PDA

View Full Version : Forged energies

Vince Kloyd
11-11-2016, 05:57 AM
Hey, I have a suggestion, to make forged energies stashable and it's okey if not tradable , because it makes our inventory full :)

Greoatef
11-11-2016, 07:58 AM
errrrrrr .... i think forged energies are already stashable ....

Daggee
11-11-2016, 08:03 AM
errrrrrr .... i think forged energies are already stashable ....
No they are not.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Vvildfire
11-11-2016, 08:09 AM
It seems like making them stashable would make it too easy to farm them on endgame and move to a twink. At least that's what people usually say when similar questions pop up

Greoatef
11-11-2016, 08:16 AM
ahhh ... you cant stash them anymore ..... i have currently in my stash about 20 energy kits i put there ages ago and forgot about, but now they cant be stashed lol

Abuze
11-11-2016, 09:16 AM
It seems like making them stashable would make it too easy to farm them on endgame and move to a twink. At least that's what people usually say when similar questions pop up
You still have to farm them tho.

ahhh ... you cant stash them anymore ..... i have currently in my stash about 20 energy kits i put there ages ago and forgot about, but now they cant be stashed lol
These are forged kits.

Event kits. Probably the ones that you have in your stash.

Sasphoenix
11-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Hey, I have a suggestion, to make forged energies stashable and it's okey if not tradable , because it makes our inventory full :)

No way that's happening
Can you imagine people hoarding forged energy and energy essence in their other char
So that they can use all of them on one char to reach lb
It will be crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irg
11-11-2016, 10:47 AM
Maybe make a energy cell that you can stock your forged energy even after event, maybe limit bto 500 at once, that will solve the not enough slot problem
XD i will like that

yeet
11-11-2016, 11:46 AM
That will be a bit overpowered tho, can stock tens of thousands emergy if have those cell, but its cool :P

Fsuryo
11-11-2016, 12:02 PM
Unnecessary.
Have no problem with this.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Carapace
11-11-2016, 02:00 PM
This comes up a lot, and our response is always the same:

We will not make forged energy kits stashable because they would be exploitable by leaderboard runners who hoard and shift all their energy on to their main character. Not only that, but it would be an unfair advantage by mutiple times depending on how many characters a leaderboard character had. They could theoretically save ALL YEAR from Goblin through Halloween and then unload all of them in Winter for example.

As an individual player I totally understand the desire for such a thing for more casual players, but because it's all part of the same energy ecosystem I'm afraid we cannot make them setashable.

Amokaachi
11-12-2016, 03:53 AM
This comes up a lot, and our response is always the same:

We will not make forged energy kits stashable because they would be exploitable by leaderboard runners who hoard and shift all their energy on to their main character. Not only that, but it would be an unfair advantage by mutiple times depending on how many characters a leaderboard character had. They could theoretically save ALL YEAR from Goblin through Halloween and then unload all of them in Winter for example.

As an individual player I totally understand the desire for such a thing for more casual players, but because it's all part of the same energy ecosystem I'm afraid we cannot make them setashable.

How about making such items groupable in inventory, so we could scroll up/down less?

Cons
11-12-2016, 04:47 AM
Just make it like this...

For example you have 100 energy, it should appear like this..(Forged Event Energy kit x100)
And during events instead of liquidating(I mean, who in the world would like to liquidare energy kits?)The option should be To " Open 1 Energy Kit". To make scrolling down easier for items that are below energy kits, like cryostar awakening gems, effigies, some elixirs, etc..

Hope you guys get my point :D

Potato is me
11-12-2016, 05:22 AM

that was... really long ago, before jewels even exists. probably when gems were released

Castronox123
11-12-2016, 07:23 AM
How about making such items groupable in inventory, so we could scroll up/down less?

Yes. Not sure why this hasn't been done yet. Just stack them please, because cryo and orc buffs are both below the crafted energies = lots of scrolling while party waits for buffs.

Cheers!

extrapayah
11-12-2016, 08:31 AM
i see... can you somehow make forged energy kits to be placed at the bottom of inventory? or separate it from chests tab? or even better a grouped/stacked view and management of all chest type items and crafting materials...

thanks