PDA

View Full Version : Arzac talon stats

sebbyc
11-10-2016, 06:51 PM
So I got a chance to check out the new arzac talon. The new arzac talon and shield add SO much more stats and will be really op for pvp. For those who haven't seen it yet, here's a pic of the stats. (Compared to my xar elite dex set. No previous arzac items) http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161110/23dbd446b147ebaed362d56daa74c763.jpg

Iilhopeliliil
11-10-2016, 07:07 PM
You bought it!?!? :O

Vigilante
11-10-2016, 07:12 PM
How much plat are these btw?

Waug
11-10-2016, 07:58 PM
Lol u can't say it will be op just because it add stats to xar but u didn't compare with magor n warat which will be adding stats to prev as well.

Iilhopeliliil
11-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Lol u can't say it will be op just because it add stats to xar but u didn't compare with magor n warat which will be adding stats to prev as well.
He's just saying that the Arzac talon is much better than the Xar set... He didn't mention warat and magor at all lol. Being a dex bird, you probably would want the Arzac talon as it would give you way better stats :/

Waug
11-10-2016, 11:38 PM
He's just saying that the Arzac talon is much better than the Xar set... He didn't mention warat and magor at all lol. Being a dex bird, you probably would want the Arzac talon as it would give you way better stats :/

You should read this carefully

....will be really op for pvp.
When u say it will be op for PvP that clearly implies what I meant and will be compared with other best items in PvP if not then definitely the wording is kinda wrong tbh, its like everyday knows that special elites r op-er than normal ones.

sebbyc
11-11-2016, 01:19 AM
You bought it!?!? :O

Nah. Not mine

Sent from my iPhone SE using Tapatalk

sebbyc
11-11-2016, 01:22 AM
You should read this carefully

When u say it will be op for PvP that clearly implies what I meant and will be compared with other best items in PvP if not then definitely the wording is kinda wrong tbh, its like everyday knows that special elites r op-er than normal ones.

Lol. Yeah wording was bad. (Oops. Sorry. Don't fell like editing this) but yeah I meant it's better compared to xar but I'm not sure about magor or warat)

Sent from my iPhone SE using Tapatalk