PDA

View Full Version : Incentives for players to play new maps

Potato is me
11-12-2016, 09:04 PM
This is a duplicate for the post i made in a thread in general discussion, I hope the dev can do something like this to keep us players from being bored of the repetitions in running maps

Sts has made a great improvement in the new expansion by making maps random. I really appreciate their effort in trying to not bore us. However after some time we still eventually get bored because of running so much that even the randomness becomes more repetitive. Perhaps a little more incentives to run will help.

My proposal: Awakening stats

Who doesnt like the feeling of seeing new stats when reawakening?
We also have some weapons where we have nice awakening but low stats so...
Why not make defeating the boss giving us an option to reroll for the stats of one weapon?

Let me explain:
1. After killing a boss, if we want to, we can enter a single party room to prevent the situation where team members can pass that weapon to the other 3 to reroll the same weapon 3 times.

2. In the room, a weapon from your inventory can be chosen to be rerolled

3. This is different from reawakening, you still have the same awakening on the weapon but the stats will be randomised ( For the better or for the worst)
Example
Before: Arcane sword + 3% luck +5 str + 3% all stats + 80% gold loot
After : Acrcane sword + 5% luck +12 str +1% all stats + 10 % gold loot

4. The harder the map, the higher the chance to get better rolls
e.g.
Normal graveyard- high chance of getting around 20% stats
Normal mausoleum- high chance of getting around 30% stats
Normal Stage 3 (Whatever it is called)-high chance of getting around 40%
Normal Stage 4 - high chance of getting around 50%

Elite graveyard Higher chance of getting 20% stats AND ABOVE
Elite Mausoleum Higher chance of getting 30% stats AND ABOVE
Elite 3 stage etc etc..

This is just a rough illustration of the possible RNG

How will this alleviate the situation where players are bored from the runs?

1. It encourage players to run more in order to attain their desired "Perfect stats"

Trust me, it is addictive to keep trying to perfect a stat, even at 80% perfect stats, many will still want to reroll to attain 100% even though they risk going down to 30% or lower

2. It is actually a way in which players can profit without adding anymore gold into the inflated economy

Good stats in awakened item means good offers on them, players who actually worked hard for the stats can eventually turn those hardworks into profits

3. It does not rule out awakening gems

Awakening gems are needed to set the base desired awakened stats and this system only helps to refine the stats

4. There is endless demand for perfect stats
A player can keep trying to make top grade items out of this, maybe be the "Master crafter" of good weapons and make a "career" out of it which might be profitable

The main idea is to keep us running for a purpose thus we wont have to feel that the runs are mundane and repetitive

Meowtho
11-12-2016, 09:34 PM
this is the best idea ever, for real, i want to see this ingame!! :0
there isnt anything to say its just perfect, it isnt decrasing the price of anything, this is just awesome!! @.@

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Wiz8
11-12-2016, 11:30 PM
I support your saying its a good motivation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meowtho
11-13-2016, 02:20 AM
make it alive

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Cinder.
11-15-2016, 10:42 PM
Sts please do this!!

resurrected
11-16-2016, 01:53 AM
Watch people killing bosses with theirs twink weapons [emoji14]

Potato is me
11-17-2016, 01:27 AM
Watch people killing bosses with theirs twink weapons [emoji14]

In the room, you can choose the weapon you would like rerolled, gonna update on the main topic