PDA

View Full Version : Gold Suggestion

Buchmeister
11-12-2016, 07:27 PM
I'm pretty sure expanding the gold cap to 100m will do nothing but help the game. There will be more to buy/sell on cs and black marketing/scamming will drop like a rock.

Please consider it, I'm pretty sure putting in one more 9 in the max value wouldn't hurt anybody.

curvature
11-12-2016, 09:13 PM
They are going to remove this thread just like they removed mine... apparently it is categorized as "petitioning" or "lobbying" and that is "unacceptable" behavior

Hi curvature,

Please avoid creating threads to “petition” or “lobby” for game features, additions, changes, or other issues like your thread suggests doing.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

ababioka
11-12-2016, 09:50 PM
Less scams=less people need to earn back scammed money=less for sts

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Buchmeister
11-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Less scams=less people need to earn back scammed money=less for sts

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No, more scams cause more people to quit. Especially if the scams are large-scale. Plus if STS kept the gold cap to 10m purely for more scams, that's bad business.

Buchmeister
11-12-2016, 10:02 PM
They are going to remove this thread just like they removed mine... apparently it is categorized as "petitioning" or "lobbying" and that is "unacceptable" behavior

That's a little rediculous, hopefully they understand I'm not petitioning anything. Raising the gold cap will benefit both parties, players and STS.

Jilsponie
11-13-2016, 03:58 PM
It could definitely eliminate alot of scamming...

Vigilante
11-13-2016, 08:07 PM
If only it were true buddies

Ignitedmage
11-14-2016, 11:56 AM
It could definitely eliminate alot of scamming...

don't you think it will even give rise to one type of scam??

so sometimes when someone is buying any item lets say for 5m, the person reduces the price to 500k in such split second that you don't even realize. Now this type of scam never fooled me and i hope there are alot who never got fooled by it but i know people who got fooled by it not only once.

when the gold cap will be raised to 100m, i am pretty sure most will get fooled when someone reduces the price from 100m to 10m as more amount of similar numbers(0s) higher the chance for getting scammed. And if you get scammed from 10m to 100k your loosing a high amount of gold but its not worse than loosing a whole 90m after the gold cap.

if there could be any solution for this problem(which i can't think of right now) then the gold cap should be increased to 100m, if it is possible to be increased as sts already stopped updating PL, it's just our man cinco!

That's my opinion, so feel free to oppose it just don't get angry on me because my thinking perspective is a little different.

Buchmeister
11-14-2016, 05:02 PM
don't you think it will even give rise to one type of scam??

so sometimes when someone is buying any item lets say for 5m, the person reduces the price to 500k in such split second that you don't even realize. Now this type of scam never fooled me and i hope there are alot who never got fooled by it but i know people who got fooled by it not only once.

when the gold cap will be raised to 100m, i am pretty sure most will get fooled when someone reduces the price from 100m to 10m as more amount of similar numbers(0s) higher the chance for getting scammed. And if you get scammed from 10m to 100k your loosing a high amount of gold but its not worse than loosing a whole 90m after the gold cap.

if there could be any solution for this problem(which i can't think of right now) then the gold cap should be increased to 100m, if it is possible to be increased as sts already stopped updating PL, it's just our man cinco!

That's my opinion, so feel free to oppose it just don't get angry on me because my thinking perspective is a little different.

Um you do know that's what the second confirmation screen is for...

Historians
11-14-2016, 06:04 PM
That would be nice to have a 100m gold cap just think about it Cinco...you will be able to buy it just like inv slots...(Hint)

George Clooney
11-14-2016, 07:12 PM
One word: Commas.

curvature
11-14-2016, 11:18 PM
One word: Commas.

we need more!

That would be nice to have a 100m gold cap just think about it Cinco...you will be able to buy it just like inv slots...(Hint)

nooo Offers are broken so nobody has plat

Recaster
11-19-2016, 07:07 AM
It would be great if they make the monster so that we get like 7gold more.