View Full Version : Aura

Vince Kloyd
11-13-2016, 01:16 AM
Suggestion:
It would be nice If Upgraded Himingleva have Aura also like Glintstone set

nightmaresmoke
11-13-2016, 01:30 AM
Yeah only wars and mages gets the love :(
At least the 2 arc shard would be worth it.

PEMA
11-13-2016, 01:38 AM
I just hope the next weapon vanity gives aura for rogues :(

Vince Kloyd
11-13-2016, 01:45 AM
I just hope the next weapon vanity gives aura for rogues :(

Well yes hoping for those , only rogue don't have Aura on weaps

Schnitzel
11-13-2016, 02:19 AM
By upgraded do you mean into vanity armors/helms?

Perceval
11-13-2016, 04:16 AM
+1 give rogue something with an aura.

Vince Kloyd
11-13-2016, 04:37 AM
by upgraded do you mean into vanity armors/helms?

the level 36 upgraded one

Gervin Penaflor
11-13-2016, 08:13 AM
What is himingleva? Sorry just new :)

Sent from my Flare XL Plus using Tapatalk

onadraosari
11-13-2016, 01:35 PM
only 36lvl set gives aura?

Vince Kloyd
11-13-2016, 04:33 PM
only 36lvl set gives aura?

I hope they put aura on the 36 mythic

Probationer
11-13-2016, 06:16 PM
No wonder there's no differentiation in this game...everyone always asks for the same things other classes have.
If you want an aura that bad then play a warrior or Mage.

Ow, no you won't because rogues are easy play right?

Meowtho
11-13-2016, 06:23 PM
No wonder there's no differentiation in this game...everyone always asks for the same things other classes have.

XD typical forum user

Wysłane z mojego SM-A500FU przy użyciu Tapatalka

Sxvm
11-13-2016, 06:24 PM

We just want to have a cool little aura around us like mage n tanks, It's not like were asking for a buff or something like that. It's just a simple Aura.

Perceval
11-13-2016, 08:04 PM
We just want to have a cool little aura around us like mage n tanks, It's not like were asking for a buff or something like that. It's just a simple Aura.
Take your personal rogue beef somewhere else mate. Its a reasonable thread. We'll, the "aura" and "rogue" parts anyway. Since rogue glintstone set aleady has an aura it'll make more sense for a rogue aura weapon since the rogue class is the only class that never had such.

Lim Weibin
11-13-2016, 11:51 PM

You sure that using rogue is easy to play? Lol, then come and 1v1 me in endgame, see if its easy to use lmao. I will PM you in the game, ty. :)

Jay Gatsby
11-14-2016, 01:05 AM
You sure that using rogue is easy to play? Lol, then come and 1v1 me in endgame, see if its easy to use lmao. I will PM you in the game, ty. :)

If you use rogue and win him in pvp, it just means that rogues are easy to use lol! Anyways its true that rogues are the strongest class now

Lim Weibin
11-14-2016, 02:41 AM
If you use rogue and win him in pvp, it just means that rogues are easy to use lol! Anyways its true that rogues are the strongest class now
Not true, every class requires skills to play with. And even if i did lose to him in a VS, I can also say that tanks are so easy to play with! :) And rogs aint the strongest, Ive seen many other mages that can kill Rogs with the same amount of stats

Potato is me
11-14-2016, 05:02 AM
Not true, every class requires skills to play with. And even if i did lose to him in a VS, I can also say that tanks are so easy to play with! :) And rogs aint the strongest, Ive seen many other mages that can kill Rogs with the same amount of stats

What was your point in challenging probationer to a pvp then? To lose to him and say rogue is hard to play with?

Anyways rogues are still the most advantageous class, because tanks deal so little damage, they get left out of party for easy/event runs. Mages attract too much aggro that they die easily in hard maps if they do not stun and synchro their pets well. Rogues kills the fastest and doesnt attract much aggro because they attack single targets only so they can clear dangerous mobs before it does a special ability.

In pvp, rogues are OP now, i agree that there was a time when mages were at the top of the food chain, but it was during late lvl 56.

Vince Kloyd
11-14-2016, 07:22 AM
but ya still waiting for some aura's in the lvl36 mythic set and aura on rogue weaps

Lim Weibin
11-14-2016, 07:39 AM
What was your point in challenging probationer to a pvp then? To lose to him and say rogue is hard to play with?

Anyways rogues are still the most advantageous class, because tanks deal so little damage, they get left out of party for easy/event runs. Mages attract too much aggro that they die easily in hard maps if they do not stun and synchro their pets well. Rogues kills the fastest and doesnt attract much aggro because they attack single targets only so they can clear dangerous mobs before it does a special ability.

In pvp, rogues are OP now, i agree that there was a time when mages were at the top of the food chain, but it was during late lvl 56.
Is it because you're a tank and you have severly bad gears? :) I myself have seen Tanks killing Rogues in a duel. Furthermore, correction to 'Rogue kills the fastest', mages can crit high enough to do their combos on us, making us die within 3secs without healing and nekro shield.
Even like me with overative gears myself, i can still die when a mage start doing crits on me, following by his combos.
All in all, what were you tryna point out that rogues are too OP? ^.^

resurrected
11-14-2016, 07:52 AM
Watch 61 arcane with aura for poor rogues [emoji14]