09-25-2011, 09:37 AM
Does any1 know how to take a screenshot? Idk how. Thank you in advance,

Blakout

CanonicalKoi
09-25-2011, 09:40 AM
What device are you using Blakout?

Gluttony
09-25-2011, 09:47 AM
I recall reading you have an ipod touch 4g so hold down the home button (the button facing you with the square in it) and press the lock button (the one on the top). The order doesn't matter but it does work better if you hold one and press the other.

http://www.freeipodtouch4g.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/image-thumb26-300x264.png

Blakout
09-25-2011, 11:01 AM
Im using an ipod touch 4g but ill try that thanks you guys. <3

Blakout
09-25-2011, 11:02 AM
it works thank you u guys. Now im a newb so any1 know how to post it on the forums? :D i might have to make a new thread for this question.

Deathpunch
09-25-2011, 11:27 AM
it works thank you u guys. Now im a newb so any1 know how to post it on the forums? :D i might have to make a new thread for this question.

Get a photobucket, or similar, account.
Upload pictures to it.
Copy the link provided there.
Paste in your post. You may have to add img tag like so:

paste url from Photobucket here

I added a space between the first g and the bracket. Remove that space.
Then post. That is the easiest way to do it from a mobile device, unless you're using Tapatalk.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Blakout
09-25-2011, 11:38 AM
Ok thank you deathpunch :)

CanonicalKoi
09-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Deathpunch has it. :) I'd only add that when you copy the link from Photobucket, make sure it's the "Direct Link" that you copy. Then either type in the code DP gave you or click on the button above your post that looks like a picture of a tree in a frame (3rd button from the left). Click on the tab that says "From URL", paste the direct link in the box and then uncheck "Retrieve remote file....". Hit OK and you're done.

Blakout
09-25-2011, 01:45 PM
ok thank you guys <3

Deathpunch
09-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Deathpunch has it. :) I'd only add that when you copy the link from Photobucket, make sure it's the "Direct Link" that you copy. Then either type in the code DP gave you or click on the button above your post that looks like a picture of a tree in a frame (3rd button from the left). Click on the tab that says "From URL", paste the direct link in the box and then uncheck "Retrieve remote file....". Hit OK and you're done.

Good call. I wasn't real sure how it was set up on the regular browser, as I use Tapatalk. I figured that it would be like you said, but I wasn't positive, so I kept quiet.

On a side note, Photobucket will not, at least I haven't been able to find it, resize your photos for the forums. So, if you put a gigantic pic up, it will be gigantic in your post. It's one of the few things I don't like about the Photobucket app, that and they have yet to resize their app for qhd displays.

CanonicalKoi
09-25-2011, 03:54 PM
Good call. I wasn't real sure how it was set up on the regular browser, as I use Tapatalk. I figured that it would be like you said, but I wasn't positive, so I kept quiet.

On a side note, Photobucket will not, at least I haven't been able to find it, resize your photos for the forums. So, if you put a gigantic pic up, it will be gigantic in your post. It's one of the few things I don't like about the Photobucket app, that and they have yet to resize their app for qhd displays.

True, that. I usually use PB from my regular browser which is set to medium (I think) sized photos. No way to change it on the app version. :(

BodMaster
09-26-2011, 03:27 AM
Also another way is clicking on the 'tree image' and using the 'from computer' tab > Select file, should allow you to pick out of your gallery if you are using a PC or Web Version of the STS forum. (Find it alot easier than uploading on to Photobucket/Imageshack etc.)

If you need to resize or change the pixels as anything over 200 it does not upload to high, there are alot of sites that allow you to do this for free :D

Works on droid, but unsure about iPod/iPhone with Web Based forum :)