PDA

View Full Version : trading problem

Skeletonlord
09-25-2011, 10:47 AM
today, i sold guardians battlesword of hate to Nauifafy and he added 15k and we accepted i got 10k, and hes money went down from 440 something k to 407k

Blakout
09-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Im really not sure what happened but i can try to make an educated guess. Most likely, its a glitch. In reality you both have the amount of money you agreed on but it also might be lag. For example, you know how when you get a guild invitation you sometimes might not get it and then a couple hours/days later u log on and u c u got invited. It could be like that. I hope this helps <)

Skeletonlord
09-28-2011, 09:23 AM
Im really not sure what happened but i can try to make an educated guess. Most likely, its a glitch. In reality you both have the amount of money you agreed on but it also might be lag. For example, you know how when you get a guild invitation you sometimes might not get it and then a couple hours/days later u log on and u c u got invited. It could be like that. I hope this helps <)

So a glitch ok thanks for help

Blakout
09-28-2011, 09:42 AM
np if it helped than thank <3 u dont have to just if it helped.

Skeletonlord
09-30-2011, 02:30 AM
How do u thank?

Gazroast
09-30-2011, 08:45 AM
How do u thank?

Left hand side, under a specific post - just below the Avatar, is a few links to either Thank, add to reputation and Report.
You can do more than one of these.

You may thank me for telling you this! :)

Skeletonlord
10-25-2011, 08:30 AM
How do u thank?

Left hand side, under a specific post - just below the Avatar, is a few links to either Thank, add to reputation and Report.
You can do more than one of these.

You may thank me for telling you this! :)

Thank you never knew