PDA

View Full Version : suggestion>lock collected awaken stats

Irg
11-15-2016, 03:33 PM
I blive many people like me also experience this:
They got a very good awakening on their weap but they have to abandoned it bec other stats sux
So here is my suggestion, have a lock button beside each awaken stats
You can click it to lock the awakening so next awaken egm wont change the selected stats
But each locked stats will incress the amount needed for the next awakening, for example
"●"means locked "○"not locked
● _______________________ ● __________________ ●
○ _______________________ ● __________________ ●
○ _______________________ ○ __________________ ●
○________________________ ○ __________________ ○
2gem needed _________ 4gem needed ________ 8gem needed
I think thats fair enough right?

intizamfamily888
11-15-2016, 03:34 PM
It would be even fair if each lock would cost 10-20 gems xD

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Irg
11-15-2016, 04:18 PM
20might be a bit too much, considering each is like 13k+- so i think max of 8should be fine
Btw tittle should be "lock selected awaken stats"

Suentous PO
11-15-2016, 04:22 PM
we asked for some way to lock one awaken as soon as they announced this feature and were shot down.
I didnt like that answer at first but now can see why they wont. Much like when they dropped the gold loot from arena because it brought too much gold into the game, can you imagine all the 400% gold loot weapons screwing the economy?

Irg
11-15-2016, 04:46 PM
we asked for some way to lock one awaken as soon as they announced this feature and were shot down.
I didnt like that answer at first but now can see why they wont. Much like when they dropped the gold loot from arena because it brought too much gold into the game, can you imagine all the 400% gold loot weapons screwing the economy?

But you gota pay like 10m to awaken it, its fair
But atleast people can have chance for some really good awakening

bibeolli
11-15-2016, 05:38 PM
I cant imagine all party using 400% gold.. Maybe reduced elite awakening kit to 3 plat only, not lock collected awaken stat

bibeolli
11-15-2016, 05:51 PM
And can you imagine using op weapon, new maps feels like normal tindirin or even like shuyal maps?

Irg
11-15-2016, 06:28 PM
And can you imagine using op weapon, new maps feels like normal tindirin or even like shuyal maps?

Its true we will have chance to be stronger, but few hunderd more hp wont make that much different in those map lol

Suentous PO
11-15-2016, 08:29 PM
But you gota pay like 10m to awaken it, its fair
But atleast people can have chance for some really good awakening

I think I get you, like no one person would break the economy by spending mils to make a op weapon, but it wouldent take one person to cause a problem, it would be a few thousands who spend a bit more and suddenly there are thousands of 200% loot weapons flooding cash into the system causing inflation.
Another thing to concider is that op weapons are likely to stay in the game longer causing more of an issue for the forseable future.

If inflation isn't your worry imagine many people get inflated stats from this (way more than current) and now devs start compensating for this by making increasingly more powerful mobs. Now you HAVE to have an op weapon to compete in pve and pvp. The fact that it's expensive to do benefits the rich not the average player.

I realize this sounds paranoid, I'm giving extreme examples but I do think I see why the devs immediately said "no".

Irg
11-15-2016, 11:34 PM
Thats why the more stats locked you will need to pay more awakening gem
So if you want to make 4all 100%gold loot, it will cost you 8times(or even more due to only 1slot will change stats not all)
More gold to be use,

Snoobcat
11-16-2016, 01:48 AM
Thats why the more stats locked you will need to pay more awakening gem
So if you want to make 4all 100%gold loot, it will cost you 8times(or even more due to only 1slot will change stats not all)
More gold to be use,
You're only thinking about the short term effect. In the long term, there would be dozens of those op gold weapon in the market. Imagine how much gold a single 400% gold loot weapon capable to generate in the new maps if people are running it even for just 1 hour. Then there are those few people with a happy life running the maps 24/7. This will cause a heavy inflation. Sts would have no choice but to nerf the gold drops in the new maps like they did with arena, again. Now people without 400% gold loot weapon running the map will only lose gold the more they farm because of the decreased gold drops.

ForgottenWarrior
11-16-2016, 01:53 AM
It can't be implemented in simple words, awakening offers great stats what other gems don't, if it is implemented we can see many weapons with 3% all stats x4, 10 all stats x4 on thinks, 20% luck, 40% moment speed, 48 str, 48 Dex, 48 int etc.

Fsuryo
11-16-2016, 08:24 AM
Its true we will have chance to be stronger, but few hunderd more hp wont make that much different in those map lol
"more hp"????
Who talk about hp?
You can imagine your weapon with maximum % awaken?

Oh maybe, you want got 400% gold loot..
Oh no no no..

Maybe hmm.. 5%+5%+5%+5% luck awakened weapon?

Gun with 2,5%+2,5%+2,5%+2,5% crit?

Or maybe

Dagger or sword with 4.0+4.0+4.0+4.0 damage?

Nice dude.

Sent from my LT26ii using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
11-16-2016, 01:13 PM
I love idea to lock each slot seperately,many of my peeps have said the same thing.However having to spend greater amounts of tokens per reroll is a great turnoff.

Ardbeg
11-16-2016, 07:27 PM
This would bring down the chance to have an exceptional good awakening on all 3 slots several magnitudes. This is not as good as you might think: It would be not a freak chance to get a great awakening anymore, and therefore would create the necessity to compete. Think again, can you live with the occasional op player and have the chance to be op yourself or win big, or doo you really want to move it into the common area, making a big investment necessary for each weapon? Sts profits either way.

Leprechaun
11-16-2016, 08:17 PM
Nope, it wouldnt be fun to reawaken anymore and will hit hard on the economy