Kairihearts
11-13-2016, 11:22 AM
What's better for rogue in endgame?

Always daggers for mobs any maps

And bow for bosses :) simples

Avaree
11-13-2016, 02:00 PM
What's better for rogue in endgame?

Either atm is good to use in the somberhalt, mausoleum 1, and 2 maps, but both may be needed as the stages increase in difficulties. The model is also important on what weap you purchase. The duskbringer's weaps have a proc, unlike the lightbringer's weaps that do not have any proc.

Good luck!

MrsAnnoying
11-13-2016, 03:48 PM
Either atm is good to use in the somberhalt, mausoleum 1, and 2 maps, but both may be needed as the stages increase in difficulties. The model is also important on what weap you purchase. The duskbringer's weaps have a proc, unlike the lightbringer's weaps that do not have any proc.

Good luck!
Thank you for answer!

ilhanna
11-13-2016, 04:51 PM
Duskbringer daggers give higher skills damage compared to Duskbringer bow, and can proc stackable armor. But I still have a bow ready for certain bosses, for example the Umbral Mass that will move away if I move closer to it. I figure standing still and shooting bow skills will make it easier to keep this boss in one place within warrior axe range.

Avaree
11-13-2016, 05:45 PM
Duskbringer daggers give higher skills damage compared to Duskbringer bow, and can proc stackable armor.
Correct^^
The dusk bow also shoots three arrows quite often, charged or normal attack (last I used it, that may have changed) as long as there are viable targets, thus being the reason the skill dmg is considerabley a lot less than daggers. Meele weaps require a bit more damage when fighting up close. (Imagine killing those mages with dmg of the bow on daggers, quite painful.)

But I still have a bow ready for certain bosses, for example the Umbral Mass that will move away if I move closer to it. I figure standing still and shooting bow skills will make it easier to keep this boss in one place within warrior axe range.

As far as umbral mass, my (all class) team usually does not have a huge issue with it moving too far away, we seem to keep umbral pinned on the wall for most of the fight.
*Fun fact, stay in the bushes when you see umbral spawn them.*

MrsAnnoying
11-14-2016, 07:59 AM
Correct^^
The dusk bow also shoots three arrows quite often, charged or normal attack (last I used it, that may have changed) as long as there are viable targets, thus being the reason the skill dmg is considerabley a lot less than daggers. Meele weaps require a bit more damage when fighting up close. (Imagine killing those mages with dmg of the bow on daggers, quite painful.)

As far as umbral mass, my (all class) team usually does not have a huge issue with it moving too far away, we seem to keep umbral pinned on the wall for most of the fight.
*Fun fact, stay in the bushes when you see umbral spawn them.*

Duskbringer daggers give higher skills damage compared to Duskbringer bow, and can proc stackable armor. But I still have a bow ready for certain bosses, for example the Umbral Mass that will move away if I move closer to it. I figure standing still and shooting bow skills will make it easier to keep this boss in one place within warrior axe range.
Thank you guys for answer. Does it mean that bow "sux" ? I'm player who always preferred bow :/

Zaocajede
11-14-2016, 08:49 AM
I mostly use the bow. (It also has 80% gold on it where my daggers have none)

I find it more consistent for stunning the mages.

I usually do graveyard pugs and I have speed set so I'm almost always first to mages.

I charge bow, stun mages then aim nox pierce and mage is usually dead before anyone else arrives.

I often switch to daggers in mausoleum 2 for mobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avaree
11-14-2016, 10:16 AM
Thank you guys for answer. Does it mean that bow "sux" ? I'm player who always preferred bow :/

Not at all, user preference :) I've always liked to fight up closer than from a distance.

(If I found a bow that had more than a gold bonus than my daggers, I wouldn't think twice at swapping to bow. My daggers have 100% gold buff.)

MrsAnnoying
11-14-2016, 10:43 AM
I mostly use the bow. (It also has 80% gold on it where my daggers have none)

I find it more consistent for stunning the mages.

I usually do graveyard pugs and I have speed set so I'm almost always first to mages.

I charge bow, stun mages then aim nox pierce and mage is usually dead before anyone else arrives.

I often switch to daggers in mausoleum 2 for mobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not at all, user preference :) I've always liked to fight up closer than from a distance.

(If I found a bow that had more than a gold bonus than my daggers, I wouldn't think twice at swapping to bow. My daggers have 100% gold buff.)
Thank you guys for advice! :)
I'll stick with bow as always but I'll give a try to new daggers when i hit cap, armor buff that stacks sounds cool!