PDA

View Full Version : <Eggstravaganza> Hybrid PvE / PvP Official Guild Thread

Eggzavier
11-13-2016, 02:56 PM
Home of the Egg - Hunters

"We Stand As One"

Welcome to <Eggstravaganza> We are the disciples of Eggzaveir, our GM and our Egg-theif.

Not too long ago, a character named Egg-zaveir , was stealing all the eggs in Arlor. People were angry. So the people of Arlor took action. They Hunted down Egg-zaveir with all of there strength to take back what was theres. A few days later, Egg-zaveir was egg-hausted (exhausted). He retired his act of crime, and was soon a nice and fine man. He wanted a guild , to empower himself and others to do great in Arlor. He felt bad for his act of crime. So he Put all of his might into one guild... And there goes. <Eggstravaganza> Has been forged. He Invites only the eligible, the best of the best in Arlor... TO BE CONTINUED

Our guild is free to join, no requirements needed. Looking for loyal officers, and Levels 30+ Get recruiter. Join Today!

GM:Eggzaveir

IMPORTANT GUILD INFO

Level Req .................................................. ........................Any
Class Req .................................................. ........................Any
Player type .................................................. ...................... Hybrid PvE and/or PvP

-Level 30+ get recruiter

-Loyalty and dedication rewards officer

-We aim to be top 50 in guild LB

-Free Eggs worth over 100k are granted in guild quizes every month

-We do timed runs

-"We Stand As One"

-If you need help, Just ask for it! Our guild will help you with pvp pt,elite runs, farming , quests , APs , and anything you can ask for!

-Display Guild Title <Eggstravaganza> as much as possible please :)

If you have any questions / comments / concerns or anything please reply down below :D I'd be happy to help you

Youtube channel: Oh My Josh https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsD6SMOE6xmhfFeIJESPUtg

Email me: joshua31ronquillo@gmail.com

Facebook: Josh Ronquillo

Official Guild Cover:

*Credits to sts for the backround, i found it on google images*

Some funny guild pics (only me for now, since its a new guild!More will be updated )

resurrected
11-13-2016, 03:45 PM
Nice name [emoji14]
Good luck with guild!

Eggzavier
11-13-2016, 04:01 PM
Reserved :P

ezkinita
11-13-2016, 06:03 PM
Nice intro tho, gl :)

Sent from my O+ Ultra Lite using Tapatalk