PDA

View Full Version : Any player that is ignored on your list cant join you in PVE/PVP

octavos
11-14-2016, 12:16 PM
Ok, so iv'e been running some maps, and i run into the frustration that I'm doing all the work. I have no idea if this can even be implanted...or how much data it could use.

Players running in PVE..or even death match..many players can just be ignored so you don't have to interact with them. It would be nice if they couldn't even join you on a map that you are on or (even me join them by accident- this would be AWESOME). I say this because many just feel that some players are just taking advantage of the system..and have others do all the work.

Im not trying to be anti-social by any means, but if a player is just standing there taking up space..and is on your ignored list..they should be able to accidentally join you in a pug. they are already not doing anything to help the players experiences to be better in any way..and why would i kill baddies for them -_-...JS

thank you :ghost:

resurrected
11-14-2016, 12:41 PM
My friends will get sad hunting scammers/trashtalkers and blockers that are in their ignore in fair pvp rooms [emoji14]

Schnitzel
11-15-2016, 09:28 AM
imagine everyone ignoring/blocking you, wouldn't get into any maps lol

octavos
11-15-2016, 10:15 AM
imagine everyone ignoring/blocking you, wouldn't get into any maps lol

maybe you should be a nicer player ya know :)

Cinder.
11-15-2016, 10:40 PM
Ok, so iv'e been running some maps, and i run into the frustration that I'm doing all the work. I have no idea if this can even be implanted...or how much data it could use.

Players running in PVE..or even death match..many players can just be ignored so you don't have to interact with them. It would be nice if they couldn't even join you on a map that you are on or (even me join them by accident- this would be AWESOME). I say this because many just feel that some players are just taking advantage of the system..and have others do all the work.

Im not trying to be anti-social by any means, but if a player is just standing there taking up space..and is on your ignored list..they should be able to accidentally join you in a pug. they are already not doing anything to help the players experiences to be better in any way..and why would i kill baddies for them -_-...JS

thank you :ghost:

If you are a mage i can probably tell who that other person is

octavos
11-16-2016, 10:28 AM
If you are a mage i can probably tell who that other person is

naww, i dont need to know..if there is one..there will always be another. this "Option" can show players not to scam or feel used...this would show them that no-one would like to play with them :)

Captain critic
11-20-2016, 05:26 PM
sorry i disagree to this one if ur mad at them and they on ur ignore and ur both in pvp theres a chance u can farm them :p but yea if they r just standing there itll be a prob