PDA

View Full Version : PvP Incoming?

Blobblob
09-25-2011, 02:56 PM
Well, SL has been around in a while so...

Will the PvP come soon?

What elements will it have?

Were will it be?

Will it be new game modes?

How much do you expect from it?

Discuss.

Mwayneo3
09-25-2011, 03:07 PM
I hope so

Skeletonlord
09-25-2011, 03:09 PM
Will the PvP come soon?
I'm not sure If it will come out
What elements will it have?
Im not sure maybe using the environment against the player
Were will it be?
It will be in an space themed arena
Will it be new game modes?
Yes most likely because they will update it more to make it more appealing
How much do you expect from it?
I think it will be better because of new elements

Nourish
09-25-2011, 03:11 PM
If you haven't seen info on it yet then probably won't get any more but I hope it's AWESOME

Kakatoa91
09-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Most probably soon. Surely b4 xmas.

Imo I dont c something much different from pl.
Mainly because sl and pl are interlinked.
So sts is not going to make new kind of sl pvp maps unless its goin also in pl.

Blobblob
09-25-2011, 03:22 PM
If you haven't seen info on it yet then probably won't get any more but I hope it's AWESOME
I know it will come. If you look at "Join Game", there is already a feature to search for such games. We cannot create them, yet. However, I am looking forward to Numa Prime's PvP. All crystals, the oil, burning creatures—it'll be intense. Luring the "Burners" onto the oil, letting them burn, and lure some players. Man, it will be sick!

Nourish
09-25-2011, 03:24 PM
I know it will come. If you look at "Join Game", there is already a feature to search for such games. We cannot create them, yet. However, I am looking forward to Numa Prime's PvP. All crystals, the oil, burning creatures—it'll be intense. Luring the "Burners" onto the oil, letting them burn, and lure some players. Man, it will be sick!

They way I said that sounded like I said it wasn't coming.. Heh. Meant to say info about WHEN pvp is coming out on the forums

Blobblob
09-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Adding a water enviroment might would be cool. And all electric attacks deal damage to users. Or mayby two spaceships, driving paralell to eachother, whith all passagers trying to shoot down the other ship using weapons and skills? Minefields? Wheather? Squid buddy's trying to infect you?

Many ideas can be squished out.

Silentarrow
09-25-2011, 03:33 PM
When will PvP come out? No one knows but the devs.
What will be included. Hopefully bounty hunting, CTF, rewards, spacecombat.

bronislav84
09-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Maybe when they balance Engineer against every other class. Currently the other two would just slaughter a Engineer 1v1 IMHO.

ooommmggg
09-25-2011, 04:53 PM
spacecombat would be cool :)

Blobblob
09-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Maybe when they balance Engineer against every other class. Currently the other two would just slaughter a Engineer 1v1 IMHO.
You have a noteable point. The classes aint that balanced.

Silentarrow
09-25-2011, 05:43 PM

Engineers can handle PvP IMO, they'll just require skill.

krazii
09-25-2011, 06:09 PM
Engineers can handle PvP IMO, they'll just require skill.

yup, engineers will be fine, just be ready for a long fight.

Nightarcher
09-25-2011, 08:09 PM
Pvp in Star Legends will be epic. The devs have had experience with PVP in PL, so now they can create a system that truly shines, and has rewards and a bunch of other stuff. Just give it time, and it'll blow your mind. :)

Majik
09-25-2011, 09:24 PM
I hope so! Lol :)

Blobblob
09-26-2011, 03:36 PM
Pvp in Star Legends will be epic. The devs have had experience with PVP in PL, so now they can create a system that truly shines, and has rewards and a bunch of other stuff. Just give it time, and it'll blow your mind. :)
Agree.:cool:

Samhayne
09-26-2011, 03:45 PM
PvP is still a ways out, as the team is pretty focused with adding additional PvE content. We're working up the next 5 levels of PvE content for Star Legends now, which you can expect to see in the live game in the coming weeks.

Gazroast
09-26-2011, 03:51 PM
PvP is still a ways out, as the team is pretty focused with adding additional PvE content. We're working up the next 5 levels of PvE content for Star Legends now, which you can expect to see in the live game in the coming weeks.

Exciting!
We are due for another big update soon.. cumulative work from last big update on the 14th (as we have had only bug fixes since then).
Will be interesting to see what the team has been working on for the last two weeks! :triumphant:

Kakatoa91
09-26-2011, 04:24 PM

Mmm... thx sam for info. :D

Nourish
09-26-2011, 04:43 PM
5 levels 0.0

Bakoffmycandy
09-26-2011, 05:36 PM
I was hoping to use the new 30 sets in PVP. Kinda surprised you guys are raising the level cap so soon after the last one. Anyways, I'll be happy with any new content. You guys rock!

krazii
09-27-2011, 08:10 AM

Hey Sam, Thanks for the update...new content so soon, whoohoo, awesome. Any chance you could quickly sneak in a 31 vanity quickly before then so us who have achieved can have something to show for it? How about one of them fancy arm patches similar to the SG ones, only with a 31 on it? Pretty please!!!!!!!!

Blobblob
09-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Then we know that. PvE first, and PvP later.
Thanks for the info, sam. ;)