PDA

View Full Version : killing somerholt mobs does not give pve kill points

Greoatef
11-15-2016, 08:55 AM
As the title says, several guildies and myself have noticed that even though as we rank up and kill mobs in somberholt, our pve kill count does not seem to be increasing much? Or maybe its 10 kills in somberholt is 1 pve kill?

Im not particularly bothered, just interested .... Although many guild requirement is a certain amount of pve kills in order to join ... and if you are a new player to the game focusing on the new expansion you could easily hit Somberholt Elite Lightbearer rank and only have about 20k pve kills xD

yeet
11-15-2016, 09:23 AM
Maybe you just didnt give the last hit

Greoatef
11-15-2016, 10:15 AM
Maybe you just didnt give the last hit

well maybe so ... and as warrior class thats likely ... but surely in 80,000 mob kill points i took out more than 10k pve kills?!?!?

Irg
11-15-2016, 10:45 AM
You can try, if its with in ur level zone
every mob that died from your hit 100%will give you 1pve kill

ilhanna
11-15-2016, 10:56 AM
I went to Graveyard to check if maybe the skeletons that crawl out of the ground or from niches on the wall aren't counted even though they give rank point. But they do add up to my pve kill so it's not that.

Irg
11-15-2016, 11:00 AM
Use all skill when they about to die to get the kill!!
Altho people will hate u tho

Zaocajede
11-15-2016, 11:10 AM
Do you use mythic aegis? Maybe the kills by proc doesn't count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greoatef
11-15-2016, 11:12 AM
maybe its just my gameplay in new maps as a warrior then .... i do tend to be focused on pulls and taunts, letting magma proc aegis 46 to deal out damage to all mobs and run with haste set so my actual damage is very very low. Im actually not hitting much specifically, more overall. Plus my guildies dps is way over mine, often almost as much as four times my damage, so they are probably taking the mobs out.
Was just wondering if it was a bug or not, and if anyone else had noticed?!?!?

Greoatef
11-15-2016, 11:14 AM
Do you use mythic aegis? Maybe the kills by proc doesn't count

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah .... could well be this .... if i get time i will test it thank you

Mdy
11-15-2016, 11:31 AM
Kills from 46 aegis' proc should count. Try to solo the map first using ghost party and check whether it counts or not.
As stated by others, it is likely you're not landing the final hit.

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Rakuuun
11-15-2016, 12:05 PM
yeah you better improve ur last hit and dont forget to deny the creeps

Greoatef
11-15-2016, 12:17 PM
Yeah, ok so i just tested it ...... solo map and purely killed mobs with aegis proc alone and i get 100% pve kills ... didnt hit them once with sword xD
So its all fine ... warrior class low dps just means we aint getting the kills in somberholt. Specifically those of us running with op players that have twice the dps us warrior class have lol

Bluesparky
11-15-2016, 12:27 PM
Its same with me..I use speed set+flame staff almost 400-550dmg difference to 61 staff....I try to pull more mob and control crowd by using clock .fb full mastery ..ice..so my team cleans them fast. I get few pve kills as i have low DMG with flame staff.

Bruzm
11-15-2016, 05:38 PM
Dot have enough post to create my own thread... But devs I have a serious question that's driving me nuts.. I cannot get the new daily quest I the chancel of light... No I did not complete it yesterday either I cannot find any explaination other than a glitch of some sort please get back to me as I'm a dedicated player and this is bothering me.

Ginnygog
11-15-2016, 06:38 PM
Same thing happens with me sometimes

Sxvm
11-15-2016, 07:16 PM
Dot have enough post to create my own thread... But devs I have a serious question that's driving me nuts.. I cannot get the new daily quest I the chancel of light... No I did not complete it yesterday either I cannot find any explaination other than a glitch of some sort please get back to me as I'm a dedicated player and this is bothering me.

It could be still in your quest box from yesterday.

Fsuryo
11-15-2016, 10:09 PM
We need pve kills :)

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk