PDA

View Full Version : 'Heroic' Dungeons

Fouch
09-25-2011, 07:02 PM
With all the work that went into creating the early content, it would be nice to have the option to go back and appreciate it again. I don't particularly like the thought of grinding Sloucho to get 34k exp for 31 (don't get me wrong, it's nicely done, it just gets repetitive quickly). I would like to see the option to go back and play any campaign, that would be tuned to level 30 players for exp and difficulty. This also would allow for more campaigning without it becoming zombie like, and wouldn't require creating additional content.

Thanks!

Nourish
09-25-2011, 07:14 PM
+1 but the only downside is if STS made it harder to get exp in slouch than numa, maybe they want it to take longer. Like if the runs for OL take 5 minutes and you get like 100 exp that's 1200 exp an hour (if my maths right.. I'm pretty sick). In slouch on the other hand, if you only get about 50 exp in 5 minutes that's only 600. See what they did their?

kas3closed
09-25-2011, 07:14 PM
Thats actually not a bad idea.then they would have to create high level versions of those dungeons weapons and so on

Silentarrow
09-25-2011, 07:25 PM
+1 but the only downside is if STS made it harder to get exp in slouch than numa, maybe they want it to take longer. Like if the runs for OL take 5 minutes and you get like 100 exp that's 1200 exp an hour (if my maths right.. I'm pretty sick). In slouch on the other hand, if you only get about 50 exp in 5 minutes that's only 600. See what they did their?

Very true, maybe they can reduce the amount of xp gained at these special dungeons?

Numb
09-25-2011, 08:47 PM
Im not for anything that promotes doing the same thing over and over again.

Imo