View Full Version : Question for devs regarding duskbringer daggers&aegis

Vrazicak
11-12-2016, 04:34 AM
I've noticed that daggers and aegis get the armor buff even without a successfully delivered hit, which doesn't make sense, considering the way glintstone aegis and duskbringer staff work. Rogue's daggers are made for close fight and were given a huge armor advantage over bow, and on 3000 armor, my rogue gets 3800 with daggers buff, meaning it doesn't need to be close to enemy in order to get the armor buff, what I'm trying to ask, is it supposed to be this way? I don't find it fair for mages using staff having to approach to it's target so he could reduce it's armor and then rogues and tanks (mostly rogues) doing it from big distance and dealing more damage from distance than dealing with bow. (Keep the discussion on some level of matureness, didn't ask for a fix just an explanation from STS)

Fsuryo
11-12-2016, 05:41 AM
+1 for buff armor on staff. Even i'm using gun (and hate staff xD) and play as rog, staff user should have better armor stat, for "close-fight".

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Vrazicak
11-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Any dev free to answer my question pls

Meowtho
11-12-2016, 04:40 PM
+1 for buff armor on staff. Even i'm using gun (and hate staff xD) and play as rog, staff user should have better armor stat, for "close-fight".

mages already have their arcane shield.... rouges are papers without shield, so yes it was intended that we get armour without hitting enemy

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

onadraosari
11-12-2016, 04:47 PM
ehm. Don't see point of this thread. Warrior aegis give awsm armor buff but it gives low hp. A lot of warr atm using mythic aegis. about rouge. Rog rly papers without shield.

Fsuryo
11-12-2016, 06:34 PM
mages already have their arcane shield.... rouges are papers without shield, so yes it was intended that we get armour without hitting enemy

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka
Hmm. Oke. Idc. My rog use shield, if you dont, goodluck.

Vrazicak
11-13-2016, 03:33 AM
Mages have their shield cause they get 1 hit by rogues without it, rogues with buff have 50-60% higher armor than mages, and yeah, if daggers were really made for close fight, shouldn't give a buff without successfully delivered hit

Ckc Chen
11-13-2016, 09:52 AM
Hey, please consider that the armor buff will only last for a sec, therefore, rogue will only gain buff if they attack even without hitting. Please consider that many classes can either pull rogue or stun or shoot from long range to kill rogues. Lets talk about the constant stun of mages. Rogue is the only class that doesnt have a temporary damage proof. mage:shield, warrior:healing

Magemagix
11-13-2016, 11:01 AM
Rogues imo need the armor or we will be squishy nabs again.

We dont have arcane shield frm mages or the hor shield frm tanks.

In pve if u need to hit a mob/boss to trigger the armor buff, rogues will be dead in no time. Mages stay at a distance when they attack mob/boss. And they do AOE dmg so overall dmg output is more per sec. Rogue was always meant to be OP for 1vs1 so they r meant to be gud for boss.

Sent from the grave using tapatalk