View Full Version : Speed boosting items

Conradin
09-25-2011, 12:09 PM
I think we really need speed boosting items. They wouldn't be nearly as much as say a speed elixir but would still make you go faster. Many games have these implemented (mainly on boots) and they are a ton of fun. There could also be rings of speed. Or there could be an implant like thing (like in SL) where you can add a speed implant to an item. Pvp might be a problem with these items, as they would mean a big advantage, but maybe they just wouldn't work in Pvp. These would also help out a ton in townes when say, you want to get to your stash fast.

Comments, critique?

Zaltiar
09-25-2011, 12:57 PM
I see your point there, but for pl/sl, I think this would affect teamplay. Someone would be way ahead while others would have a hard time keeping up.
Elixirs have the same problem, but they come with a high cost. What if there was character specific speed boost skills that lasted for a short duration?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Aki
09-25-2011, 06:02 PM
I see another opportunity for more plat gear. Perhaps boots to be equiped in the "Others" tab? Currently, only crafting materials and recipes go into that tab.

ooommmggg
09-25-2011, 06:06 PM
i think speed boosting items is a really good idea.