PDA

View Full Version : One of solution for items

Ironforge991
11-11-2016, 12:32 AM
The only reason why dont have items is cuz the game is make for just 5 minutes...we dont have time for build and buy items
But i dont talk about that way...i talk about new way...buy items for your champions...just like arcane legends character
So add items shop and for better items you can make adventure mode
every champions will have diferent kind of items(tank,assasin,marksman,mage)
So the players must focus to build best items for all champions...and the game start be to much funny

Legallyblonde
11-11-2016, 01:06 AM
not needed imo

Raww
11-11-2016, 10:07 AM
The only reason why dont have items is cuz the game is make for just 5 minutes...we dont have time for build and buy items
But i dont talk about that way...i talk about new way...buy items for your champions...just like arcane legends character
So add items shop and for better items you can make adventure mode
every champions will have diferent kind of items(tank,assasin,marksman,mage)
So the players must focus to build best items for all champions...and the game start be to much funny
Just correct me if I'm wrong, you're saying we need something like different gems (basically like the jewel system in arcane legends that has crit, dmg, health, etc.) so our individual champs could play out differently? That sounds very interesting and it may be a good idea, so players can isolate their champs build from other players in game. They should have 5 jewel slots for each champ. As for the jewels, they should be able to lvl up when you have 3 of the same jewel at 1 lvl (definitely like AL). This feature would make the game more interesting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Ignitedmage
11-11-2016, 10:14 AM
1. The game perfect without it.
2. STS didn't wanted it to be a p2p game like AL that is why adding these things will give a big advantage to p2p (as they can buy all of them ASAP)
3. Older players will gave a big advantage from new players which will NOT ENCOURAGE new players to stick to CoC.

Alwarez
11-11-2016, 12:54 PM
SKill trees are good replacement for items

Ironforge991
11-11-2016, 12:56 PM
The items sistem like i talk about will be make CoC diferent kind of mobas
It make it more interesting and give to player reason to plqy more and take the best build
The items have just 3 class
Classic epiic and legendary
Soo it dont need to make 100 items for one champs...just few for all class

Justg
11-11-2016, 12:57 PM
SKill trees are good replacement for items

We pulled an item shop from the design in order to have a more streamlined experience, and replaced that functionality with the Powerups that appear in the map.

When shared, they are particularly effective.

eddyshe
11-11-2016, 06:12 PM
We pulled an item shop from the design in order to have a more streamlined experience, and replaced that functionality with the Powerups that appear in the map.

JustG. I have written some suggestions for you in the thread called "Ways to Improve". I hope you read and comment about it. It's related to powerups in coc.

Ignitedmage
11-12-2016, 09:10 AM

Is this AL, justg replying so much(no offense :P)

Justg just a request that if shop is going into the game please don't make like the best cards are only available with platinum, make it with gold too so we f2ps who still enjoy the game don't get destroyed by the p2ps for only reason, they have better items...

resurrected
11-12-2016, 09:14 AM
come on This is moba... we dont need any items shop or like that. Keep game like it is cause its fun