PDA

View Full Version : Craft inventory

leslietheone
11-13-2016, 04:10 AM
Some guildies and i wondered why the craft inventory is not on the daily token board

item inventory slot
stash inventory slot
extra character slot
Auction slot

my request is to make to put furniture slot craft inventory slot in the daily token list. This will make the new players have the same experience as the old players.

Sincerely

Kraag

resurrected
11-13-2016, 04:27 AM
Yeah it's problematic. We already tried to discuss with devs about this but seems it's too early to add them to story token vendor. Maybe next expansion :/
Anyways I'm agreed they both should be added

leslietheone
11-13-2016, 06:16 AM
personally i have all my toons with 500 craft inventory and furniture inventory but the problem is that i have so many new players in my guild saying they hate that they get full inventory all the time and they can't even farm. i tell them that they can buy the inventory in auction but sadly the price is too high for them.

As a new player u dont have the gold to purchase craft inventory slot from auction that cost 70k each, and if u add up with the furniture inventory as well, the price go up to those 1.5-2m

im not saying to put the price down as im well aware of you(STS) dont have direct control of the price. I've giving a suggestion to you(STS) and i hope you take it to a consideration

resurrected
11-13-2016, 06:19 AM
personally i have all my toons with 500 craft inventory and furniture inventory but the problem is that i have so many new players in my guild saying they hate that they get full inventory all the time and they can't even farm. i tell them that they can buy the inventory in auction but sadly they can't farm so much.

As a new player u dont have the gold to purchase craft inventory slot from auction that cost 70k each, and if u add up with the furniture inventory as well, the price go up to those 1.5-2m
Know that. My close friend returned to game some weeks back. He getting mad especially now at cake event because every map he have 25/25 ingredients full.