PDA

View Full Version : need hotfix :(

Meowtho
11-11-2016, 12:25 PM
guuuuys lovely guuuys, plz add some shiny ingredients to cakes recipes, their prices are too low n im sure they will be lower, i know this is birthday celebration and i should enjoy event, but if u added these weapon vanities - i want to buy them, but how can i get gold for them? make like 1,5k gold from medium or even 5k from large guuyz

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Chocolaty
11-11-2016, 12:38 PM
That would just crash the market just like last year.....

Alwarez
11-11-2016, 12:47 PM
Yeah, leave it as it is, no more gold exploits

Ravintov
11-11-2016, 12:48 PM
#nomoregoldexploid

Meowtho
11-11-2016, 12:52 PM
what are u talking about

Carapace
11-11-2016, 12:57 PM
Unfortunately we have to take the entire economy of the server into consideration, so the gold that drops from cakes won't be changing. It took us over 6 months to recover from that couple of days during the 3rd Birthday. It was something like 15 billion gold added per day.

Meowtho
11-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Unfortunately we have to take the entire economy of the server into consideration, so the gold that drops from cakes won't be changing. It took us over 6 months to recover from that couple of days during the 3rd Birthday. It was something like 15 billion gold added per day.
omg, are u serious? O.o ok so never do that again, sorry guys then but cakes need to be worth a bit more, hard to get gold for one of this vanity without hard grinding:/
how about crafting cakes for 15minutes, 30 and 1hour?

Ravintov
11-11-2016, 01:14 PM
Glad to hear this.. thanks cara :)

Fyrce
11-11-2016, 01:43 PM
Wow. I was lazy last year. Lol.

Att
11-11-2016, 01:47 PM

15b omg.

Bcoz 11 char

Melthyz
11-11-2016, 02:16 PM
Made 14.9999b that event... goood times :)

Meowtho
11-11-2016, 02:36 PM
Made 14.9999b that event... goood times :)
hah

eugene9707
11-11-2016, 02:57 PM

Damn, that was wayy higher than my guess of tens of millions a day

voidPtr
11-11-2016, 03:54 PM
It shouldn't necessarily be, gold. Add ... something. Some item(s). You decide what.
Cakes are (too) low, at least for me, would like to hear what others think.

runagain
11-11-2016, 05:25 PM

tbh it wasn't even Bad... It even saved to market, players owned More gold so they also could spend more... things getting rare at auc cuz many got. prices will go up if ppl can spend more, for example Rendtail ring went from 1.3m to 3.5m during exploid so tbh.. IMO I dont see the bad thingy of it :)

Meowtho
11-11-2016, 05:46 PM
tbh it wasn't even Bad... It even saved to market, players owned More gold so they also could spend more... things getting rare at auc cuz many got. prices will go up if ppl can spend more, for example Rendtail ring went from 1.3m to 3.5m during exploid so tbh.. IMO I dont see the bad thingy of it :)
but players found something like glitch which was fixed after 3 days, i agree with you but im afraid that there would be another person who can find new glitch n gain alot of gold

resurrected
11-11-2016, 05:56 PM
but players found something like glitch which was fixed after 3 days, i agree with you but im afraid that there would be another person who can find new glitch n gain alot of gold

It wasn't really glitch. In beginning of event highest tier of cakes was giving 5k to players and some jewels. People used macro/multiple devices to get more for them. That's what affected economy and that's how greedy people ruined fun. I didnt played last bday event tho

Meowtho
11-11-2016, 05:58 PM
It wasn't really glitch. In beginning of event highest tier of cakes was giving 5k to players and some jewels. People used macro/multiple devices to get more for them. That's what affected economy and that's how greedy people ruined fun. I didnt played last bday event tho
me too, it would be better if cakes would give gold to the person who is opening em, of course other ppl should get reward but not gold, this should repair this problem

resurrected
11-11-2016, 06:00 PM
me too, it would be better if cakes would give gold to the person who is opening em, of course other ppl should get reward but not gold, this should repair this problem

Maybe, but slices drop rate is awesome. I wish same drop rate is for energy during events. It could affect economy somehow too. And prices would rise abit again, maybe not so high as previous year but still.

PEMA
11-11-2016, 11:52 PM
Maybe decrease the drop rate of cakes a lil bit like in energy essences cuz cakes are flooding right now, maybe this'll give cakes a lil bit more value. my opinion only :)

Meowtho
11-12-2016, 12:08 AM
Maybe decrease the drop rate of cakes a lil bit like in energy essences cuz cakes are flooding right now, maybe this'll give cakes a lil bit more value. my opinion only :)
nope, drop rate is fine but the problem is inside the cakes, nothing worth to open, my propositions are:
- give the cupcake better stats, 2,5% luck is fine but other stats sucks, for example 12.5% damage, 20 primary stat, 130 mana 130 hp, 2.5% luck would make it more expensive
- medium cakes gives 500 gold to 3 players and 1 damaged or weak jewel to 1 person
- large cakes gives damaged/weak to 3 players but also 1 ankh to 1 person
this should help abit

Fsuryo
11-12-2016, 05:46 AM
Some of my guildies already hopeless talk about this, they will not buff this one lol XD

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk