PDA

View Full Version : pvp

Zulgath
11-12-2016, 11:36 AM
sts please focus a bit on pvp changes ik pve should be more looked in to, but pvp is part of game too, so there should be more updates to pvp maps than it actually is atm. this is not class thread, just the pvp maps thread, blood beach is ok, but the map is alrdy overplayed and boring..

Can u make somehow ctf alive? new map or improve the last one.. u can see the difference from last 2 seasons of ctf..
last spot and first spot on rogue lb didnt change at all because it was dead and unplayed for whole season.. yes few dummy farmers added up and few gone somehow..

*talking about endgame not sure how r twinks doing,but i thinks its the same there..

suggestions:
-new ctf map
-pvp events
-ctf dailies
-new pvp achievements
-vendors with pvp tokens that comes from dailies (maybe)
etc..

all these points above shouldnt be able to be dummy farmed

might seems like some boring thread but thats what i feel about pvp..
any thoughts?

Kairihearts
11-12-2016, 11:48 AM
sts please focus a bit on pvp changes ik pve should be more looked in to, but pvp is part of game too, so there should be more updates to pvp maps than it actually is atm. this is not class thread, just the pvp maps thread, blood beach is ok, but the map is alrdy overplayed and boring..

Can u make somehow ctf alive? new map or improve the last one.. u can see the difference from last 2 seasons of ctf..
last spot and first spot on rogue lb didnt change at all because it was dead and unplayed for whole season.. yes few dummy farmers added up and few gone somehow..

*talking about endgame not sure how r twinks doing,but i thinks its the same there..

suggestions:
-new ctf map
-pvp events
-ctf dailies
-new pvp achievements
etc..

any thoughts?

+1 :) good idea :)

Anyona
11-12-2016, 11:49 AM
Buff rogue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meowtho
11-12-2016, 11:54 AM
+1 but its AL and trust me it wont have many awesome things like this, they dont have much time to fix this fix this add this n think about this, no offense but sts is busy making what they want to do, they wont add ur suggestion to the game just without reason or just because u or many players want it, i love this suggestion but i dont care anymore about suggestions because 1/100 of them could be added, sad but true, i just hope that the spacetime studio team will make this game more dynamic n more colorful n make things that would let us play with fun, not with hard grinding
one thing that i can say to sts is stop adding new things n think about things that u guys added, its a big big big game so it should be perfect everywhere, ur adding maps, gears n fixing some bugs with houses, but what about pvp, design problems etc? everything is in details
Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Alwarez
11-12-2016, 12:07 PM
New maps, APs are ok, but PVP exclusive tokens are bad idea-seems 100% pay to win for me.

Coffeimmortal
11-12-2016, 12:18 PM
Great idea..😍😍😍 love it

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Zulgath
11-12-2016, 12:26 PM
New maps, APs are ok, but PVP exclusive tokens are bad idea-seems 100% pay to win for me.
Not buyable, they come from pvping not buying.
Thanks for feedback :)

Kingofninjas
11-12-2016, 12:35 PM
I love the idea of making pvp more active, but any token based system exploitable by dummy farmers. Instead just throw in a 50k kills AP for pvp and you will see tons of people swarming into pvp to get that AP. Of course there will be a few dummy farmers and everyone aiming for there leaderboard who don't like pvp will hate on this, but this is basically what happened with the older PvE Elite maps right?

Alwarez
11-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Not buyable, they come from pvping not buying.
Thanks for feedback :)

U cant PVP without spending insane sums every season

Zulgath
11-12-2016, 01:43 PM
U cant PVP without spending insane sums every season
Lol legendary gear and speed set or the gear u had last season nothign special

johnycageee
11-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Lol legendary gear and speed set or the gear u had last season nothign special
Great idea!
Make tdm this way : 5 mages or rogues (naked) on one side, on other side Proud with speed set!
That would be awesome, hit, hit, hit. ..
Run, run, run...
Made 1k kills daily, with 1 eventually 2 deaths :)
Please sts give more advance to speed sets, whats this discrimination?

JesuisCharlie
11-12-2016, 03:53 PM
The "problem" is that pvp is actually for players who spend plats.
If you add maps players will be even more separate and if you give to many peoples the opportunity to play pvp the pve will suffer from and new players will desert the game because they will feel "alone" and the game to hard.

I believe with force that Spacetime Studios can really improve the balance between pve and pvp.. Let's see first what "guildbattleground" add to the game :).
Btw i was that player called "Dodgea" ;).

Dizzywizzie
11-12-2016, 04:37 PM
They should record the number of matches you won

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

Zulgath
11-12-2016, 06:49 PM
If you add maps players will be even more separate and if you give to many peoples the opportunity to play pvp the pve will suffer from and new players will desert the game because they will feel "alone" and the game to hard.

I believe with force that Spacetime Studios can really improve the balance between pve and pvp.. Let's see first what "guildbattleground" add to the game :).
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161112/57edd117add3254c9ea1840ea7fe04d7.jpg

resurrected
11-12-2016, 07:31 PM
You still got more than me [emoji14]

JesuisCharlie
11-13-2016, 03:36 AM
You should be proud to buy platinums to show your support and not the contrary but not every players have acces to these free offers or know how to sell their wons. :)
To me the solutions is to do pvp items and pve items or do two version of the same items with differents stats and for exemple a limitation on the jewels lvl etc.. Plus it will surely improve the balance between class. Because devalue the items, jewels of the game to play pvp will destroy one of the main interest of the game.

Zulgath
11-13-2016, 04:00 AM
You should be proud to buy platinums to show your support and not the contrary but not every players have acces to these free offers or know how to sell their wons. :)
To me the solutions is to do pvp items and pve items or do two version of the same items with differents stats and for exemple a limitation on the jewels lvl etc.. Plus it will surely improve the balance between class. Because devalue the items, jewels of the game to play pvp will destroy one of the main interest of the game.
I never bought single platinum :)

shlt
11-13-2016, 05:05 AM

Do u everu heard of plat offer?

Sent from my vivo Y21 using Tapatalk

Magemagix
11-13-2016, 06:43 AM

Idk abt pvp being p2w maybe it was at lvl 41 cap bt not now.

I myself have been playing pvp for the aps and i havent bought a single plat, most of the plat offers dont work for me nd those which do give abt 2-10 plat max lol.

Jst try to farm in pve/events nd merch. Its pretty easy to make gold nw :)

Imo pvp is ok, jst need guild battleground nw :D
After that maybe a buff or rework to ctf becoz its true that its dead.

Sent from the grave using tapatalk

Alwarez
11-13-2016, 08:53 AM
Jst try to farm in pve/events nd merch. Its pretty easy to make gold nw :)

Farm in PVE? Farm what? locks are no more, elites are no more. Northal/cryo elixirs not worth it, i can barely make its value back without any gain after spending lots of gold and time.

Somberholt has nothing of value at all. Im at 20k points and best loot i had is twilight lock@50k.

Merch? Lol i prefer to play smth else than writing spam messages in expe camp, thank you

@Proud Rogue speed set is going for 6,5m in traders forum. With current state of PVE and energy events, im not able to gain it back. Gold income in last 2 seasons is forced to plat. You could have earned gold earlier, but now its impossible.

And you forgot about mishi for pvp rogue. Mage is so rare in PVP today since rogue is made great again and everybody switched to it from mage. That's "just" 10m without any awakens or jewels.

Zulgath
11-13-2016, 10:37 AM
Nub pvp forumer

Xd

Edit: constructive part of post :/whereisguildbattlegrounds

we got trolled, we cant get something good like battlegrounds lol, 3 months ago they said they gonna release it in about 1 month.. false hopes

Magemagix
11-13-2016, 10:39 AM
Farm in PVE? Farm what? locks are no more, elites are no more. Northal/cryo elixirs not worth it, i can barely make its value back without any gain after spending lots of gold and time.

Somberholt has nothing of value at all. Im at 20k points and best loot i had is twilight lock@50k.

Merch? Lol i prefer to play smth else than writing spam messages in expe camp, thank you

@Proud Rogue speed set is going for 6,5m in traders forum. With current state of PVE and energy events, im not able to gain it back. Gold income in last 2 seasons is forced to plat. You could have earned gold earlier, but now its impossible.

And you forgot about mishi for pvp rogue. Mage is so rare in PVP today since rogue is made great again and everybody switched to it from mage. That's "just" 10m without any awakens or jewels.
.-. Nothing to farm in pve? Lmao

U can farm jewels using exilir, graveyard map using gold loot weapon or loot legendary gears frm mobs. Elites for gold runners chest, fangs etc. Event r a bonus and grt to make alot of easy gold.

For merching u dont need to shout all day in town, jst maybe sometimes or make thread in forum nd bump frequently ;) . Merching is a easy way to make money without running maps. Most rich players r merchers/hoarders. Few take risk to farm using cryo/northal exilir. There r alot of things to merch, jst try to find the ri8 one ;)

Moreover i dont think u need 10mil nw lol for pvp.

I myself use dusk potency lvl 59(armor set+daggers), mastery belt, arc ring, pp along with mari+nekro hb. Is that 10mil? lol

And for jewels jst farm using jewel exilir its alot cheap ;)

Alwarez
11-13-2016, 10:58 AM
.-. Nothing to farm in pve? Lmao

U can farm jewels using exilir, graveyard map using gold loot weapon or loot legendary gears frm mobs. Elites for gold runners chest, fangs etc. Event r a bonus and grt to make alot of easy gold.

For merching u dont need to shout all day in town, jst maybe sometimes or make thread in forum nd bump frequently ;) . Merching is a easy way to make money without running maps. Most rich players r merchers/hoarders. Few take risk to farm using cryo/northal exilir. There r alot of things to merch, jst try to find the ri8 one ;)

Moreover i dont think u need 10mil nw lol for pvp.

I myself use dusk potency lvl 59(armor set+daggers), mastery belt, arc ring, pp along with mari+nekro hb. Is that 10mil? lol

And for jewels jst farm using jewel exilir its alot cheap ;)

All stuff you listed above is overfarmed by others so price is very low. Events are not a way to earn gold anymore. Its only about vanities, zero gear and event locks being useless at day 1.

PVP isn't fun at all without speedset, when i get oneshoted by speedset users before i can even react, so it's a must. IDK how do you even survive without it xD

Magemagix
11-13-2016, 11:09 AM
All stuff you listed above is overfarmed by others so price is very low. Events are not a way to earn gold anymore. Its only about vanities, zero gear and event locks being useless at day 1.

PVP isn't fun at all without speedset, when i get oneshoted by speedset users before i can even react, so it's a must. IDK how do you even survive without it xD
Idk abt u bt i can make abt 2-3mil per event that too without doing anything lol. Jst need to run event maps for tokens. Alot of stuffs to hoard atm ;) jst find them out :)

Jewel farming is still profitable if u do it ri8. I myslef get abt 100-120 worth of cracked per exilir(with speed set u will get more). So calculate ;)

Speed set is nt needed much, jst a gud team to help u against those nab speed set users that kill at spawn points. Imo speed set users r alot squishy than other users. I m a rogue btw.

Zulgath
11-13-2016, 11:31 AM

Ah yes my bad speed sets were cheaper earlier now not that much and still raising :/

Visiting
11-13-2016, 12:36 PM

Rich guy Proood

JesuisCharlie
11-13-2016, 02:17 PM
Pvp is actually available only for players who spend platinums ( i mean, if you want win, have fun..) or peoples who spend thousands of hours ( wich is impossible for most normal players)

But because the forum don't represent the Arlorian majority but many Kevins that like to say "never spend platz on me lif butt me pvp" it will be hard to have a constructive dialogue.

The arcane weapons lvl 16 is a good exemple of pvp items but its so far to rare. It will be good and i will hard work to buy it if the others items were more availables and constant that means you dont risk to lose the value of your items the next event but there isnt determined rings, pendant and clothes and because they arent dropables one more reason to not pvp.

End game pvp is a real probleme. First because you have to put ( for exemple 300k x 12) on jewels considering a price to be effective. I said previously jewels were acc bound: it's false ( i was thinking to gems) but stay very hight in price. Last time i looked, excellents jewels were at 100k, 300k and more for highter tiers and each tiers had 12-15 points, this is a big difference.
There is also locations buffs.

Also end game items are ALL extremly high in prices, this is very good for pve but not for pvp.
Actually, i guess your chances are none if you fight someone using last pve mythics weapon, belt or arcanes using legendaries dusk.

Because of the very nice works of developpers, i believe on day it will be possible to play pvp and pve on a single character and enjoy both sides of the game (for exemple pve70% time and pvp30%) for everyone. I think, make pve and pve items separate but both availables is the solution.

Because lvl16 pvp come from Pocket legends ( for those who dont know..) it will be very intelligent to focus more on pvp and not just release a weapon

For exemple pvp "sets" like the copperhead, mamboza, swamp rat were a good exemple.
Today you can make the same with the new rarity "set" but this time balanced. And of course more affordable than the pve items. Or just sets that work both on pve/pvp but have his set bonus on pvp rooms. So on the long time you will improve your sets with new and better ones in term of balance but we will still collect the olds one for fun. I think all aspects of the game should be actives and availables but not only the new ones when you were here to get the good things at the moment and i talk as an experienced guy. :)

Thanks.

PS: I rectified stuff about jewels, they ARENT account bound but still very hight.

Zulgath
11-13-2016, 05:33 PM
Pvp is actually available only for players who spend platinums ( i mean, if you want win, have fun..) or peoples who spend thousands of hours ( wich is impossible for most normal players)

But because the forum don't represent the Arlorian majority but many Kevins that like to say "never spend platz on me lif butt me pvp" it will be hard to have a constructive dialogue.

The arcane weapons lvl 16 is a good exemple of pvp items but its so far to rare. It will be good and i will hard work to buy it if the others items were more availables and constant that means you dont risk to lose the value of your items the next event but there isnt determined rings, pendant and clothes and because they arent dropables one more reason to not pvp.

End game pvp is a real probleme. First because you have to put ( for exemple 500k x 12) on jewels considering the lower price to be effective. Jewels are bound it means next cap you LOSE your jewels and wont be able to pvp at the second next cap because of none opponent.

Also end game items are ALL extremely high in prices, this is very good for pve but not for pvp.

Because of the very nice works of developpers, i believe on day it will be possible to play pvp and pve on a single character and enjoy both sides of the game (for exemple pve70% time and pvp30%) for everyone. I think, make pve and pve items separate but both availables is the solution.

Because lvl16 pvp come from Pocket legends ( for those who dont know..) it will be very intelligent to focus more on pvp and not just release a weapon

For exemple pvp "sets" like the copperhead, mamboza, swamp rat were a good exemple.
Today you can make the same with the new rarity "set" but this time balanced. And of course more affordable than the pve items. Or just sets that work both on pve/pvp but have his set bonus on pvp rooms. So on the long time you will improve your sets with new and better ones in term of balance but we will still collect the olds one for fun. I think all aspects of the game should be actives and availables but not only the new ones when you were here to get the good things at the moment and i talk as an experienced guy. :)

Thanks.
I dont have single superb in my gear :)
Excellent finesse r 100k so idk where u got that 500k x 12 is needed.. Tbats only for advantages

Odesláno z mého GT-I9505 pomocí Tapatalk

Sxvm
11-13-2016, 05:57 PM
Some people spend thousands of plat and they pvp, that doesn't mean they are good. I know some friends of mine that spent 1k+$ and pvp and they don't even have a positive KDR, Some people who have ordinary gear with average jewels play pvp and rekt them. It's not about the more plat you spend the better you'll be at pvp. Yeah ofc better gear will give you an upperhand over your opponent, but it's skill not gear.

Kingofninjas
11-13-2016, 09:40 PM

Speed set players (especially rogues) are very easy to counter. You probably have bad ping if they kill you before you can see them, and if that is the case having your own speed set won't help much. Speed set players sacrifice so much in stats that almost any direct hit from a fully geared rogue's combo will kill them. I prefer using arcane ring and planar pendant because it offers me survival. He only time is will use speed set as my main set in pvp is when my team is doing so and I have to do so to keep up.

Magemagix
11-14-2016, 12:00 AM

End game pvp is a real probleme. First because you have to put ( for exemple 500k x 12) on jewels considering the lower price to be effective. Jewels are bound it means next cap you LOSE your jewels and wont be able to pvp at the second next cap because of none opponent.

Also end game items are ALL extremely high in prices, this is very good for pve but not for pvp.

Thanks.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161114/4c5d369873a593277b6d0a46fdb9fe51.jpg

Thats my plat purchase lol, free offers nvr work for me or if they work i get nothing frm them jst 2-10 plat. So nt a plat spender.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161114/dd52149b47c4d3c0765718502f70fdde.jpg

Thats the stats u can get easily nw with dusk potency (armor set+weapon), arc ring, pp, mastery belt. Moreover all have excellent jewels in them(100kX15).

U dont need to spend thousand of hoursf to make gud amount of gold, jst need to run event.

Jewels r bound O.o r u confusing them with gems? Jewels can be removed and thats what i like abt them.

Making different set of pve nd pvp gears ruins the game. As u need to work twice to be gud in pve nd pvp. Its gud nw hw u can use same gears both for pvp nd pve. Making different gears will either isolate pve or pvp.

JesuisCharlie
11-14-2016, 01:59 AM
Thanks for ur feedbacks, as you showed your wearing a LB banner it mean you spend thousands of hours.
About jewels, that wasnt the best argument because their prices became lower but overall the amount to play just pvp is to hight and need to many sacrifices to be appreciate.
If we had sets for it, more peoples will find interest on pvp. Because gears aren't determined it's quite confusing and sets will fix errors of "unbalanced weapons" if there is a little bonus on pvp areas.

My error with jewels show at the point how i don't focus on pvp or try to be "OP" because its an invest that wont work if i dont stack all bonus (jewels,buff,awakening, buff animancy) but they are aspects i like on pve ( its fun, for exemple to awaken a weapon but not 100times to get the perfect pvp combo).
Because most pvp fighters are Nice (but "OP") it will be hard to show yout skills if your not "OP".

Trojan2100
11-14-2016, 03:26 AM
Pvp is th with reason Ppl can't have good stuff. All that whining and crying to dev begging to nerf this nerf that. They should just make a server jist for pvp. They can nerf much as they like just leave normal pve players alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daggee
11-14-2016, 03:29 AM
Thanks for ur feedbacks, as you showed your wearing a LB banner it mean you spend thousands of hours.
About jewels, that wasnt the best argument because their prices became lower but overall the amount to play just pvp is to hight and need to many sacrifices to be appreciate.
If we had sets for it, more peoples will find interest on pvp. Because gears aren't determined it's quite confusing and sets will fix errors of "unbalanced weapons" if there is a little bonus on pvp areas.

My error with jewels show at the point how i don't focus on pvp or try to be "OP" because its an invest that wont work if i dont stack all bonus (jewels,buff,awakening, buff animancy) but they are aspects i like on pve ( its fun, for exemple to awaken a weapon but not 100times to get the perfect pvp combo).
Because most pvp fighters are Nice (but "OP") it will be hard to show yout skills if your not "OP".
Lol...he doesnt spend thousands of hour. And how do i know u may ask? Cuz he's my good friend. He barely plays for weeks sometimes. Adding on, that gauntlet banner is infact very easy to get. He got into top 25 and he had his exams going on. He only started running the event 3 days after the event started and still managed to get top 25. I myself went for lb. Very managable infact. Further more, he rarely farms. He's a good mercher and hoarder. In fact, he probally plays/farms alot less than me and he is alot richer than me. Its the power of merching my friend.

About the jewel, it is auctually very managable. Just spend a good 2hrs daily for a week and u'll easily reach full excellent finess in no time, IF you know how to farm well ;) i think i spent about 700k~ to get full excellent finess(15 jewels)

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

JesuisCharlie
11-14-2016, 05:07 AM
When peoples don't arg but try to find the little beast on the post ;)
I know alot about pvp, i was on firsts to play it at the first cap with firsts legendaries and infinite stun.
I came from PL and already enjoyed the new game with his pvp and pve they offered us. It was more than 4years. You was again at the college ;)
Btw 2k posts its a lot for someone who registered in 2016. So please post to stay intelligent things.

Potato is me
11-14-2016, 05:30 AM

suggestions:
-new ctf map
-pvp events
-ctf dailies
-new pvp achievements
etc..

any thoughts?

Remove jewel and awakening effects in pvp ;)

JesuisCharlie
11-14-2016, 07:00 AM
Oh i think jewels are goods because they had something like you can focus more on one attribut also they lower a bit the house stats buff.. They are just to hight in price to be affordable or upgrade weapons we like for exemple when leveling on pve so even here it's not a pleasure to upgrade his weapon when you know one jewel is highter than ur weapon price.
I agree with awakening, would be awesome if you will chose onne pvp(stats,crit..) or one pve(luck, gold loot) with more chance to have crit on rogues, armor on warrior etc.

Zulgath
11-14-2016, 08:42 AM
bet this week is guild battlegrounds release :s
Proud: lol

XD

Magemagix
11-14-2016, 11:51 AM
Oh i think jewels are goods because they had something like you can focus more on one attribut also they lower a bit the house stats buff.. They are just to hight in price to be affordable or upgrade weapons we like for exemple when leveling on pve so even here it's not a pleasure to upgrade his weapon when you know one jewel is highter than ur weapon price.
I agree with awakening, would be awesome if you will chose onne pvp(stats,crit..) or one pve(luck, gold loot) with more chance to have crit on rogues, armor on warrior etc.

Jewels r imo an asset. Its importance and superiority will always stay. Jst unslot in and use in new gears for lifetime.

Tbh i would rather get noble/equi/precise jewels than buy vanities.

Abt ur awakening thing. I myself use two set of weapons. One having pve awaken(80% gold loot, speed) nd other having (armor nd %stats). And these gears didnt cost much. Its rather more cheap than buying a complete new set for pve/pvp.

The best OP awaken for pvp is 6% all stats or 3% all stats+5% armor ;)

Gouiwaa9000
11-14-2016, 01:44 PM

lets edit this : pvp is only for expirienced players , and if this will be added noobs will get farmed even more . please dont start with this 'pvp only for plat players stuff' that was 3 seasons ago . i can pvp just fine and my gear costs less than 3m ( and yes i am having fun ) if somebody is good in pve i doubt that they will turn away from pve to pvp , all that we are asking for is for a fun and entertaining pvp expirience .

IMO this is a great idea , sts should focus on pvp way more

( Kinda in a bad mood rn , no offence intended )

resurrected
11-14-2016, 01:48 PM
lets edit this : pvp is only for expirienced players , and if this will be added noobs will get farmed even more . please dont start with this 'pvp only for plat players stuff' that was 3 seasons ago . i can pvp just fine and my gear costs less than 3m . if somebody is good in pve i doubt that they will turn away from pve to pvp , all that we are asking for is for a fun and entertaining pvp expirience .

IMO this is a great idea , sts should focus on pvp way more

( Kinda in a bad mood rn , no offence intended )

Agreed with you. Something have to be done about PvP especially CTF. Good old times when it was always fun and full at any level. Now it's just dead. Maybe some Guilds use it for clash but rarely i guess. I started to pvp in cap 31 and yeah that could be called PvP for plat players because arcane daggers, mythic weapons and gear was not available to everyone. That stopped imo at cap 41/46. Gear got cheaper. We had things to farm and everyone could enter pvp and play. Now it also isn't to get good gear and go pvp. You dont even need order jewels to pvp come on xD

JesuisCharlie
11-14-2016, 02:29 PM
Exactly, the pvp is victim of the old system.
Because it's to confuse, undetermined and so far with a to hight price so plat spenders that want be called "pro" and dont respect "poors" are most pvp players who kill the fun fact of the pvp game by trash talking and anti-play tacticals that relations with psychiatry.

As a result, normal players left the game because they dont have enought money to spend on gears.. And finally, sad for disrespectful peoples there isnt enought opponents but only the tryharders/unpleasants ones.

I dont know if its my french éducation, but i show my critical view of the actual pvp system without suck anyone.

This is a pur american system with hate for poors and "im here im the best, i have money go away".
This might be extrem it's volunter.

Gears>skill>luck

resurrected
11-14-2016, 02:32 PM
Because it's to confuse, undetermined and so far with a to hight price so plat spenders that want be called "pro" and dont respect "poors" are most pvp players who kill the fun fact of the pvp game by trash talking and anti-play tacticals that relations with psychiatry.

As a result, normal players left the game because they dont have enought money to spend on gears.. And finally, sad for disrespectful peoples there isnt enought oppenent but only the tryharders/unpleasant.

I dont know if its my french éducation, but i show my critical view of the actual pvp system without suck anyone.

This is a pur american system with hate for poors and "im here im the best, i have money go away".
Not so long ago... my friend twink got Called poor kid in pvp because he was using green ghost vanity and the other mage was using ghost 2014 set :D
Funny fact that he got farmed. I hate people like that, they think they rule pvp.

Gouiwaa9000
11-15-2016, 12:04 AM

As a result, normal players left the game because they dont have enought money to spend on gears.. And finally, sad for disrespectful peoples there isnt enought opponents but only the tryharders/unpleasants ones.

Gears>skill>luck
yes , pvp is old but skill counts more than gear . What do you consider "poor" ? Ofcourse you cant pvp if you cant afford the minimal gear , but you can littelary get that for under 2m . Pvp was pay to win when arcanes were 30m+ , back then no matter how skilled you are - somebody who has the top gear will farm you as much as he wants , but now that gear is cheap everybody has a chance to play and win.

JesuisCharlie
11-15-2016, 05:38 AM
yes , pvp is old but skill counts more than gear . What do you consider "poor" ? Ofcourse you cant pvp if you cant afford the minimal gear , but you can littelary get that for under 1m . Pvp was pay to win when arcanes were 30m+ , back then no matter how skilled you are - somebody who has the top gear will farm you as much as he wants , but now that gear is cheap everybody has a chance to play and win.

Here is an exemple of sorcerer at endgame pvp "OP" using excellent mind jewels:

Lvl61 hood of assault (legendary): 500k
Lvl61 vest of assault (legendary): 500k
Dragonstone ring (Arcane): 1m200k
Cryoworm heart of the arcanist (Arcane): 3m300k
The futur lvl61 "Enlightened belt of Aptitude"(mythic): 2m if i consider only the arcane shard and the balanced scale need to craft it.
The futur weapon lvl60 "Balanced flame blunderbuss of stability": 1m600k if i consider only the 5balanced scales need on craft.
13x80k excellent mind jewels: 1040000
A grimm passive 300k, a korruption power 100k, a shady and surge happyness 3m100k: total 3m500k. I will consider, here, only the Shady and Surge price so: 3m100k.
A tavern: 3m
Locations if i consider their prices 600k each: 1m800k ( forest, ice, volcano ).
A subjective price of a very good awakening that is actually the most important buff of all stats: about 450k gems to get it.

Total: 18690000 gold

JesuisCharlie
11-15-2016, 06:06 AM
Here is an exemple of sorcerer at endgame pvp using the lowers prices to be "effective" ( full excellent mind jewels):

Lvl59 hood of assault (legendary): 85k
Lvl61 Imbued ring of warfare (legendary): 30k
or Lvl61 Assault (legendary): about 200k
Planar pendant (mythic): about 550k
or Ebb brooch of Assault, lvl61 300k
Timeworn Amulet of Assault, lvl60 90k
Runic neklace of Assault, lvl58 50k
these pendants are legendaries.
A illuminating belt of aptitude (mythic): 350k
or a Balanced belt of brutality (legendary)lvl6: 150k
Weapons: duskbringers of brutality (blunderbuss):
lvl61: 300k
lvl60: 230k
lvl59: 10k ( i chose this one)
Or a staff duskbringer of brutality:
lvl60: 50k
lvl59: 20k (i chose this one)
excellent mind jewels x10 at 80k each: 800k
A grimm pet 300k, with a korruption ability 100k then a nighshade happyness bonus 350k (exemple)
100k of gems to find a good awaken. I dont think iwll put more on a lvl59 dusk gun.
No house locations.

Total deaths: 1000
kills: 19
flag captured on CTF: 50
fun: 2/10
And a good lose in investissement.

Magemagix
11-15-2016, 06:25 AM
Here is an exemple of sorcerer at endgame pvp using the lowers prices to be "effective" ( full excellent mind jewels):

Lvl59 hood of assault (legendary): 85k
Lvl61 Imbued ring of warfare (legendary): 30k
or Lvl61 Assault (legendary): about 200k
Planar pendant (mythic): about 550k
or Ebb brooch of Assault, lvl61 300k
Timeworn Amulet of Assault, lvl60 90k
Runic neklace of Assault, lvl58 50k
these pendants are legendaries.
A illuminating belt of aptitude (mythic): 350k
or a Balanced belt of brutality (legendary)lvl6: 150k
Weapons: duskbringers of brutality (blunderbuss):
lvl60: 230k
lvl59: 10k ( i chose this one)
Or a staff duskbringer of brutality:
lvl60: 50k
lvl59: 20k (i chose this one)
excellent mind jewels x10 at 80k each: 800k
A grimm pet 300k, with a korruption ability 100k then a nighshade happyness bonus 350k (exemple)
100k of gems to find a good awaken. I dont think iwll put more on a lvl59 dusk gun.
No house locations.

Total deaths: 1000
kills: 19
flag captured on CTF: 50
fun: 2/10
And a good lose in investissement.
Thats a nab mage maybe lol, a super nab mage. [emoji23]

In pvp, one doesnt use arc ring lol r u kidding me? Moreover being a lvl 61 u r using lvl 59 gears with nab awakens maybe. No nekro aa wtf r u saying. I think i can get better kills for 1k death running naked in pvp lol.

For pvping u need to get atleast some decent gears.

Try finding a cheap nd better pvp lvl ;)

JesuisCharlie
11-15-2016, 06:41 AM
Here is an exemple imprécis of sorcerer "OP" at lvl16 pvp:
Arcane staff: 2m800k-3m
Lvl16 Icescal hood of brutality (legendary) about 300k
Lvl16 Icescal robe of brutality (legendary) about 300k
Ring vigo about 200k
Amulet 100k Tarlok, 200k Eerie
+pets, awakenings, houses buffs (here they are a must have).
Most of the stuff is from events: this isnt logical when a lvl16 arcane is permanent available. I will surely invest on it if i had a determined pvp set.
By the way you have to chose to use your tavern and locations when you pvp so if your passionate with decorations good luck. Also you have to buy new arcanes pets or use anymancy just for a lvl16 pvp toon.

Battlegrounds sound lot's of fun but i think we should focus more on past things. It's like you try to add new on old.

Ps: 50flags* for the endgame "lowcost" sorcerer, flags are the last thing this poor sorcerer i called Toomy can do if he dont want cry all the water of his blue little body.

Magemagix
11-15-2016, 06:51 AM

The futur lvl61 "Enlightened belt of Aptitude"(mythic): 2m if i consider only the arcane shard and the balanced scale need to craft it.
The futur weapon lvl60 "Balanced flame blunderbuss of stability": 1m600k if i consider only the 5balanced scales need on craft.
A grimm passive 300k, a korruption power 100k, a shady and surge happyness 3m100k: total 3m500k. I will consider, here, only the Shady and Surge price so: 3m100k.
Locations if i consider their prices 600k each: 1m800k ( forest, ice, volcano ).
A subjective price of a very good awakening that is actually the most important buff of all stats: about 450k gems to get it.

U have considered mostly prices in cs. A pvp player will try buying frm forum or outside cs. Items will be alot cheaper. U considered korr instead of nekro idk why. And if u r talking abt those new mythic gears why not have arc ring with paras, mythic armor set+weapon, eye in one of the gears? Thats a rich mage he can easily afford them ri8?

Idk what u r trying to say. U want pvp to be as cheap as paying 1-2mil to play for a new player. R u kidding?

Old players dont need to spend much to play tho. They jst need to change weapon nd armor nd they r gud to go.
A newbie is meant to invest more in order to have same stats as old players.

JesuisCharlie
11-15-2016, 07:00 AM
"A pvp player will try to buy[...]"
A pvp player, a rich player will buy the items he can from the shop or using plats and don"t lose the + value an exculsive plat items have between the platinums purchase and the sell in auction.
So he can sell it and buy his brand new pet with his brand new 3m.

Magemagix
11-15-2016, 07:10 AM
Here is an exemple imprécis of sorcerer "OP" at lvl16 pvp:
Arcane staff: 2m800k-3m
Lvl16 Icescal hood of brutality (legendary) about 300k
Lvl16 Icescal robe of brutality (legendary) about 300k
Ring vigo about 200k
Amulet 100k Tarlok, 200k Eerie
+pets, awakenings, houses buffs (here they are a must have).
Most of the stuff is from events: this isnt logical when a lvl16 arcane is permanent available. I will surely invest on it if i had a determined pvp set.
By the way you have to chose to use your tavern and locations when you pvp so if your passionate with decorations good luck. Also you have to buy new arcanes pets or use anymancy just for a lvl16 pvp toon.

Battlegrounds sound lot's of fun but i think we should focus more on past things. It's like you try to add new on old.

Ps: 50flags* for the endgame "lowcost" sorcerer, flags are the last thing this poor sorcerer i called Toomy can do if he dont want cry all the water of his blue little body.
As u said abt the price at twinks, ya its lower than endgame nd its meant to be so, as:

1. Only 1 arcane weapon at that lvl.
2. Only 1 mythic ring at that lvl.
3. Gears nvr change.
4. Limited to low tier jewels.

Pets r the same, so is tavern. Awakening r a lit different. Tbh at twinks its all abt para nd eye.

Endgame is meant to have alot of gold than twinks as gears change with events or expansion. Endgame has alot of mythic nd arcane. Tavern is nt needed much bt its a bonus. Also high tier jewels.

So endgame will always be more expensive than low lvl twinks. Thats how the game is meant to be.

It depends on the player to decide hw much is his/her budget nd which lvl bracket is cheap nd fun to play.

Zulgath
11-15-2016, 08:10 AM
I dont even have house and buffs and i dont need it.. Btw

Ping>good device>skill>gear>luck

mrm
11-15-2016, 08:20 AM

I am sorry but i just have to disagree with you on that, my gear i am useing is arcane ring (1.2mil)
brut helm and armor level 59 (yes level 59 the full set i bought for 400k)
brilliance belt (500k)
planer pendant (beter for mage in pvp 600k max)
nekro plain (farm and or vs rog or nekro les mage sns also farmed)
no hous
i fuly exc mind so thats about 3.5mil
you can also ask derp my preformens in pvp is actually not that bad
my fun 10/10 with out spawn farmers and if i get a dang tank on my side
the point is useing the right skill combo with right timing is more op then gear
at this stage

Zulgath
11-15-2016, 09:13 AM
proud for president 2016

k

Proud: lol

K

Sxvm
11-15-2016, 10:27 AM
I dont even have house and buffs and i dont need it.. Btw

Ping>good device>skill>gear>luck

So if i was naked in pvp and had good ping i'd kill everyone, seems legit.

Zulgath
11-15-2016, 10:28 AM
So if i was naked in pvp and had good ping i'd kill everyone, seems legit.
Lol atleast get epic gear, and yes

johnycageee
11-15-2016, 12:45 PM
Ping>good device>speed set

That's only what u need now, and u can make easy 16-17 kills per round

#nospeedinpvp

Gouiwaa9000
11-15-2016, 02:15 PM
why are we even talking about pvp beeing unfair ? If your not good at it - dont play it , nobody forcing you.
if pvp tokens will be implemented they should only sell vanity ( perhaps a recoulred version of the lb pvp banners ? cuz we cant rly get them now ) no point in bringing new gear into them game .

resurrected
11-15-2016, 02:28 PM
If someone PvP and care about his KDR Good luck then. PvP is something you need to learn, some learning faster and some slowly.

JesuisCharlie
11-15-2016, 03:48 PM
why are we even talking about pvp beeing unfair ? If your not good at it - dont play it , nobody forcing you.
if pvp tokens will be implemented they should only sell vanity ( perhaps a recoulred version of the lb pvp banners ? cuz we cant rly get them now ) no point in bringing new gear into them game .

I showed you by A+B it isn't possible to be challenging with 1m, you still try to find new things to say the exactly contrary that make non sens.

The problem is you don't understand that your not acting for your interest.
It's most of the time the case and i guess it's a lack of.. Éducation.

Unless your on this "sphère", "Area" of "richs" guys for their countries that can throw money from papa but because it's impossible for most the pvp don't work and is actually dead.
I didn't knowed mobiles games were for richs but if few peoples that arent in real life spend thousands on a game to feel "rich" it sucks.
It's a lack of éducation.
It isn't neither to be the best forumer that give the bests ideas and is "respected" also with his leaderboars banners on his forum background pictures.
Just about to discusse abt each other humble thoughts without says systématiquement you say bullshs" me i know, using the second degree.
And those who think they can buy all and are the bests, they just cant afford respect i mean the true one.

JesuisCharlie
11-15-2016, 04:36 PM
Thank you.
It isnt your case if you spend the same time you do on writing your messages. I mean there is the theory and the pratic.

mrm
11-15-2016, 07:31 PM
I showed you by A+B it isn't possible to be challenging with 1m, you still try to find new things to say the exactly contrary that make non sens.

The problem is you don't understand that your not acting for your interest.
It's most of the time the case and i guess it's a lack of.. Éducation.

Unless your on this "sphère", "Area" of "richs" guys for their countries that can throw money from papa but because it's impossible for most the pvp don't work and is actually dead.
I didn't knowed mobiles games were for richs but if few peoples that arent in real life spend thousands on a game to feel "rich" it sucks.
It's a lack of éducation.
It isn't neither to be the best forumer that give the bests ideas and is "respected" also with his leaderboars banners on his forum background pictures.
Just about to discusse abt each other humble thoughts without says systématiquement you say bullshs" me i know, using the second degree.
And those who think they can buy all and are the bests, they just cant afford respect i mean the true one.
In my opinion if you enjoy something and it makes you happey spending irl gold in it is not so bad and talking about no sense your the one going of topic we all just want pvp /ctf alive again

JesuisCharlie
11-15-2016, 09:36 PM
Arcane Legends is a free app, today games are at about 80euro for the new ones.
Of course spend money on it make sense to support devs, have fun etc.

But sorry i'm not a here to say only what you guess few peoples want read.

"Spend thousands on a game" yes it's what i wrote but please instead of caricature try to think a little more ahead.

And just saying i personally wont be able to look myself on a mirror or appreciate me if i spend thousands on a game when some die on the streets or by faim. The life is outdoor and not on the game so if you have a job and you play but as a freeplayer.. Good Luck to start to pvp.
I never said it's bad to spend money on a game but it's you who made this conclusion and that mean long about you even if you dont want show it.

I dont blam those who spend incredibles amounts because they, in part, allow me to play with more fun but those are innocents kids or unexperienced guys. Because if you knowed what its to stay on the cold, not eat for 4days..just live it during 1years. Believe me you will never forget that and think by twice before throw your money at the windows. The behavior of a human lie with his environnement.
It's why we invented the education, it's why you go or you gone at school, also there is the parents one..

The rapport between this and the pvp is easy, you HAVE to spend money to have fun on pvp.
Exactly like you have a part of the game (pve) but have to pay the other one 80euro to pvp (for exemple), more or less. Or also play during 3years to be able to pvp.

This economical system is the base of the pvp and today peoples don't want have to pay to play but they pay because they WANT.

If you put the pvp available for everyone, the interest to spend money will go somewhere else and the game will be only better but even with housing system you have to put money for locations.

For exemple, imagine a game i called World of Warcats here you pay to play but all the game is available for free and all possible to obtain without spend 3years.
On another exemple, "League of Laught" you play for free but can DECIDE to buy "skins" that are in fact, vanities.

i guess League of Laught have a bigger succes.

-Some try to appreciate their life when some try to live. That mean all, here.

JesuisCharlie
11-16-2016, 04:04 AM
"Most pvp player are running.[,..]"

Most of pvp players will buy their futurs gears directly on Consignement shop because it's a better invest.
Was sweet to see peoples at the release of arcane chest run mines to get it, i was. How many are running it again few times, each time they play the game? 0,001 pourcent.
Other got it from the CS, plat spenders.

You guys are dreaming about awesome players that hardworked... Wait..

The pvp community is very easy to understand: there is the beginners, they come with the constant flow of new comers.
Also those more experienced but casuals who never pvp because they were thinking "im not enought good.." but they saw faster the reality of pvp.
There are those who try to focus on pvp, experienced guys, selling all and exploiting events but with the only goal to get enought.
The others, no matters who they are, who spend incredibles amounts of plats to be able to pvp at a challenging lvl.

There is this guy that came one year after the release of the game and played it, tryharded it everydays and who stayed on the shadows but is now able to pvp, being OP. But it's just a story. Maybe actually 0,001/100 pvp players.
There is fantasms and reality..

Gouiwaa9000
11-16-2016, 08:46 AM
lol if you think pvp is pay to win your are clearly bad at it . my gear costs abit less than 3m ( not including pet ) and i do just fine , so its clear beeing competitive in pvp without buyng plats is possible and getting max or near to max gear is also possible if you farm for it . i know mages with half the gear of me that still get more kills than deaths . no need to show me how much getting a maxed mage will cost , i know for a sure fact that if you have skill you can beat poeple with way higher stats then you , im playing for almost 4 years and now pvp is at its best form , thats why we are requesting an update . id completely agree with you 2 years ago when just getting a nekro and arcane ring would cost you more gold than can fit in the trade box , but now gear is cheap and everybody who wants to be maxed can do it without spending a penny ( according to my calculations around 20m , very possible with merching or running graveyard with full luck combo if you have the time for it )

Redjellydonut
11-16-2016, 01:32 PM
Anyways...

+1 to this thread

Thaze
11-16-2016, 01:32 PM
These types of ctf threads wont go away until Sts says yes or no

Nvgd
11-16-2016, 05:05 PM
Well it's 50/50. There are a lot of plat buyers in pvp, especially at my bracket (46-48), but....some of the people who i came across with are event farmers/casual farmers, and they have no problem with killing a pro. For a example... A maxed Lv46 tank can easly get killed by a Lv46 rogue, in a few cases with in 6 seconds. (mostly due the insane crit) So what's the point of buying large amount of platinums when you can get easly one-shotted at these types of brackets, as a rogue and mage type of view, tanks will need some few more arrows to the knee to die :) (I'm talking about Lv46 and higher for the 1 shot part)

JesuisCharlie
11-16-2016, 05:38 PM
Well it's 50/50. There are a lot of plat buyers in pvp, especially at my bracket (46-48), but....some of the people who i came across with are event farmers/casual farmers, and they have no problem with killing a pro. For a example... A maxed Lv46 tank can easly get killed by a Lv46 rogue, in a few cases with in 6 seconds. (mostly due the insane crit) So what's the point of buying large amount of platinums when you can get easly one-shotted at these types of brackets, as a rogue and mage type of view, tanks will need some few more arrows to the knee to die :) (I'm talking about Lv46 and higher for the 1 shot part)

"Within 6sec.." That let the warrior the time to blow a charged horn and throw his nasty axe to pull her toward you, feeble her so she is unable to crit for few seconds and in the same time if there is an ally at your side she may be on a uncomfortable situation if she became alone!
Especially at this level, where warriors weapons are insanes.

Pvp has been victim of plats spenders, to finance other aspects of the game and irrational players but most of the normal players never play or played it because of it. Like i said when you have a mine and you dig again and again..you reach the end. That is the fault to those who bought plats and because of it they think they have a sort of "power" about the game and it peoples.

All dat nice chat gave me the hype to go on paradise pier and look the disney parade of those they think are on a "hight society". "have a good laught".
But it's a ridiculous minority that trash talk or have problems between each other or salut them and call em Sir. xD

On the young language we made it an expression:
: "un suceur", someone who suck another personn about "qualities" to get his sympaty

Nvgd
11-17-2016, 12:31 AM
"Within 6sec.." That let the warrior the time to blow a charged horn and throw his nasty axe to pull her toward you, feeble her so she is unable to crit for few seconds and in the same time if there is an ally at your side she may be on a uncomfortable situation if she became alone!
Especially at this level, where warriors weapons are insanes.

Pvp has been victim of plats spenders, to finance other aspects of the game and irrational players but most of the normal players never play or played it because of it. Like i said when you have a mine and you dig again and again..you reach the end. That is the fault to those who bought plats and because of it they think they have a sort of "power" about the game and it peoples.

All dat nice chat gave me the hype to go on paradise pier and look the disney parade of those they think are on a "hight society". "have a good laught".
But it's a ridiculous minority that trash talk or have problems between each other or salut them and call em Sir. xD

On the young language we made it an expression:
: "un suceur", someone who suck another personn about "qualities" to get his sympaty

Your point is?
p.s yes, with in 6 seconds... Do you know what "with in" means? it can even be 3/4 secs.. a rogue can kill a max tank before he can charge his horn.

Sxvm
11-17-2016, 03:35 PM
If it wasn't for the so called rich people, the game wouldv'e died a few years ago. Be grateful to them for spending money on the game.

mrm
11-18-2016, 08:15 AM
jesu just one question what is your in game name

Zulgath
11-18-2016, 10:48 AM
jesu just one question what is your in game name
Dodgea lol he dint even play the game and talks about pvp lol

blazerdd
11-18-2016, 01:15 PM
Pro tip: if you put " ' " above some of your letters you are French and therefore are right about everything.

Mylast
11-18-2016, 03:00 PM
They really need to make ctf good again. Nice ideas

Seoratrek
11-18-2016, 07:20 PM
Please keep your posts respectful. We appreciate the feedback and suggestions but no need to be rude to each other. Thanks!