PDA

View Full Version : DLed Dark Forest but still no XP at lvl13

zxco
04-14-2010, 01:17 PM
I was on lvl 12, DLed Dark Forest so I could keep leveling but now that I am lvl 13 I still am not gaining XP even when I play levels in the expansion.

BTW.. SICK GAME!!!!!!! I have been waiting for something like this since i got my phone!!

pbfreek
04-14-2010, 02:54 PM
Are you sure you're playing levels in the expansion? Try creating a new game and farming for awhile. Remember that passed level 13 the XP bar fills up slower. It may seem like it's going nowhere after a couple kills, but it is.

zxco
04-14-2010, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the reply. i am sure it is not gaining any XP.

1) No XP gain is declared
2) I have hunted 2 levels solo into the new expansion and not even a hair of XP gained. Yes i am sure I am in the new expansion.. not even half the levels as the free part :/ and mucho harder.
3) I have rebooted and deleted and reinstalled and still no xp gain

zxco
04-15-2010, 09:56 PM
looks like others are having this issue too.. glad im not alone.

asommers
04-16-2010, 04:36 AM
What level are you playing? Send me details of the problem and your account name to support@spacetimestudios.com and we'll take a look.

-ALS

zxco
04-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Since the patch last night it looks like all my missing xp has now shown up and I am currently earning xp. Though i noticed quick play takes me to all worlds instead of dark forest which means i now have to go and hunt out a game :/ dunno if that is intentional but that feature is useless now since i cant earn xp in original pack :/ thanks for the response keep up the great work!