PDA

View Full Version : Lv71 Bird: Esb vs other?

ababioka
11-13-2016, 09:53 PM
Hey guys, recently I was comparing stats from esb to the other lv70 or 71 bows and stuff. The esb seemed to have a lot worse stats... Yet I still see people recommending it for pvp. I'm not saying it should not be used, but does the bomb make the advantage or something? Thanks

CHINDUSTER
11-14-2016, 04:54 AM
Only for looks.

Rebula
11-14-2016, 01:57 PM
Yah esb is only for looks u should just use flying set or phantom set both 10/10

Mess
11-15-2016, 12:16 PM
You can use it to play around but phantom/flying are way better

Mothwing
11-15-2016, 10:01 PM
You can use it to play around but phantom/flying are way better

Lol what...

ESB has higher dps and like 3 more damage, which is small but noticeable.

Flying recurve set is very squishy and is only really useful for bears.

Flying talon set is also very situational and is only really good vs other talon birds and sometimes mages.

Also bomb kills people in one hit in ctf games.

CHINDUSTER
11-16-2016, 03:26 PM
Lol what...

ESB has higher dps and like 3 more damage, which is small but noticeable.

Flying recurve set is very squishy and is only really useful for bears.

Flying talon set is also very situational and is only really good vs other talon birds and sometimes mages.

Also bomb kills people in one hit in ctf games.

Not to mention, Phantom has a proc that is actually useful in Arena (You know... the thing 95% of people play at L71). Useful Proc > 2 DMG, 3 DPS.

Not to mention, Flying talon set for Birds can literally stand against everything and anything, If you're decent... (Laughed at the end of this)

Not to mention, Phantom/Flying cost 96-99% less than ESB. Making them way better.

And to conclude, if I even happen to agree with this single statement that "Flying recurve set is very squishy and is only really useful for bears", which I'm not. The population of Bears at L71 is a majority of what? 60-70%? I hardly ever see anything else.

Mothwing
11-16-2016, 04:20 PM
Not to mention, Phantom has a proc that is actually useful in Arena (You know... the thing 95% of people play at L71). Useful Proc > 2 DMG, 3 DPS.

Not to mention, Flying talon set for Birds can literally stand against everything and anything, If you're decent... (Laughed at the end of this)

Not to mention, Phantom/Flying cost 96-99% less than ESB. Making them way better.

And to conclude, if I even happen to agree with this single statement that "Flying recurve set is very squishy and is only really useful for bears", which I'm not. The population of Bears at L71 is a majority of what? 60-70%? I hardly ever see anything else.

Wait im confused how do you know all this if you don't even have a bird...

CHINDUSTER
11-16-2016, 04:36 PM
Wait im confused how do you know all this if you don't even have a bird...

Took the words right out my mouth. Do you even have a 71 Bird?

Mothwing
11-16-2016, 05:03 PM
Took the words right out my mouth. Do you even have a 71 Bird?

I do actually!

CHINDUSTER
11-16-2016, 05:05 PM
I do actually!

You should play it more then, all that bear play at L71 has clouded your judgement. :hypnotysed: