PDA

View Full Version : C.O.T = Noobs?

Neffy
09-25-2011, 06:38 PM
I've been seeing a lot of players in-game calling C.O.T a guild of lowlife noobs. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. Why is this? I find that the C.O.T guys and gals are actually pretty cool and not lowlives, just dedicated to the game. People need to calm down. Jealousy is the root of all evil, after all.

WoundedEagle
09-25-2011, 06:39 PM
This thread may cause some flaming. Watch out. I know it isn't you, but be careful

Cytokinesis
09-25-2011, 06:42 PM
oh... the title lead me to believe that U thought COT was noob...

swordlover
09-25-2011, 06:43 PM
Hi my inn is swifty umm I might wans join ur guild so could da leader or officer add me

Kossi
09-25-2011, 06:45 PM
pointless thread is pointless

Neffy
09-25-2011, 06:46 PM
This thread may cause some flaming. Watch out. I know it isn't you, but be careful
Yeah, I know. I'm going to keep a watchful eye out for it.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 06:47 PM
pointless thread is pointless
Not pointless. Creates conversation.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 06:48 PM
oh... the title lead me to believe that U thought COT was noob...
Not at all. I actually look forward to playing with some when I get to 58+.

swordlover
09-25-2011, 06:48 PM
My ign is swifty in sl I might want to join

Neffy
09-25-2011, 06:49 PM
Hi my inn is swifty umm I might wans join ur guild so could da leader or officer add me
I'm no way affiliated with C.O.T. Sorry.

RedRyder
09-25-2011, 06:51 PM
It's all jealousy lol. We're the on the top 1 or 2 In all guild leaderboards. So pretty much the top guild, with eclipse hot on our tails. It's purely jealousy; I can assure you were not noobs :p

Why else would we get a handful of tells everyday about joining? I guarantee it's all those people we deny that are calling us noobs.

Flickz
09-25-2011, 06:59 PM
Look at the thread of the new demonic sets, i think thats why people are hatin on them.

Nourish
09-25-2011, 07:01 PM
COT is an elite guild and it's gotta be jealousy or I have no clue why'd they try to make a bad rep out of one of the best guilds

RedRyder
09-25-2011, 07:02 PM
Look at the thread of the new demonic sets, i think thats why people are hatin on them.

Couldn't have said it better myself :p the rest of COT is pretty jealous as well!

Neffy
09-25-2011, 07:02 PM
It's all jealousy lol. We're the on the top 1 or 2 I all guild leaderboards. So pretty much the top guild, with eclipse hot on our tails. It's purely jealousy; I can assure you were not noobs :p

Why else would we get a handful of tells everyday about joining? I guarantee it's all those people we deny that are ballot us noobs.
I was assuming as much. I figured they didn't think of this philosophical statement: "If you can't join 'em - Beat 'em!". Maybe a little mix-mashed to fit this situation. Maybe.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 07:03 PM
COT is an elite guild and it's gotta be jealousy or I have no clue why'd they try to make a bad rep out of one of the best guilds
As I said, jealousy is the root of all evil.

RedRyder
09-25-2011, 07:10 PM
Thanks for quoting me neff, else I wouldn't have noticed all the typos haha. Flippin' iOS auto correct!

Neffy
09-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Thanks for quoting me neff, else I wouldn't have noticed all the typos haha. Flippin' iOS auto correct!
I feel the same way when I play in-game! I try to say a few simple things and it corrects leaving my whole party in utter confusion.
But anyways, you're welcome!

CrimsonTider
09-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Listen, it's just words. We know who we are and what we are about. Those who really know us know the kind of players we are. That's all that matters.

Thank you for the kind words guys.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 07:24 PM
Listen, it's just words. We know who we are and what we are about. Those who really know us know the kind of players we are. That's all that matters.

Thank you for the kind words guys.
Perfect stated.

Zeus
09-25-2011, 07:32 PM
With all due respect, I think it is because we have recently closed off invitations. The mass rejections have bound to anger a few people. I have tried to minimize it by stating as sincere and politely as possible, but there is nothing you can do to change the will of other people. Opinions are opinions, let them judge. I know who I am and I know who my guild is; that is all that matters.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 07:48 PM
With all due respect, I think it is because we have recently closed off invitations. The mass rejections have bound to anger a few people. I have tried to minimize it by stating as sincere and politely as possible, but there is nothing you can do to change the will of other people. Opinions are opinions, let them judge. I know who I am and I know who my guild is; that is all that matters.
Apollo, that might just be the reason. :(

Aikiebo
09-25-2011, 07:53 PM
There are always gonna be some players who hate on the top guilds. They'll make up mock names based on the actual name. It's so stupid. It happens in every mmo that has guilds. It means nothing. People don't get in top guilds by being noobs.

I haven't heard even a wisper of hate in game at all. But, maybe that means I'm fortunate that I don't hang around with the jerks that do this kind if stuff.

Fact is, in many things in life if ya don't got at least a few haters you aren't doing a very good job. lol

Evaruss
09-25-2011, 07:53 PM
I know quite a few people in COT. From what I gather, the people I've met and talked to are knowledgeable about the game, possess the drive to get what they want and they look out for each other. I think all those qualities are admirable. People should just calm down and stop the hating.

PS. I am not from COT so I am very objective :)

Zeus
09-25-2011, 07:55 PM
I know quite a few people in COT. From what I gather, the people I've met and talked to are knowledgeable about the game, possess the drive to get what they want and they look out for each other. I think all those qualities are admirable. People should just calm down and stop the hating.

Missy! Somebody is awake! :)

Neffy
09-25-2011, 07:56 PM

Very well said. Even from Eclipse, a guild close to C.O.T, respect is given in great amounts.

Nightarcher
09-25-2011, 07:59 PM
I have many friends in COT, and was about to join before I quit. It's a first-class guild, with exceptionally experienced and faithful members. And they're pretty hardcore. ;)

'Nuff said.

Ayc2000
09-25-2011, 08:01 PM
IMO, cot is like a model guild for others. The people in cot that I know are very kind, very knowledgable, and are not afraid to help. I've heard that the guild is pretty close knit with a lot of camaraderie between the players. Whoever complained was probably rejected, or jealous of the guild.
Remember, don't believe those random people shouting random, disrespectful things. They are 99% false.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 08:01 PM
I have many friends in COT, and was about to join before I quit. It's a first-class guild, with exceptionally experienced and faithful members. And they're pretty hardcore. ;)

'Nuff said.
They are pretty freaking hardcore.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 08:02 PM
IMO, cot is like a model guild for others. The people in cot that I know are very kind, very knowledgable, and are not afraid to help. I've heard that the guild is pretty close knit with a lot of camaraderie between the players. Whoever complained was probably rejected, or jealous of the guild.
Remember, don't believe those random people shouting random, disrespectful things. They are 99% false.
The other percent being that they're a guild.

Zeus
09-25-2011, 08:03 PM

Camaraderie! You taught me a new word, it's been a while since somebody has been able to enlighten me on vocabulary. I'm impressed! :)

Roc
09-25-2011, 08:18 PM
I sometimes think of guild pride kind of in the same line as sports pride. Things get said, but at the end of the day we all love the game :lemo:

Ellyidol
09-25-2011, 08:24 PM
Our guild is immune to being called noobs :p

Whirlzap
09-25-2011, 08:26 PM
Camaraderie! You taught me a new word, it's been a while since somebody has been able to enlighten me on vocabulary. I'm impressed! :)
Greetings, my beloved Apollo.
It has been quite a merry day. How has your flitterwochen been?
I must say, what ostentatious wonder this post is!

Zeus
09-25-2011, 08:55 PM
Greetings, my beloved Apollo.
It has been quite a merry day. How has your flitterwochen been?
I must say, what ostentatious wonder this post is!

Know those words, Whirlz. :) Isn't flitterwochen german?

Arsenal
09-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Thanks for that neffy, the title is misleading though haha

Cytokinesis
09-25-2011, 09:01 PM
thanks for that neffy, the title is misleading though haha
lol ikr?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Otukura
Why is there a question mark after 'Noob'?:p

But seriously, is there a problem with people chanting USA at the Olympics? There's a point where it goes to far, but I don't see any problem with self-promotion as a guild.

Neffy
Thanks for that neffy, the title is misleading though haha
Welcome. And yes, I know it is. :*(

Neffy
09-25-2011, 09:02 PM
Why is there a question mark after 'Noob'?:p

But seriously, is there a problem with people chanting USA at the Olympics? There's a point where it goes to far, but I don't see any problem with self-promotion as a guild.
Because it's somewhat of a question. As in: "C.O.T are noobs?"

Arsenal
09-25-2011, 09:03 PM
Haha means alot though...random posting to get three posts so i can make a sig.

Neffy
09-25-2011, 09:04 PM
Haha means alot though...random posting to get three posts so i can make a sig.
Haha, well I hope you have fun on the forums.

WishUWereHere
09-26-2011, 12:13 AM
My experience with cot is when back when i tried to recruit tankkarr to the merchant guild i'm in. he basically said his guild was the best (cot) and how bad the guild i was in compared to it, was bad mannered. etc. since then i've always seen cot as arrogant, especially with all these cot "pride" posts in the forums ive seen (like really =_=) not insulting all the members of cot, i have 5 or so good friends in cot ive known since i started playing this game. just my take on it

TANKKAAR
09-26-2011, 12:40 AM
My experience with cot is when back when i tried to recruit tankkarr to the merchant guild i'm in. he basically said his guild was the best (cot) and how bad the guild i was in compared to it, was bad mannered. etc. since then i've always seen cot as arrogant, especially with all these cot "pride" posts in the forums ive seen (like really =_=) not insulting all the members of cot, i have 5 or so good friends in cot ive known since i started playing this game. just my take on it

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK IS THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD!!! IS WHEN LIARS ARE CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

Funny story is I actually took screenshots of the whole thing because you were SOOooOOOo desperate ... you asked so many times over the course of several hours! It actually got quite pathetic... and TBH I was polite throughout the majority of our multiple conversations ... I never said or did any of those things your accusing me of and you are honestly not really impressing anyone with your lies...LMAO! I said I was happy where I was and considering I am 1 of the 2 GMs for COT why would I leave to be a part of another guild. YES everyone in COT has pride of our guild, do you have so little for yours you would so ruthlessly head hunt GMs from other well established guilds just to make yours look better? I remember alot about our conversation that i wont go into here because unlike some I am not trying to flame. BUT i refuse to let people lie through there teeth and tarnish my name and the name of my guild without justification. Ill let this picture tell the rest of the story! And please take note how respectful I am when turning down you 50th offer to join :)

SMILE YOUR ON CANDID CAMERA

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/SC20110911-220850.png

Marcoolio
09-26-2011, 12:42 AM
I never think that ppl can take so seriously mobile game?! GAME!! :)

I think what we do in-game or what i do is just good becouse i can be lots of time low lvl dungeons just for fun and help ppl to survive, i usualy look in FH town ppl lvls and if i have some stuff in my inv. i just give it and then leave. Many thank to get better stuff and maybe ask some tips to play this game.

Never understand why to be jealous if someone have some better stuff or more gold...EARN IT!!.. i have bad set and very low gold so we all in c.o.t not "hardcore" and thats ok to me and i like to get everything i need by my self. Takes time but hey what fun is game if u get all right now?

I look that other thread where jaytb post what is new crafted items..that 3 player not only who has it in game so why to think that? jaytb just like to show all what kind sets we can have and i dont see any bad for that?!

I think no one us (c.o.t) are too proud becouse honestly i respect other guilds and i play many rounds with eclipse ppl and i enjoy really. I look some times top guilds in leaderboard and i dont care if eclipse are n.1...maybe they earn it?? i have couple friends different guilds and i dont see any reason to leave them?!

Take it easy and peace!

Neffy
09-26-2011, 12:48 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK IS THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD!!! IS WHEN LIARS ARE CAUGHT ON CAMERA!

Funny story is I actually took screenshots of the whole thing because you were SOOooOOOo desperate ... you asked so many times over the course of several hours! It actually got quite pathetic... and TBH I was polite throughout the majority of our multiple conversations ... I never said or did any of those things your accusing me of and you are honestly not really impressing anyone with your lies...LMAO! I said I was happy where I was and considering I am 1 of the 2 GMs for COT why would I leave to be a part of another guild. YES everyone in COT has pride of our guild, do you have so little for yours you would so ruthlessly head hunt GMs from other well established guilds just to make yours look better? I remember alot about our conversation that i wont go into here because unlike some I am not trying to flame. BUT i refuse to let people lie through there teeth and tarnish my name and the name of my guild without justification. Ill let this picture tell the rest of the story! And please take note how respectful I am when turning down you 50th offer to join :)

I don't think he's coming back on this one, haha.
Anyways, calm down people. Don't want this to escalate into a flame thread. Not saying you're flaming. But it's bound to happen sooner or later.

Ellyidol
09-26-2011, 01:01 AM
He probably needs a capital financer, Tank ;)

As usual, haters be hatin'. Leave it at that :)

Arsenal
09-26-2011, 01:03 AM
pwnwd. nuff said

Zeus
09-26-2011, 01:04 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Owned. Man, it sucks to be put on blast. Funny as hell when you are watching it though.

@Wishuwerehere I had respect for you and thought you were a trustworthy person. Thanks for proving me otherwise. :)

Redbridge
09-26-2011, 01:08 AM
I often take screenies. Busted....lol

I've never had anything but perfect dealings with Tankkaar and COT.

Generally people who cry noob haven't a clue what their talking about. And, generally those on the end of an undeserved noob calling don't bite and are respectful with there answers just as has seen above.

I great example for the haters. Gratz COT.

People in glass houses.......and all that.

WishUWereHere
09-26-2011, 01:18 AM
wow 10 mins after posting this comes up. funny how screen shots are taken. and the red bold letters, 'canid camera' remarks lol

the bottom line is i wasn't lieing. i'm being honest. and your paragraph and screen shots you've taken kind of prove it.

and no, you were not polite. well maybe the 'majority' you were, but you gave me a fair amount of insults. granted i was probably unpolite too. i remember guessing COTs name meant crusty old turds since u wouldnt tell me what it meant, but that was obviously sarcasm lol xD

you called me pathetic, desperate, a liar etc. in less then 7~ mins time after that post only because i expressed my opinion in a thread. sorry if i offended you, but at the end of the day i'm just giving my take.

and finally, i'm not going to drop down to your level and respond with insults or belittlement. you're a veteran player and one of the first merchants around. theres a reason i wanted u in my guild.

have a nice day :)

WishUWereHere
09-26-2011, 01:20 AM
i don't regret anything i've said. feel free to continue to gang up on me, i don't mind. this is just a video game to me lol

dudetus
09-26-2011, 01:27 AM
Oh wow so much drama. Time to add some more:

Eclipse is not hot on your tails, you are now tailing Eclipse :P

Trollee
09-26-2011, 01:29 AM
Forum flame wars sure are one of my favourite things to read!

Riccits
09-26-2011, 01:33 AM
iam the only noob in cot... thats not a reason to call all coties noobs...

Neffy
09-26-2011, 01:50 AM
wow 10 mins after posting this comes up. funny how screen shots are taken. and the red bold letters, 'canid camera' remarks lol

the bottom line is i wasn't lieing. i'm being honest. and your paragraph and screen shots you've taken kind of prove it.

and no, you were not polite. well maybe the 'majority' you were, but you gave me a fair amount of insults. granted i was probably unpolite too. i remember guessing COTs name meant crusty old turds since u wouldnt tell me what it meant, but that was obviously sarcasm lol xD

you called me pathetic, desperate, a liar etc. in less then 7~ mins time after that post only because i expressed my opinion in a thread. sorry if i offended you, but at the end of the day i'm just giving my take.

and finally, i'm not going to drop down to your level and respond with insults or belittlement. you're a veteran player and one of the first merchants around. theres a reason i wanted u in my guild.

have a nice day :)
I'm only going to say one thing.
You said you see C.O.T as arrogant, etc, but when he comes back and shows what really happened, you do this. Not flaming or anything but it makes you look more immature than you already do. Trying to justify something that can't be justified is only digging a bigger hole for yourself and, in all honesty, your guild. People now see you as immature. Not trying to make you feel little but I'm just telling you as it is.

Neffy
09-26-2011, 01:52 AM
iam the only noob in cot... thats not a reason to call all coties noobs...
I didn't call a single cotie a noob. ^.^

WishUWereHere
09-26-2011, 02:01 AM
I'm only going to say one thing.
You said you see C.O.T as arrogant, etc, but when he comes back and shows what really happened, you do this. Not flaming or anything but it makes you look more immature than you already do. Trying to justify something that can't be justified is only digging a bigger hole for yourself and, in all honesty, your guild. People now see you as immature. Not trying to make you feel little but I'm just telling you as it is.\

if expressing my opinion means i am immature, a noob, etc. then so be it. i think i'm being civil enough.

just because i don't think COT is the most amazing thing in the universe doesn't mean we can't be friends? or can't we? again i don't mean to offend or bash anyone or cot. i'm sure pretty much all of cot members are more knowledgeable, experienced etc, at this game then i am.

i feel like cot has hired a hitman and put a bounty on my head lol. a few mins after tankaars response to mine cot members started msging me saying i got owned etc. just for expressing my opinion :( lol

i am only expressing an opinion, not bashing or flaming =) again sorry if i offended anyone, but i don't regret or take back anything i've said

Trollee
09-26-2011, 02:06 AM
\

if expressing my opinion means i am immature, a noob, etc. then so be it. i think i'm being civil enough.

just because i don't think COT is the most amazing thing in the universe doesn't mean we can't be friends? or can't we? again i don't mean to offend or bash anyone or cot. i'm sure pretty much all of cot members are more knowledgeable, experienced etc, at this game then i am.

i feel like cot has hired a hitman and put a bounty on my head lol. a few mins after tankaars response to mine cot members started msging me saying i got owned etc. just for expressing my opinion :( lol

i am only expressing an opinion, not bashing or flaming =) again sorry if i offended anyone, but i don't regret or take back anything i've said

This isn't "expressing your opinion", it's a blatant lie:

My experience with cot is when back when i tried to recruit tankkarr to the merchant guild i'm in. he basically said his guild was the best (cot) and how bad the guild i was in compared to it, was bad mannered. etc.

JaytB
09-26-2011, 02:12 AM
I'm a noob, and proud of it! But seriously, haters gonna hate. Nothing to do about that. I don't see the need to get all offensive over that. I'm just surprised by the reaction of some people. But yeah, the fact that people seem to feel the need to discuss about us, only shows we're on the right track.

Ellyidol
09-26-2011, 02:12 AM
There's a difference between expressing your opinion in a civil manner versus a provocative manner.

You could have easily said, "I haven't had good experiences with COT." and it could have made the same, if not better, point.

But to come to the forums and sling dirt towards a very reputable member of the community and GM of COT only to be proven wrong, yet you expect to be treated like a princess, then you need some sort of social lessons.

In the same manner that you're defending yourself from being called immature, Tank and us, his friends, are defending his name and guild towards whatever you're accusing, if anything.

dudetus
09-26-2011, 02:13 AM
Wow u rly have now made a total fool of yourself wish.

How about just leaving this here?

Neffy
09-26-2011, 02:17 AM
I'm a noob, and proud of it! But seriously, haters gonna hate. Nothing to do about that. I don't see the need to get all offensive over that. I'm just surprised by the reaction of some people. But yeah, the fact that people seem to feel the need to discuss about us, only shows we're on the right track.
I just wanted to see what the actual community had to say and not all the non-active people running around on PL.

Neffy
09-26-2011, 02:19 AM
There's a difference between expressing your opinion in a civil manner versus a provocative manner.

You could have easily said, "I haven't had good experiences with COT." and it could have made the same, if not better, point.

But to come to the forums and sling dirt towards a very reputable member of the community and GM of COT only to be proven wrong, yet you expect to be treated like a princess, then you need some sort of social lessons.

In the same manner that you're defending yourself from being called immature, Tank and us, his friends, are defending his name and guild towards whatever you're accusing, if anything.
Very well put, Elly.

WishUWereHere
09-26-2011, 02:25 AM
This isn't "expressing your opinion", it's a blatant lie:

no that is what happened. its precisely the reason i've gained my opinion. not a big deal, i know i was bad mannered my self trying to recruit tankaar and making jokes about cots meaning etc. in all honesty i don't have anything against cot

again i'm not trying to bash, or "hate" i'm aware how good cot is, and how new i am to this game. just thought i would be real and give my take. i guess haters gunna hate, but i'm not hating, i don't want it to be perceived that way, and if it has i apologize. just a little criticism and observations is all.

Neffy
09-26-2011, 02:25 AM
\

There's nothing civil about telling a lie. In fact, in my opinion it's worse than starting a huge, truthful argument. I also never one time said COT was the most amazing thing in the universe, neither was it said that you thought this. This "hitman" is your own fault and was brought upon by you telling a far fetched lie and the assailant coming back to show us what you're telling us is, in fact, a lie. I'm also not trying to flame you. I'm just trying to let you know that you're being immature by lying, trying to cover up your lie, and attempting to play the guilt card. Sorry and have a great night.

WishUWereHere
09-26-2011, 02:36 AM

thought the picture was perfectly relevent xD kinda how i feel right now. lol

i'm not lying.

sorry if what i said was perceived as flaming, but it's the truth, and my own opinion. and there is nothing wrong with that. elly you have a good point. i could have had more tact in the way i expressed my self. for that, i apologize. but at the same time, i wasn't super harsh, just giving my own point of view.

why can't anyone just say i disagree, but respect your opinion? whats so wrong with a little criticism?

theres no reason we can't be friendly just because we have different opinions about something. is there? :)

Neffy
09-26-2011, 02:40 AM

thought the picture was perfectly relevent xD kinda how i feel right now. lol

i'm not lying.

sorry if what i said was perceived as flaming, but it's the truth, and my own opinion. and there is nothing wrong with that. elly you have a good point. i could have had more tact in the way i expressed my self. for that, i apologize. but at the same time, i wasn't super harsh, just giving my own point of view.

why can't anyone just say i disagree, but respect your opinion? whats so wrong with a little criticism?

theres no reason we can't be friendly just because we have different opinions about something. is there? :)
If it's not constructive, and if you're not a troll, it's an eyesore to read.

WishUWereHere
09-26-2011, 02:43 AM
haha sorry i was never good at writing/spelling

i'm not trolling. but i do sometimes troll =)

Neffy
09-26-2011, 02:45 AM
haha sorry i was never good at writing/spelling

i'm not trolling. but i do sometimes troll =)
No, I meant if the person writing it isn't a troll and you're the writer themselves isn't being constructive with the criticism, it's an eyesore. Not the way you wrote it, etc.

WishUWereHere
09-26-2011, 02:48 AM
oh ok .. im not sure i understand completely but ok

good night cot, i know you guys are my biggest fans =D hahah

morfic
09-26-2011, 02:56 AM
I hate most people in this thread.

1: Many of COT are complete tools. Fact. (So are many people in every guild. So am I sometimes.)
2: In NO WAY did Tankkaar "OWN" him or "Prove him to be a liar". He posted one screenshot. That screenshot did not prove anything at all and it certainly does not warrant the degradation that Wish is receiving. Someone explain how that picture proves him to be a liar? It proves that he was desperately trying to get Tankkaar to join his guild, but that is all. It does not show any proof that Tank was not a complete tool to Wish before and after that screenshot for whatever reason, which is all that Wish really said.
3: Gang mentality, and jumping on the train of " OOOOOOO!!! You got OWNED!! HAHAHAH. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!" is the most immature and annoying things ever, and I do not think that any guardians should be participating in this behavior...even if true. These comments can have a severe negative effect on a player and drive him away. Almost the exact opposite of the guardians goals. Even if another player could be throwing around false information, never start the middleschool "LMAO HAHAH LIAR!!! OWNED!!@ LOLL!" and "Haterz gon' hate" crap. (That is reserved for myself)
4: Wish, just forget about this thread. One person cannot try to save face in a thread of many people trying to save faces themselves. They will just continue to team up and bash your name, even with false proof.
5: I loooooooove this thread.

:D

Marcoolio
09-26-2011, 03:55 AM

1: Many of COT are complete tools. Fact. (So are many people in every guild. So am I sometimes.)
2: In NO WAY did Tankkaar "OWN" him or "Prove him to be a liar". He posted one screenshot. That screenshot did not prove anything at all and it certainly does not warrant the degradation that Wish is receiving. Someone explain how that picture proves him to be a liar? It proves that he was desperately trying to get Tankkaar to join his guild, but that is all. It does not show any proof that Tank was not a complete tool to Wish before and after that screenshot for whatever reason, which is all that Wish really said.
3: Gang mentality, and jumping on the train of " OOOOOOO!!! You got OWNED!! HAHAHAH. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!" is the most immature and annoying things ever, and I do not think that any guardians should be participating in this behavior...even if true. These comments can have a severe negative effect on a player and drive him away. Almost the exact opposite of the guardians goals. Even if another player could be throwing around false information, never start the middleschool "LMAO HAHAH LIAR!!! OWNED!!@ LOLL!" and "Haterz gon' hate" crap. (That is reserved for myself)
4: Wish, just forget about this thread. One person cannot try to save face in a thread of many people trying to save faces themselves. They will just continue to team up and bash your name, even with false proof.

FLAMEEE!!!!LAMO!! ;) someone crossthe line IMO.
I love this thread too becouse we all can see how seriously ppl take this and how jealous ppl are :D

Jayche
09-26-2011, 04:24 AM
I am four pages late with this. :x

pastrychef
09-26-2011, 04:25 AM
Noobs? No way! Arrogant?

Maybe, sometimes... But look at their members! GoAs, leaderboard guys, etc. Can you blame them for being a bit arrogant???

Lastly, yes, Tankaar pwned him!! lmao!!!

Neffy
09-26-2011, 05:09 AM

Get out of here. "LMAO HAHAH LIAR!!! OWNED!!@ LOLL!"

xBearSpiritx
09-26-2011, 05:39 AM
Haters gonna hate!

Seriously tho, there are alot of nice and genuine peeps in this guild and it's nice to be surrounded by such players.

CrimsonTider
09-26-2011, 06:20 AM
<----- *banging his head on keyboard*

Seriously? Can we let the drama die? Please?

RedRyder
09-26-2011, 06:30 AM
<----- shoving keyboard where it needn't be shoved*

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b72/Hamburger11/GreatestFreakoutEverWoW.png

mackjack
09-26-2011, 06:31 AM
I play almost exclusively open games and PUGs and have played with quite a few COT members (been booted by some, too). Some of them seem pretty cool; some of them not so much. Some of them seem pretty low key; some of them are the chest thumping "COT F-yeah!" types. It just goes to show that in any sizable group of people there are different personalities and behaviors -- no need to stereotype an entire group based on one or two bad/good experiences with individuals.

+1 to Morfic's points (2) and (3), though...

RedRyder
09-26-2011, 06:35 AM
We really only boot when a spot that was taken by a returning guild member is taken. We run guild groups runs 90% of the time. So no hard feelings? :p