PDA

View Full Version : To craft new mythic belt need arcane shard ? Why ???

Goen
11-15-2016, 02:44 PM
Arcane shard needed to craft a mythic item ? In the arcane shard info written "A concentration of arcane energy. Used to craft arcane power" but now it needed to craft non arcane item, a bit weird for me. What you think ?

resurrected
11-15-2016, 02:46 PM
Be thankful it's not fossil [emoji14]

Archerios
11-15-2016, 03:27 PM
Should be drag bar instead.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

Goen
11-15-2016, 04:19 PM
Be thankful it's not fossil [emoji14]

My point is there's contradiction between the arcane shard info and now used to crafting mythic item. Main concept of arcane shard made for crafting arcane items like arcane ring and arcane pendant.

Should be drag bar instead.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTEW using Tapatalk

I think its more acceptable but since some people said many booter in tindirin maps that will open chance for cheater to operate again.

I think balanced bar more suitable coz will be available already when stage 3 open and no booter can exploit it coz of the random maps, thanks to dev

resurrected
11-15-2016, 04:33 PM
My point is there's contradiction between the arcane shard info and now used to crafting mythic item. Main concept of arcane shard made for crafting arcane items like arcane ring and arcane pendant.

I think its more acceptable but since some people said many booter there that will open chance cheater to operate again.

I think balance bar more suitable coz will be available already when stage 3 open.
I know lol. Just wrote it for abit of laugh [emoji14]

Ginnygog
11-15-2016, 06:26 PM
Elondrian sash is just as good even once the new mythic belt is upgraded

Goen
11-15-2016, 09:40 PM
Elondrian sash is just as good even once the new mythic belt is upgraded
Upgraded new belt a bit better than elondrian's

Fsuryo
11-15-2016, 10:01 PM

I hope they need drag bar too, since the price of shard rocketing.

But if you'r stating about arcane equipment need an arcane ingredient, you should realize arc ring need both, mythic and arcane (bar + shard).

+1 for changing the recipe for upgrade myth belt with using myth ingredient like bar or etc.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Goen
11-15-2016, 11:00 PM
I hope they need drag bar too, since the price of shard rocketing.

But if you'r stating about arcane equipment need an arcane ingredient, you should realize arc ring need both, mythic and arcane (bar + shard).

+1 for changing the recipe for upgrade myth belt with using myth ingredient like bar or etc.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk
Yea I know bar also needed to craft arc ring. My approach is arcane ingredient needed to craft lower class item than arcane, mythic item in this case. For the arcane ring, bar needed to craft higher class that normal for upgrading an item.
As the title said, my focus on this thread is arcane shard for crafting lower class item mythic, not match with the arcane shard's info itself.

Terminhater
11-15-2016, 11:42 PM
Hey STS,

Why not give options when crafting. For example need arcane shard OR planar ingot. This way those hoarders cannot dictate the market price of the shard. Also it can make planar tombs relevant again.

Shimada
11-16-2016, 04:01 AM
Lol at that. Arcane shard - a concentration of arcane energy and then used as a recipe to craft "mythic belt"? Just wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terminhater
11-17-2016, 05:11 AM
If I was a dev, I would have Dragonite bar/Planar Ingot to craft mythic items. Both these items can be farmed if need be.

The market influencers are having a field day with the arcane shard as a must element in crafting items.

Dear STS,

Do you guys remember when Nekro was first introduced and its main crafting element was Singe. Lo and Behold Singe price escalated to 40 million - above and beyond the reach of average game players. Due to the uproar you guys saw sense and removed Singe as a craft element for Nekro.

Crafting something to create something is fun, but having it out-priced by the rich and infamous and beyond the reach of majority game players is not fun. It's no secret that we do have market influencers in the game, one or two have admitted playing the players on this forum in the past. Please look into the economics of this process.

Thank you,

The hater of boney curse mages.

Grump
11-19-2016, 08:59 AM
lol, the shard saga continues....I have a feeling some people are even having shard dreams right now.