PDA

View Full Version : Planar pendant vs legendary amulet 61

MrsAnnoying
11-14-2016, 01:55 PM
Planar pendant still best or should i invest in some amulet 61? I'm abit afraid cause it will cost me around 600k in total when i finish and i dont know if it's still useful

MrsAnnoying
11-14-2016, 03:17 PM
Anyone please?

resurrected
11-14-2016, 03:21 PM
Seems like planar pendant still have best mana and HP. With good jewels you won't really lack in damage. That's what i got after comparing my planar pendant ( full forti fury to best pendant 61 that was in auction for tank )

Psychoism
11-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Still the best pendant pp, It has a higher hp that is so useful for us mages :) and the proc of it are so fine, So you don't need to be afraid for, Go make one :)

soon
11-14-2016, 05:26 PM
For rogues, yes. This provides enough health and mana. And rogues have a lot of problems balancing these two attributes. But you lose damage to it.

Ceuidear
11-14-2016, 11:28 PM
I dont think Lvl 61 pendant is good enough to beat PP... i still got better stats with PP & Arc ring.
Using 61 pendant will drastically change my char stats making it weak.
Am Rogue With PP got 5.7K HP(w/ SNS) 6K(w/ Maridos) 2.4K Mana. Only thing that will give me more DMG(+31) & DPS is the Slayer or slaying arc pendant still decreases the HP & mana slightly.
I guess i ll stick around with PP for some more time.
Like others said it depends upon what class u r to know whether PP is still best for u.

MrsAnnoying
11-15-2016, 01:00 AM
Seems like planar pendant still have best mana and HP. With good jewels you won't really lack in damage. That's what i got after comparing my planar pendant ( full forti fury to best pendant 61 that was in auction for tank )

Still the best pendant pp, It has a higher hp that is so useful for us mages :) and the proc of it are so fine, So you don't need to be afraid for, Go make one :)

For rogues, yes. This provides enough health and mana. And rogues have a lot of problems balancing these two attributes. But you lose damage to it.

I dont think Lvl 61 pendant is good enough to beat PP... i still got better stats with PP & Arc ring.
Using 61 pendant will drastically change my char stats making it weak.
Am Rogue With PP got 5.7K HP(w/ SNS) 6K(w/ Maridos) 2.4K Mana. Only thing that will give me more DMG(+31) & DPS is the Slayer or slaying arc pendant still decreases the HP & mana slightly.
I guess i ll stick around with PP for some more time.
Like others said it depends upon what class u r to know whether PP is still best for u.
Thanks guys for answers. I'm rogue. :)

Shackler
11-16-2016, 01:05 AM
Currently its still the best pendant in game. Even arc amulet cant outgear it.

Kingofninjas
11-16-2016, 03:26 AM
It's only better than the arcane amulet if you can put all eye gems in it. I am guessing you cannot because the 600k investment alone has you coming to forums. Without eye gems, you lose too much crit. Better to make a 200-300k investment into a arcane amulet (because you can re sell and 200-300k is an approximate of the depreciation). If you don't have 3m to buy the arcane amulet with, buy a cheap one till you can afford the arcane imo.

Magemagix
11-16-2016, 04:53 AM
If u dont pvp, any ring thats give gud atm of hp, dex, dmg will do. U dont need mana if u pve as u can spam pots.

Bt if u pvp, as a rogue i think pp is better for the hp boost. Ik u lose crit if u dont use arc amulet bt the hp boost of pp is better.

For rogues atm hp, mana, armor is more important than dmg. As one can easily get alot of dmg even frm epic weapon lol.

In order to make arc amulet equal to pp in terms of hp, one needs to slot all noble or higher nature jewels in it.

Sent from the grave using tapatalk

MrsAnnoying
11-16-2016, 05:15 AM
It's only better than the arcane amulet if you can put all eye gems in it. I am guessing you cannot because the 600k investment alone has you coming to forums. Without eye gems, you lose too much crit. Better to make a 200-300k investment into a arcane amulet (because you can re sell and 200-300k is an approximate of the depreciation). If you don't have 3m to buy the arcane amulet with, buy a cheap one till you can afford the arcane imo.

If u dont pvp, any ring thats give gud atm of hp, dex, dmg will do. U dont need mana if u pve as u can spam pots.

Bt if u pvp, as a rogue i think pp is better for the hp boost. Ik u lose crit if u dont use arc amulet bt the hp boost of pp is better.

For rogues atm hp, mana, armor is more important than dmg. As one can easily get alot of dmg even frm epic weapon lol.

In order to make arc amulet equal to pp in terms of hp, one needs to slot all noble or higher nature jewels in it.

Sent from the grave using tapatalk

Thanks for advice!

dvlong
11-16-2016, 04:30 PM
planar pendent is better and u can use it for all classes.

Leprechaun
11-16-2016, 09:07 PM

If low on crit just use precise jewel, what you say is true in the past but now eye gem isnt really important anymore tho

Kingofninjas
11-16-2016, 10:44 PM
If low on crit just use precise jewel, what you say is true in the past but now eye gem isnt really important anymore tho

If you put precise lightning jewels into planar pendant, you lose out on a LOT of damage (currently 1 primary = 2 damage. Precise lightning is about the same cost as noble primary. 3 precise lightning would make you lose out on 24 primary and hence 48 damage just in jewels, ignoring the hp, crit or mana the primary also gives). Eye gems aren't game changers anymore but they still do provide an advantage.