PDA

View Full Version : can i recover my account?

Meowtho
11-12-2016, 10:15 PM
hi everyone, i have a question to all of you!
long time ago, when eggsavier was in our arlor city, i wanted to log in into arcane legends on my main account, by facebook account, but password wasnt correct, i checked my mail n i saw that my facebook account was already taken by someone on the other side of my country, i wanted to recover my password but he changed everything AND unfortunately deleted my facebook account my old nickname doesnt exist in game but i have a one question, can i get my account back? i have only email adress and password on which my facebook account was created, so i can show screenshots etc.
im afraid that its impossible but i want to try, i had expensive gears on my old account, but it isnt important because account was important and priceless for me, do u know anything, what should i do? thanks ^-^

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Redjellydonut
11-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Sorry to hear about this. You should try to contact facebook themselves since the account u used was from Facebook. Just like when someone loses their email they lose their AL account. I doubt STS can do much about this but just to make sure i suggest u contact them providing images and the email/password from the account. Hope this helps GL!

Meowtho
11-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Sorry to hear about this. You should try to contact facebook themselves since the account u used was from Facebook. Just like when someone loses their email they lose their AL account. I doubt STS can do much about this but just to make sure i suggest u contact them providing images and the email/password from the account. Hope this helps GL!
thanks a lot, i just make a new account with same facebook email as before but i must create a new character, its pretty weird because i just checked if my chars exist and they still exist in game, ill pm a dev n see what can i do, thank you [emoji14]

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka