PDA

View Full Version : Could this be implemented??

thekragle
11-14-2016, 04:39 PM
Here is a idea....

Create an option in settings to disable the ability to click on a player while running a map. (You all know what I'm talking about).
Your running a map, the chaos begins and suddenly you accidently click on a player instead of your skill or pot button and you send the infamous 1 letter private message to the player OR send a trade request. I hate that, lol.
You can still click on the players name on the upper left to send a message or invite/trade so having the ability to turn this off would be awesome!

Send a shout out if this bugs you too!

Sxvm
11-14-2016, 04:41 PM
Settings -> Social options -> "Enable player context outside town"

mrm
11-14-2016, 04:53 PM
there is such an option XD

thekragle
11-14-2016, 04:58 PM
Settings -> Social options -> "Enable player context outside town"

That's all I got to say about that.

Sxvm
11-14-2016, 05:04 PM

That's all I got to say about that.

I'm not sure if you understand what i've said in that quote. Maybe test it out and then act like a complete twat next time.

thekragle
11-14-2016, 05:24 PM
I'm not sure if you understand what i've said in that quote. Maybe test it out and then act like a complete twat next time.

Whoa! That was meant as sarcasm and me being completely embarrased bro! I appreciate the info, it worked perfectly. You took my meme totally the wrong way lol.

Sxvm
11-14-2016, 05:26 PM
Whoa! That was meant as sarcasm and me being completely embarrased bro! I appreciate the info, it worked perfectly. You took my meme totally the wrong way lol.

Oh my bad, lol. Sorry about that not in a good mood XD