PDA

View Full Version : Sts please help. I did something very stupid

Willisch
11-10-2016, 06:29 PM
Alright, so I walked yp to someone I knew in Paradise Peir and proceeded to combo skills and attack just to kind of mess around, and I accidentally bought the Level Boost Package.

I was lvl 16 before, and I immediately logged off and came to the forums to post this.

Please, can my level be reverted back or is my life in AL screwed forever now?

My IGN is Scream

Willisch
11-10-2016, 06:41 PM
I swear I'm not trying to pull any shifty things or take advantage of anything and I'm not lying about the accidental purchase.

I logged off less than 30 seconds after I did this, and I'll stay logged off until I get a reply.

Please tell me this isn't permanent.

Probationer
11-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Lol unlucky, I knew you were a 16 twink so I believe you.
But I saw you at level 57 yesterday :p so you didn't rush to forums lol (I'm evil, right?) :banana:

Schnitzel
11-10-2016, 07:51 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the level boost package requires actual money doesn't it? It should of prompted a screen saying something along the lines of "are you sure"
Else if it required platinum, it'll be wise to email support (assuming they'll reply to their email), and in the future, go to settings > social, something like "confirm platinum purchases"

Willisch
11-12-2016, 07:39 AM
Still unable to use my rogue. Please, let me know something STS. Thank you.

Chocolaty
11-12-2016, 09:18 AM
StS posted awhile back saying that they would no longer be de-leveing player because of all the time they spent on doing it. I'm almost sure that if you give it some time and pm Justg he might be able to help you. The support team do respond but remember to not spam them or Justg, because then they probably won't help you.

resurrected
11-12-2016, 09:20 AM
StS posted awhile back saying that they would no longer be de-leveing player because of all the time they spent on doing it. I'm almost sure that if you give it some time and pm Justg he might be able to help you. The support team do respond but remember to not spam them or Justg, because then they probably won't help you.
This isn't same as delevel case. He accidentally purchased pack using platinum. STS always helped with this problem.

Willisch
11-12-2016, 09:45 AM
Ya, I think (or hope rather) that this is a different instance than deleveling. I don't want to just delevel really, I'd like to just somehow undo this purchase and everything that came with it.

I sent support an email on November 10th, amd I don't really plan on spamming them or being rude, but I also really really really want to go back to pvping at 16 haha.

I'll try sending a PM to JustG. Thanks for replys.

Roninmoro
11-13-2016, 07:48 PM
You need to email support for help on this, thread closed!