PDA

View Full Version : Grand cake loot!!!

mutantninjaz
11-11-2016, 03:41 AM
So i just wanted to know which is the current best place to farm grand cakes. Pls share all known info.

also do we need lepre or luck to loot it ?

ty in advance :)

AdriAngel
11-11-2016, 04:13 AM
Great place to farm cakes is in Planar Arena. Luck elixer/lep if you want.

matiusjohntw
11-12-2016, 07:04 AM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161112/6564304aaffa266bf4e2c5a2f5722117.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00RD using Tapatalk

resurrected
11-12-2016, 07:21 AM
I got one in WT4 today lol

Abuze
11-12-2016, 07:24 AM
Great place to farm cakes is in Planar Arena. Luck elixer/lep if you want.

Don't think that luck lix, lep, hisha has any effect on helping getting higher cakes.
Correct me if I'm wrong, devs?

Vvildfire
11-12-2016, 07:28 AM
Don't think that luck lix, lep, hisha has any effect on helping getting higher cakes.

I'd like to know too, I see lots of players using them :)

On topic, I got a grand in Arena too. I couldn't stand crafting the slices from Tombs xD

Chocolaty
11-12-2016, 09:28 AM
I'd like to know too, I see lots of players using them :)

On topic, I got a grand in Arena too. I couldn't stand crafting the slices from Tombs xD

An officer in my guild said that she re-rolled into a large cake so i would assume that it does help since it's still a loot item.

Kairihearts
11-12-2016, 10:38 AM
When you open a grand cake make sure your wearing lepre use hisha and luck lixir and whatever else gives you luck

It does reroll ive had many and got better loot :) kairi

Abuze
11-12-2016, 04:10 PM
An officer in my guild said that she re-rolled into a large cake so i would assume that it does help since it's still a loot item.

Could also be a gear item reroll. Maybe your officer just rerolled to an epic or legendary item.

Vvildfire
11-12-2016, 07:10 PM
Could also be a gear item reroll. Maybe your officer just rerolled to an epic or legendary item.

I thought rerolls chose the better rarity, meaning you could get an epic (epic, duh) instead of a grand cake (rare); I also wasn't sure if it would have chosen a medium cake over a small one, since they're all rare.
But Arena doesn't drop common items, so if you can reroll into a cake it means that it somehow works, I presume...?
I never checked if you dropped the gear piece AND the cake from a single boss (meaning the reroll might have affected the gear and not the cake) @.@ gotta check, gotta check

Edit: I just checked, I got both a normal drop from an Arena boss and a cake. The rerolls you see could very well be the normal drop's reroll :s

Chocolaty
11-12-2016, 07:34 PM

I asked and she said only a large cake appeared.

Back
11-13-2016, 02:52 PM
I was running Arena without luck elix and looted a grand cake along with a random rare item. Cakes are probably on a different loot table than other items.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Ginnygog
11-15-2016, 06:34 PM
Planar arena