uk
06-26-2010, 12:36 PM
How about a simple -/+ button system for both attributes and skills, where only a confirm button will lock the changes (disconnecting/exiting menu screen undoes changes)