View Full Version : Balance Tokens for Rank Points

RYYUKK
11-15-2016, 05:17 AM
I been getting fun and boring with endgame map,I got the elite rank while others played the halloween event and still playing those new maps for dialies and trying to help my guildies. .Just yesterday I noticed the modifications devs made to the items tradeables with the balanced tokens
* mythic weapon, armor, helm no longer need the exalted range (which was a bit logical) but it seems exaggerated to lower it until I need the stage 4, only to be LIGHTBEARER!
*To put on sale in stage 4 a bag of 5k points which is absurd but it will also cost only 100 TOKENS

It feel unfair for real farmers who spent time and ankhs and pots farming those maps, just because STS again does offer the easier option to the rich people buying everything.

Trust me ..5k points meant 5hours with awesome party , and 100 tokens cost 250k -300k gold...we spent more than that.

ForgottenWarrior
11-15-2016, 05:27 AM
They were always tradable when expansion beginit is good tho, what if I'm ranking up my war to get mythic for my rogue. Also something to farm and get money, think about players who have alot of gold and plats but no time to play.

Slekki
11-15-2016, 07:55 AM
This was bound to happen as people kept on complaining about the new system beeing to boring and repetitive. I guess most players want to go back to the old days where it was only luck which mattered (recipe in arena lol). You could still run the maps for the pink drops though. Most of it still sells for a decent price :)

Avaree
11-15-2016, 08:01 AM
The text may sound rude but I could not find a better word..
I been getting fun and boring with endgame map,I got the elite rank while others played the halloween event and still playing those new maps for dialies and trying to help my guildies. .Just yesterday I noticed the modifications devs made to the items tradeables with the balanced tokens
* mythic weapon, armor, helm no longer need the exalted range (which was a bit logical) but it seems exaggerated to lower it until I need the stage 4, only to be LIGHTBEARER!
*To put on sale in stage 4 a bag of 5k points which is absurd but it will also cost only 100 TOKENS

It feel unfair for real farmers who spent time and ankhs and pots farming those maps, just because STS again does offer the easier option to the rich people buying everything.

Trust me ..5k points meant 5hours with awesome party , and 100 tokens cost 250k -300k gold...we spent more than that.

One thing you don't take into consideration is, some players can't grind like others for hours upon hours. This is one way to sorta keep this a pick up and play mobile game for those who cannot grind 2+ more hours a day. The players still have to be at lightbearer's rank to use those purchsed points, and the community at stage 4.

There is nothing unfair about your choice in grinding to the rank you are at now. When the community reaches the final stage, teams that have ran together for months even years can play together at the same rank, in the same stage.

Kudos to the dev team for this feature (5k pt for 100 balance tokens) in the twilight expansion :)

Greoatef
11-15-2016, 08:08 AM
i can see that sts has changed a lot of the available things we can spend coins on when we reach stage three now rather than stage four (which should happen in a day or two) ... which is awesome, and THANK YOU so much.
I have been struggling with a full inventory and max coins for over two weeks now, so its good to know i can happily rank up to elite lightbearer and put coins to good use while doing so.

As far as making 5k mob kill points available to buy for 100 coins is concerned i completely agree with this.
You will notice that this is not available until stage FOUR, which will not be available for at least 6 weeks judging by the history of the bar progression.
What this will do is allow other players that do NOT have the many many hours a day to grind 115k mob kill points the chance to rank up at an increased rate later on in the expansion than those forerunner players.
Everyone .... everyone will be able progress through the game, and take on the quest to become exalted rank.
We know the time and dedication required to grind out 115k points, and some will get there first and be able to explore the full expansion before others, but there are many many many players that simply do not have the time.

It is fair that players that do not play so much have a fast track method to rank up to elite lightbearer and enjoy the questline to exalted and all the other benefits.

Those that get there first will of course loot the good stuff earlier, and thus make more gold etc etc etc.

Greoatef
11-15-2016, 08:10 AM
Oh .... Avaree beat me to it lol, was writing at same time?!?!?

ilhanna
11-15-2016, 12:03 PM
Tbh I'm sort of waiting to see Justg's creative editorial on the title.

Carapace
11-15-2016, 12:08 PM
The intent of the 5k Points is to target players with Alts that they would like to see accelerate through the content. The pack is only stashable and not tradeable. It would not be very cost effective to rank yourself up and ignore things like the Mausoleum Access.

As is typical in MMOs, the rate of progression tends to accelerate. While this is visible now, it won't be available until Stage 4 is unlocked. I would be very surprised if the server accomplished Stage 4 in 6 weeks!

Edit: I believe this is supposed to require Lightbeaer Elite to purchase the 5k Rank Points, not Lightbearer

RYYUKK
11-15-2016, 12:12 PM
So players can sit and wait , thats all what they need , till reach stage 4 u would be able to buy coffers and get tokens to buy points, without any run.

Carapace
11-15-2016, 12:19 PM
you also have to have a character that is Lightbearer or higher in order to purchase the points. once Stage 4 opens new players to the Somberholt will not be able to purchase them early - however I do see your point about Lightbearer to Lightbearer Elite. I will talk with the team, this may have been intended to be Lightbearer Elite and not Lightbearer

Greoatef
11-15-2016, 12:29 PM
So players can sit and wait , thats all what they need , till reach stage 4 u would be able to buy coffers and get tokens to buy points, without any run.

lol ..... errrrrrr ... the game is great fun to play so why on earth would you wanna sit doing nothing for 6 weeks (or maybe a lot more he he)

You are missing the point, rank points for a few tokens is LATER is in the stage. It allows EVERYONE to join in the fun @_@

smh

(note to self bronze coffer prob go up in price later on in expansion due to players buying em for coins to trade for rank points) ((extra note to self prob dont tell anyone this)) (((extra extra note to self maybe buy now while everyones dumping coffer with max coins and max inv full of coffers and price is probably quite low))) ((((further extra extra note to self def worth thinkingaboutitandwatchingtoseewhatthemarketdoes)) ))

Carapace
11-15-2016, 12:45 PM
This will be changed to a rank requirement of Lightbearer Elite. We agree that in order to speed up your Alts you still need to run the entire gauntlet to Lightbearer Elite on your own first.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Greoatef
11-15-2016, 12:46 PM
however I do see your point about Lightbearer to Lightbearer Elite. I will talk with the team, this may have been intended to be Lightbearer Elite and not Lightbearer

hmmmmm ... if you raise the requirement from Lightbearer to Lightbearer elite then theres no point to the fast track idea?
Achieving Lightbearer is a lot of grinding ... but getting 115k mob kills is a mighty long path i can tell you as im half way through it.
Most people will struggle to achieve lightbearer elite status without any help, and thus will never get to start the exalted quest and deeper dungeons?

Lets do a little math:
1 run takes 5 minutes (faster slower depends on team)
1 run gives roughly 60 kills
so to get to Disciple its around 900 runs to get to 55k points
So thats roughly 76 hours solid gameplay

So to get from 55k to 115k you need a further 60k points
83 hours gameplay.

Thats a LOT of hours?
And thats without playing any other game content or chatting, trading etc etc etc.
The hardest thing about getting from lightbearer to lightbearer elite is the fact that its 60,000 kills with no break down into smaller goals, and thats a challenge.

Players that only have a few hours to play every day will not be able to experience the fantastic expansion for a very very long time.

Carapace
11-15-2016, 12:55 PM
hmmmmm ... if you raise the requirement from Lightbearer to Lightbearer elite then theres no point to the fast track idea?
Achieving Lightbearer is a lot of grinding ... but getting 115k mob kills is a mighty long path i can tell you as im half way through it.
Most people will struggle to achieve lightbearer elite status without any help, and thus will never get to start the exalted quest and deeper dungeons?

Lets do a little math:
1 run takes 5 minutes (faster slower depends on team)
1 run gives roughly 60 kills
so to get to Disciple its around 900 runs to get to 55k points
So thats roughly 76 hours solid gameplay

So to get from 55k to 115k you need a further 60k points
83 hours gameplay.

Thats a LOT of hours?
And thats without playing any other game content or chatting, trading etc etc etc.
The hardest thing about getting from lightbearer to lightbearer elite is the fact that its 60,000 kills with no break down into smaller goals, and thats a challenge.

Players that only have a few hours to play every day will not be able to experience the fantastic expansion for a very very long time.

The goal is to fast track your other characters, and not the main character.

yubaraj
11-15-2016, 01:15 PM

Thank you for this . I don't have to grind my other character like I am doing on my main. But still I need of gold to buy tokens that's necessary to buy the points.

I am pretty sure it will help everyone as there will be high demand for the coffer and getting one character to the required rank ensure easier ranking up to another alt.

I don't see any harm being points available to buy for another alt.

I hope people will see the advantages.

TheBoon
11-15-2016, 01:49 PM
Ah, no please, make it available for light bearer rank not elite, im already at 45k points and what motivates me now is that, and also im not spending any of my tokens so i can purchase the points pack to fill my needed points for elite light bearer. Tia !

ilhanna
11-15-2016, 03:01 PM
The intent of the 5k Points is to target players with Alts that they would like to see accelerate through the content. The pack is only stashable and not tradeable. It would not be very cost effective to rank yourself up and ignore things like the Mausoleum Access.

As is typical in MMOs, the rate of progression tends to accelerate. While this is visible now, it won't be available until Stage 4 is unlocked. I would be very surprised if the server accomplished Stage 4 in 6 weeks!

Edit: I believe this is supposed to require Lightbeaer Elite to purchase the 5k Rank Points, not Lightbearer

This is great. I've been planning to cap another rogue so I can explore the Luminous Templar avenue as well as the Dark Acolyte I've set my eyes on for my main rogue. This scheme will help my alt get the points she needs.

PS. Any chance of raising the balance token cap?

extrapayah
11-15-2016, 03:17 PM
hmmmmm, as a player who enjoys playing with alts, i could care less about points, because what i want to do first is accessing the content for all my alts, and tbh this buy-able points, aren't helping normal players to enjoy the game content casually, nor does it make players lazy as per the original poster mentioned, since players still need hefty amounts of runs to get the tokens needed, or farm like no tomorrow elsewhere to buy coffers.

if there is a thing that can cause players to become lazy as the poster said, it's the game situation where hoarding old items (e.g. arcane shards) gives more profit than running maps.
although, decent gold drops in new maps and the fact that new farmed gears outperform old gears is countering the effect.

so, imo, rather than a complaint directed to this buy-able points, the original poster should complaint about not getting enough profit after running that much, if that's the actual case.

RYYUKK
11-15-2016, 04:27 PM
This will be changed to a rank requirement of Lightbearer Elite. We agree that in order to speed up your Alts you still need to run the entire gauntlet to Lightbearer Elite on your own first.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Its something, thnx for heard my opinion and real farmers would be happy with that, eventually if there is a reason to run 3rd stage like a great loot again, people will stop being lazy, anyway thnx

Goen
11-15-2016, 04:37 PM
Its something, thnx for heard my opinion and real farmers would be happy with that, eventually if there is a reason to run 3rd stage like a great loot again, people will stop being lazy, anyway thnx
I'm agree with you. I hope with more decent loots (new items maybe) would waking up players from their slumber...

Ninthplague
11-15-2016, 06:06 PM
Lightbearer Elite is 110k points, not 115k. There should also be points converted to tokens since u still gain points after achieving Lightbearer Elite.

RYYUKK
11-15-2016, 10:05 PM
Lightbearer Elite is 110k points, not 115k. There should also be points converted to tokens since u still gain points after achieving Lightbearer Elite.

Not bad idea, but lazy people gonna blame, i just hope a good loot rate and wonderful items, stage 2 failed with both

Hercules
11-16-2016, 09:34 AM
Still I'm waiting the light and dark thief

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 09:47 AM
I think this should be tradable too, the casual players can use a helping hand also. There should be an avenue for the casual player to enjoy the content too. There is no way I'm going to be able to grind myself up to Lightbearer or Elite Lightbearer. I just don't have that kind of time or dedication. I wouldn't mind paying X amount of gold for that privilege. It also helps stimulate the AL economy which imo is a good thing.

Kakashis
11-16-2016, 10:21 AM

I feel as if this kit should be tradable. I want to play the end game maps, but I don't have 76h to grind to each phase. What I do have is plat and gold. It would be very beneficial to those who can afford to grind to sell it to other players who don't have time but still want to play. At this rate, I'll probably not be able to make it to New maps.

Hercules
11-16-2016, 10:40 AM
If the problem is the money then tradable ranks points:

- 5000 rank points (500 plat)
- 10000 rank points (850 plat)
- 15000 rank points (1200 plat)
- 20000 rank points (1700 plat)

Easy hihihi

or maybe the solution in a future can be the Rank points thief: Ranpo that drops bags with ranks points????????

Joke <3

Kakashis
11-16-2016, 11:30 AM
If the problem is the money then tradable ranks points:

- 5000 rank points (500 plat)
- 10000 rank points (850 plat)
- 15000 rank points (1200 plat)
- 20000 rank points (1700 plat)

Easy hihihi

or maybe the solution in a future can be the Rank points thief: Ranpo that drops bags with ranks points????????

Joke <3

There needs to be a system where the casual players don't get left behind. Which is exactly what has happened already xD I grind to cap only to grind again to keep up with the expansion? No thanks.

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 11:37 AM
Exactly, I feel the casual players are being alienated with the current expansion. I have already stopped grinding cuz it's impossible for me to stay relevant with the current expansion. I already have a full time job, I have no desire for a second one...

Fsuryo
11-16-2016, 12:00 PM
No thanks for tradble fast track kit.
I think this content should be the exclusive one. Because this is the new one. Like a glinstone set newly released.
Some of arlorian crying about the time needed to collect all of the tag, or amount of fang, that days.
So why need to complain about the time now?
I dont think all of arlorian should have a great power or deal a great damage like a player who reach the elit light rank. Sorry, seems like p2w.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Greoatef
11-16-2016, 12:13 PM
Exactly, I feel the casual players are being alienated with the current expansion. I have already stopped grinding cuz it's impossible for me to stay relevant with the current expansion. I already have a full time job, I have no desire for a second one...

this is exactly why i suggested the 100 coins for mob kills be available at Lightbearer .... casual players will never reach end game content otherwise?

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 12:29 PM
No thanks for tradble fast track kit.
I think this content should be the exclusive one. Because this is the new one. Like a glinstone set newly released.
Some of arlorian crying about the time needed to collect all of the tag, or amount of fang, that days.
So why need to complain about the time now?
I dont think all of arlorian should have a great power or deal a great damage like a player who reach the elit light rank. Sorry, seems like p2w.

Your points are invalid:

1. Glint set was a cake, since there are many ways for you to obtain the tags and the fangs can be purchased.
2. I'm not asking to be equal to the people who have the time and commitment to run these maps 24/7. What I'm asking for is a way to be able to remain relevant in this expansion. You might consider grinding graveyard 24/7 fun times I consider it "tedious task".
3. I belong to a guild of 450 and only a handful are active at any time of the day. I see this as a warning sign of how people feel about this game.

Why not try to incorporate everyone into the content? I remember this game as a casual mobile MMORG not a hardcore one like the ones I have previous played.

nightmaresmoke
11-16-2016, 12:50 PM
Your points are invalid:

1. Glint set was a cake, since there are many ways for you to obtain the tags and the fangs can be purchased.
2. I'm not asking to be equal to the people who have the time and commitment to run these maps 24/7. What I'm asking for is a way to be able to remain relevant in this expansion. You might consider grinding graveyard 24/7 fun times I consider it "tedious task".
3. I belong to a guild of 450 and only a handful are active at any time of the day. I see this as a warning sign of how people feel about this game.

Why not try to incorporate everyone into the content? I remember this game as a casual mobile MMORG not a hardcore one like the ones I have previous played.
Glint set at the time of release easy? You joking? Lol maybe now yes but at release no way José.

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 12:54 PM
I saw the set after 1 week... obviously the person invested millions

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 12:56 PM
The point is i just wanted to be given a second option to participate in the expansion instead of just grinding away at the graveyard...

RYYUKK
11-16-2016, 01:03 PM
Your points are invalid:

Funny bcuz i can see you almost all day, merching. .
May thats ur point u want keep been lazy and waiting :)

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 01:09 PM
Umm i hardly merch anymore if u see me im just afk at work... I actually like to come back home to a few msg from my few Arlorians.

Besides, I'm advocating for the general casual players base. This expansion does not affect me one bit cuz I already made up my mind. Obviously, if they made it a bit more inclusive I might change my stance. However, as it stands I can't fathom killing another mob in graveyard.

Avaree
11-16-2016, 01:24 PM
I would like to see the requirements to obtain the 5k points be left as is. Atm only 750 players at lightbearers's rank. I don't see how this will slow down the community, due to the fact there are many other things to be purchased at the quartermasters for tokens, e.g.

5 balance bars = 1500 tokens,
Myth weap = 600 tokens
(And thats if you plan on purchasing only one.)
New order belt = 800 tokens
Whew
Not to mention the proofs still needed and badge(s).

Players will have to balance out how to spend their tokens. Besides, if a player chooses to sit on 100k worth of points its not going to matter in the end until the community reaches the final stage.

mrm
11-16-2016, 02:05 PM
in a way i want to say no to tradeable kits in a way yes also
no:This content offers great reward for f2p people who invested there time in to this to buy the new gear to use/sell for millions
yes:Every player should be able to access the content cause not every body has the time to grind grind and grind for points
*fn a of topic random idee wan not make a graveyard maze that if you die in it you lose all your gear xD lol my friend said if we ever made an mmo we should do that sounds great doesn't it:v

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 02:26 PM
in a way i want to say no to tradeable kits in a way yes also
no:This content offers great reward for f2p people who invested there time in to this to buy the new gear to use/sell for millions
yes:Every player should be able to access the content cause not every body has the time to grind grind and grind for points
*fn a of topic random idee wan not make a graveyard maze that if you die in it you lose all your gear xD lol my friend said if we ever made an mmo we should do that sounds great doesn't it:v

I think if they made the kits tradable, it will give the farmers and added incentive to farm harder. I don't see casual players ever competing with a hardcore players. It's like a toyota camry trying to compete with a ferrari. It's just feels there's a feeling of exclusion with this expansion.

Fsuryo
11-16-2016, 02:42 PM
Your points are invalid:

Thanks for feedback.

If you saw glintset a week after they released, i didnt hope to see a player just need 'one day' too buy all those 5k kit point so they can run to the maximum rank.
Orc tags still need time, but tradeble 5k point? Zero time. Just need gold, gold, and gold. Sorry sound rude but, not all of them (non24/7player or playerwithlessguildmember) HAVE enough GOLD.

And i'm so sorry for the guild you belong too, or any guild with less member, or some player who dont have 24/7. The tips is: slow but sure, dont need 24/7, or 5/24, just need constant run. Because i'm doing that. And still at advocate rank. Still having fun, and explore grave or museleum.

Ps: OMG i can enter the 3th floor, lol even im still at advocate rank XD

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 02:53 PM
Thanks for feedback.

If you saw glintset a week after they released, i didnt hope to see a player just need 'one day' too buy all those 5k kit point so they can run to the maximum rank.
Orc tags still need time, but tradeble 5k point? Zero time. Just need gold, gold, and gold. Sorry sound rude but, not all of them (non24/7player or playerwithlessguildmember) HAVE enough GOLD.

And i'm so sorry for the guild you belong too, or any guild with less member, or some player who have 24/7. The tips is: slow but sure, dont need 24/7, or 5/24, just need constant run. Because i'm doing that. And still at disciple rank. Still having fun, and explore grave or museleum.

See, that's the problem you need to constantly run these maps to "keep up". Feels like if i make less than 1k kills and 20 tokens a day I've fallen behind. To a hardcore farmer obviously this is a cake walk but to a casual player it's absolutely daunting.

As I see it, it's a win win situation for everyone if they make these kits tradable. Hardcore farmers can sell kits for GOLD, causal players get to enjoy the expansion.

Fsuryo
11-16-2016, 03:02 PM
See, that's the problem you need to constantly run these maps to "keep up". Feels like if i make less than 1k kills and 20 tokens a day I've fallen behind. To a hardcore farmer obviously this is a cake walk but to a casual player it's absolutely daunting.

As I see it, it's a win win situation for everyone if they make these kits tradable. Hardcore farmers can sell kits for GOLD, causal players get to enjoy the expansion.
Whats wrong with constant time dude? And should i care if i fallen behind to the hardcore player? I dont care btw. Keep straight 1/2 hours a day and more time at weekend ofc, now i stand at advo rank, haha. Go go go :)

Ps: advo rank can enter the 3'th floor, just need badge (forget whats name), price 150 token.

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 03:16 PM
What's wrong with paying gold so i don't have to grind? It's not like i'm getting a free entry to the content. I have zero intentions of running these maps 100000 or 1 mil times. Some people like to grind away some don't, I like to drum to my own beat not to some arbitrary #....

From what i've seen so far or read so far, it's really not that appealing. I'm just curious about it, do i want to grind 16k kills to satisfy my curiosity? HELL NO... I'm asking for another OPTION to enjoy the content, cuz not everyone is built to GRIND AND GRIND...

Fsuryo
11-16-2016, 04:19 PM
What's wrong with paying gold so i don't have to grind? It's not like i'm getting a free entry to the content. I have zero intentions of running these maps 100000 or 1 mil times. Some people like to grind away some don't, I like to drum to my own beat not to some arbitrary #....

From what i've seen so far or read so far, it's really not that appealing. I'm just curious about it, do i want to grind 16k kills to satisfy my curiosity? HELL NO... I'm asking for another OPTION to enjoy the content, cuz not everyone is built to GRIND AND GRIND...
You sounds fell hurted [emoji22] [emoji22]

Sorry dude.[emoji22] [emoji22]

I dont like p2p people, and that method, merch, hoarder and etc >>>>>>>>>> who TAKE control the economy, and get MORE BENEFIT and PROFIT than the farmer. So goodluck with your money, dude.

I stand here for non tradeble 5k kit point order rank. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Melthyz
11-16-2016, 04:23 PM
I'm not hurt at all bro, u are not that important nor is AL that important. I'm just here to voice my concerns. What you farmers fail to realized is we the hoarders/merchers/real $$$ control everything. You can grind till your hands fall off and you will forever remain behind. Sorry to introduce to real economics....

Fsuryo
11-16-2016, 05:03 PM
I hope sts can make vanity with fallen hand someday, love the idea. Thankyou [emoji7] [emoji8]

Carapace
11-16-2016, 06:49 PM
We may look at ways to help everyone speed up later down the road, but for now the intent is to allow players that get to the end game rank help their alts out.

Good feedback in this thread guys!

Yes
11-16-2016, 11:39 PM
Remove that maps.. and problem done.. xD

RYYUKK
11-17-2016, 03:14 AM
We may look at ways to help everyone speed up later down the road, but for now the intent is to allow players that get to the end game rank help their alts out.

Good feedback in this thread guys!

Useless and lazy people can keep merching and wait till real farmers start selling :)

Greoatef
11-17-2016, 06:49 AM
Its a really long road to elite lightbearer and exalted thats for sure, but i think its really well balanced now stage three has been tweeked and is open.
It doesnt take too much grinding to obtain enough coins and rank up enough to be able to access the later levels of the mausoleum ... so my advice is to forget a little about ranking up beyond what is required to get into mausoleum 3/4, and focus on getting coins to open mausoleum fully.
You will find (at least im finding having run mossy 3/4 last night) that the later levels give increased amount of tokens and better loot. Last night i ran mossy 1/2/3/4 for three hours and completed all daily quests, which was not possible before in that time. Boss and mini boss drop more coins and completing quests give you more coins.
It was a lot of fun exploring the new levels, finding new boss, increased mini boss spawn ... and the treasure rooms are awesome?!?!?!

So dont worry about ranking up too far for now .... i gave up counting mob kill points after 60k as it was too daunting?!?!? now i just run the maps for the pure fun of it, and let those mob kill points quietly take care of themselves.

Im pretty sure that later down the line those players that dont have time to play more than a few hours a day will have events like double tokens, or double mini boss, or balanced coins for mob kill points, etc etc etc, later on in the game in order to rank up faster and open up more levels of game play. We all know that sts spring events on us to help all players of AL reach end game and experience the whole world of AL.

Take a moment to put yourselves in sts shoes ..... the game developers, designers etc etc etc have created a huge expansion more complicated than any other expansion so far. They have worked very hard in order to PREDICT how the game develops and unfolds for us. Its a PREDICTION however and very very hard to know exactly how it unfolds for us players until they actually SEE how we all get on. Once they can see where we are all at, then they adjust the game and goals accordingly. An example of this is changing what can be purchased for tokens at what stage in game, ie we can buy balanced bars etc etc etc. Stage three was altered once sts could see what was actually happen. And booooom ... the max coin issue is addressed and solved.

So ... relax and enjoy i say.

Oh, and please please please stop referring to players as "lazy" .... this is not the case, its just some have less time to play the game than others, they are not lazy in any way or form?
I am confident that everyone will be able to play the full expansion in time .... and those that have less time to play will have many opportunities to rank up faster and easier as the expansion progresses. It will just happen a little later thats all :)

apologies for essay lol .......

Melthyz
11-17-2016, 07:11 AM
Useless and lazy people can keep merching and wait till real farmers start selling :)
Bro, just cuz u r bad at merching dun h8... keep dat farm up... I'll throw u a few coins down da road...[emoji13]

Melthyz
11-17-2016, 07:13 AM
Cara already said they might consider something down the road. Guess I'll just wait a bit... #worksmarternotharder

RYYUKK
11-17-2016, 01:03 PM
Cara already said they might consider something down the road. Guess I'll just wait a bit... #worksmarternotharder

Sorry i dont need 3 alts for merch, and i dont even merch all day like useless people does, thats ur way, i dont really care, wait forever ;)

Melthyz
11-17-2016, 01:05 PM
Sorry i dont need 3 alts for merch, and i dont even merch all day like useless people does, thats ur way, i dont really care, wait forever ;)
Bro, if u salty n jelly just let it out, its okay. Want me to buy u a pink to feel better???
Need a hug? I can do that too...

Bro if u want to be "USEFUL" and contribute to society... GET A JOB!!!

resurrected
11-17-2016, 01:08 PM
Bro, if u salty n jelly just let it out, its okay. Want me to buy u a pink to feel better???

Maybe egg ? [emoji14]

RYYUKK
11-17-2016, 01:48 PM

Bro if u want to be "USEFUL" and contribute to society... GET A JOB!!!

Glad i have a job :) and enough gold and energy to avoid be useless ;)

Melthyz
11-17-2016, 02:02 PM
Glad i have a job :) and enough gold and energy to avoid be useless ;)

I'm proud bro, keep dat farm up, sell me that symia egg for 500k. I can use some added gold to my pile...

#worksmarternotharder

PS: I'll have a double cheese burger to go, tks again bro...

mrm
11-17-2016, 02:44 PM
Imo merchers are oky who els are u gone sell the takes 2weeks to sell this item to they help teh economy plus if there where none the markets would flood with items and u will always see someone listing and arcane ring1 g cheaper then you ;) so gg plus if your a good seller to them they can sell you other stuf cheap to what you nee just saying

leoakre
11-18-2016, 04:22 PM
I think if they made the kits tradable, it will give the farmers and added incentive to farm harder. I don't see casual players ever competing with a hardcore players. It's like a toyota camry trying to compete with a ferrari. It's just feels there's a feeling of exclusion with this expansion.

I'm a Ferrari xD

Weeeeeee!!!! I love you Melthy !!!

:)

leoakre
11-18-2016, 04:41 PM

I agree with this except for one thing.... those players who actually farmed their points through hard work, long hours, true grit, and many many deaths by over-powered curse mages ...

By the way, maybe those steroidal curse mages could get a tiny nerf sometime soon so that one curse cannot effectually kill an entire party! It's a wee bit overdone when by the time you read the warning that you have been cursed, you've already revived and rejoined the action. Maybe that's partly lag, but then again maybe it's part of a huge joke on us being played by Sts...

... those hardcore players should have the rights to some exclusivity when it comes to the rewards afforded each rank, especially the ranks of Elite Lightbearer and above.

Allow the casual player and new players to keep up with the new content but hard work and dedication should reap the appropriate rewards, and reflect all the gruelling effort put into earning points the old fashioned way!!

Let everyone participate yes, but set apart those who earned their keep!!

xD

Melthyz
11-18-2016, 04:57 PM
I agree with this except for one thing.... those players who actually farmed their points through hard work, long hours, true grit, and many many deaths by over-powered curse mages ...

By the way, maybe those steroidal curse mages could get a tiny nerf sometime soon so that one curse cannot effectually kill an entire party! It's a wee bit overdone when by the time you read the warning that you have been cursed, you've already revived and rejoined the action. Maybe that's partly lag, but then again maybe it's part of a huge joke on us being played by Sts...

... those hardcore players should have the rights to some exclusivity when it comes to the rewards afforded each rank, especially the ranks of Elite Lightbearer and above.

Allow the casual player and new players to keep up with the new content but hard work and dedication should reap the appropriate rewards, and reflect all the gruelling effort put into earning points the old fashioned way!!

Let everyone participate yes, but set apart those who earned their keep!!

xD

I agreed with 95% of what you're saying. However, even if they fast track these contents thru tradable kits. First, god knows how much these kits will cost (gold). Second, I'm not going to magically become a hardcore farmer just cuz of some added content. I might participate in it a bit more, but by no means will i be slaving away at it 24/7. Lastly, the hardcore farmers will still be able to maintain a substantial lead in terms of loots due to time invested.

As it stands, only graveyard and mauo 1 & 2 is only available to the casual players. Just speaking on my own behalf, I've totally given up... I can't stand making anymore graveyard runs. I'll wait/hope for the day when it opens up to the rest of us.

PS: I've already heard gripes about running mauo 1-4, 40 mins runs... nty. I'll spend that time merching, probably make 100x more than the farmer anyway...

leoakre
11-19-2016, 03:09 PM
40 minute runs @@

Melthyz
11-19-2016, 03:13 PM
40 minute runs @@
Im just going by wat i read from a previous post. Obviously some of us or more liked by the OPs lol... :)

kinzmet
11-19-2016, 04:52 PM
I'm ok with the grinding as long as it is an event, but make it an expansion content? Its exhausting. Its just a casual player point of view, in one time I was a hardcore farmer too.
If the next expansion will be like this one, I dont think I can keep up anymore :(

RYYUKK
11-20-2016, 01:00 PM
Lazy comunity !
Beg for free , beg for easier , beg for lowest ways
Game mean play it , if u wont then dont play..quit as many players did and come back for the next expantion

resurrected
11-20-2016, 01:02 PM
Lazy comunity !
Beg for free , beg for easier , beg for lowest ways
Game mean play it , if u wont then dont play..quit as many players did and come back for the next expantion
Some people have real life.

RYYUKK
11-20-2016, 01:06 PM
Some people have real life.

oh i forgot om a toy! Dude thats the most Stupid excuse
I have a life, job , study and girlfriend
And i hace time out to burn playing, u cant handle? Its ok focus in your life, I had to quit 1 year for my study, i dont regret, i never blamed because i missed everything about underhull etc
I wish u cool stuff in your life but if u cant play as well, dont blame , play and enjoy!

Thats Stupid like blaming because people S1 has more cool stuff that 6th season players!

resurrected
11-20-2016, 01:10 PM
oh i forgot om a toy! Dude thats the most Stupid excuse
I have a life, job , study and girlfriend
And i hace time out to burn playing, u cant handle? Its ok focus in your life, I had to quit 1 year for my study, i dont regret, i never blamed because i missed everything about underhull etc
I wish u cool stuff in your life but if u cant play as well, dont blame , play and enjoy!

Thats Stupid like blaming because people S1 has more cool stuff that 6th season players!

Hmm that's not stupid excuse but that's real excuse. People want still enjoy game but they don't have time to play always. Quitting game while i enjoy it although i don't have much time to play? No thanks.
I don't blame anyone, do you see i blame anyone in forum because i can't play often as before? No i don't so i don't really understand what's your point.
Btw there's also no reason to begin rude.

Fyrce
11-20-2016, 03:25 PM
I haven't gotten to Maus 3&4 yet, but I got to Maus 1&2 last night and it was great fun. Only died once.

Also running graveyard, most runs I did not die at all. Mostly let the warriors or mages take care of those curse guys but I also use Breeze aa and I've seen those curse mages banished or Arcane deary'd. Also I noticed that quite a few times I survived the curse, so it's possible. I do always have ankhs available just in case. A few times, I finished graveyard with just me (rogue) and either a mage or warrior, so it doesn't take a fully capable party to run graveyard without (too many) deaths.

I am getting rank and tokens much slower than everyone else I see and slower than I anticipated, but oh well, life happens. When I get a few hours to play, the points seem to stack up pretty quickly. Tokens take a bit longer but now I have more dailies, so I think it will be a tiny bit faster as one advances.

I think I really like the random dungeons because I have yet to be bored by the runs. In previous zones, I am almost bored before I even start. So far I have not found that to be the case with the graveyard and I am hoping to enjoy the mausoleum as well. I am also noticing fewer people complaining about boredom and fewer (no?) posts about that at all.

Good job, devs!

For the people with less time, I would say do that I did, WHEN I could even play at all, which is to just set a goal. My initial goal when I could barely play for an hour was just 500 pts a day and I concentrated more on getting to the boss in my runs, rather than just killing mobs. I eventually discovered I could easily do 800 pts a day and I suspect it will get easier as people get better at the zone and get better equips. Yes, for Lightbearer Elite, it might seem a very long haul. However, as long as I am getting some points, I am advancing. Yesterday, I actually did 2k points fairly fast so I am hopeful I can increase my points/tokens goal per day.

Anyways, I would say run the zone and see how it goes.

leoakre
11-25-2016, 09:51 PM
Personally, idk what everybody complains about because sts practically hands new players, and old players alike, all the new gear and pets needed to play marginally, if not extremely well, in this game. Yes there are many quest lines to finish but all these players complaining about not being able to play the game well have not one clue of how it was to play back in the early seasons. We had NO LEPRECHAUN AMULET back then, so when some random player pms me about how it's just so hard to make gold without a leprechaun, I just laugh a little to myself. Geez!!! Players complaining they can't farm because of no luck ammy... well hell, not only did we NOT have a luck ammy back in the first few seasons; we also did not have luck pets nor any luck locations giving us extra boosts in our gold making adventures. Same goes with leveling up characters!! With all the 'experience' quests available to players, plus all the XP pets and, now weapon enhancements, I can see not one reason in the world why players should complain about leveling a toon, or farming on a toon! I mean...Geez...sts has even provided players with jewel elixers and now conversion recipes along with special 'Shatter a noble' recipe and even more special recipes to skip certain steps in crafting our jewels for upgrading to better jewels!!

I mean, what the hell?!! Get off your little toon duffs chatting in towns, stretch out your playing fingers, and put a wee bit of effort into some real farming for a change!! Too many people these days want everything dropped right into their laps!! Pft!!!

When you put some actual effort into this game, you get some great rewards! For heaven's sake, sts even provided all players with special events recently... to farm the new houses and furnishings, another event to farm all the great pet eggs anyone could need, and another special event just to ensure players get their chance to acquire the Antignome gear they need for the Banish quest line (got to say that damn portal truly is a myth tho) !!

Anyway, my point is if you play then you can succeed. It just requires a little effort as pretty much everything else has already been provided for, and very fairly I might add, by sts and the devs themselves.

So, stop acting like you guys don't have even a 'chance' in this game as a new or recent players as you guys (generally speaking and not pointing any one player out) because y'all have been provided one hell of a 'bigger' chance than those of us who started in the early seasons.

I say ... Good job sts... but take the blankies and pacies away now please, make players put some effort into the game!!!

Thanks,
Msleo

P.s. I will say, 'Give us back our KM3 crate farming though, many players (new & old) rely on crate farming as a way of making gold during events.

leoakre
11-26-2016, 06:27 PM
My parties don't farm deaths, we farm loot xD

stricker20000
11-27-2016, 08:48 AM
I wish maus 5-6 look different than maus 3-4 I rather nott like the colour and layout of the mops! The mob density also increases from 2 to 4!Fun to pull a lot and get full pt to die!
Wait till you reach maus 3 and 4! Then I'll make sure you die a lot! xd, leo pt me to farm some good 100-200 deaths too pls!

I will have to say no to this, I still remember how lucrative locks were when they only dropped in maus 3 and 4. Just like the antignome event they had botched up with glitched mines were locks were dropping and that's why twilight locks dropped so much in price or decently geared people would have found it easy to make money from running maus 1-2, the reason they change this was because it gets tiresome to run km3 for 2-3 seasons for lock farming(also bots(hi cusigma!) can farm mines easily, nott that it stops them at maps like mausoleum! Twilight lock drop chances should be a different drop table from regular items at new content maps!), since they fetch a steady income.

I've nott run any m1, and rarely a map of m2(more often or nott I've run m2), my experience in m3-4 has made me an avid fan of the maps, because of how fun the maps are! It makes a nott giddy with happiness to think it can banish mobs at last in mausoleum #_#

IDK how many runs you did in mauso/grave but I killed hundreds of bosses and the crste drop rate there is just a joke. So if you want crates as mauso-specific loot then sts has to increase drop rate there because atm it's as if crates wouldn't be a part of the new expansion. Further more it's a real joke that you get a normal crate from mauso 4 boss if you r that lucky and get the crate once out of 100bosses.. just saying. BTW when locks were specific to somberholt mauso 3/4 wasn't even up@@

Banish in mauso 3-4? You need like 10 rotting flesh procs to banish 5 mobs there.

stricker20000
11-27-2016, 10:53 AM
I wish maus 5-6 look different than maus 3-4 I rather nott like the colour and layout of the mops! The mob density also increases from 2 to 4!Fun to pull a lot and get full pt to die!
Wait till you reach maus 3 and 4! Then I'll make sure you die a lot! xd, leo pt me to farm some good 100-200 deaths too pls!

I will have to say no to this, I still remember how lucrative locks were when they only dropped in maus 3 and 4. Just like the antignome event they had botched up with glitched mines were locks were dropping and that's why twilight locks dropped so much in price or decently geared people would have found it easy to make money from running maus 1-2, the reason they change this was because it gets tiresome to run km3 for 2-3 seasons for lock farming(also bots(hi cusigma!) can farm mines easily, nott that it stops them at maps like mausoleum! Twilight lock drop chances should be a different drop table from regular items at new content maps!), since they fetch a steady income.

I've nott run any m1, and rarely a map of m2(more often or nott I've run m2), my experience in m3-4 has made me an avid fan of the maps, because of how fun the maps are! It makes a nott giddy with happiness to think it can banish mobs at last in mausoleum #_#

Was referring to the part where you said that it WAS lucrative. First of all mauso 3 and 4 didnt exist that time and further more it was nearly impossible to loot those. Agreeing on second bold sentence tho.

Melthyz
11-27-2016, 01:51 PM
U guys go farm Mau 1-1000, I'll go farm ur pockets, 1 bil hrs saved... thanks in advance.

RYYUKK
11-27-2016, 02:27 PM
U guys go farm Mau 1-1000, I'll go farm ur pockets, 1 bil hrs saved... thanks in advance.

Gz, keep the thread about tokens and mauso maps, if u want , create a new thread talking how awesome u are merching and standing hours in expedition ;)

Melthyz
11-27-2016, 02:31 PM
Gz, keep the thread about tokens and mauso maps, if u want , create a new thread talking how awesome u are merching and standing hours in expedition ;)
Keep it less jelly about me plz all da <3 u giving me is unnecessary. I appreciate it bro... btw is my burger rdy???

RYYUKK
11-27-2016, 02:41 PM
Keep it less jelly about me plz all da <3 u giving me is unnecessary. I appreciate it bro... btw is my burger rdy???

Trash player, no wonder why u cant deal a runs and need stand over expedition :)

Melthyz
11-27-2016, 02:54 PM
Trash player, no wonder why u cant deal a runs and need stand over expedition :)
Bro u seem frustrated, 5 ankhs run must be expensive. How many hrs u been farming??? Still cant catch up to me? Me sorry bro very very sorry. Me give u tips to relieve stress n frustrations... cold shower bro... me therapist recommend... very good for u.

Bro, us merch thank u for hard work. Stay strong bro!!!

leoakre
11-28-2016, 07:26 PM
Oh for goodness sakes!!

Can't you two measure em, zip up, and move on ?!

>.<