PDA

View Full Version : suggestion regarding guild halls, and the cs/ah

skavenger216
09-25-2011, 10:10 PM
I would like to see what everyone thinks of having a cs terminal in the guild hall. Also, it would be cool if we could set it so that you can give discounts to your fellow guildies. Maybe make it something you can set on a per item basis, by percentage? There's that one terminal free corner in the gh, just empty and desolate, and I swear, when the guild hall is empty, on a quiet night, sometimes you can hear it crying "put a cs terminal on me... Please!". Please, STS, make the corner shut up! Lol.......

Sorry, got carried away on this post, was gonna delete some of it but, eh, its funny I guess.

so yeah, feedback, what do you guys think.

Deathpunch
09-25-2011, 10:20 PM
+1 on this idea. I like it lots.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Ellyidol
09-25-2011, 10:22 PM
+1 on the CS idea. That's the only reason I stay out of the guildhall anyway, to check CS.

The downsides I see, if it's in the guildhall, is the loss of experience on the 'market place', eg. players who can't or don't want to pay CS fees, better deals outside of CS, stuff like that.

Also the database stuff if ever it's an issue.

But other than that I'd love to have a CS in the hall.

Nightarcher
09-25-2011, 10:51 PM
I'd really like to see more things in the Guild Hall overall. Virtual checkers/chess anyone? :P

Raulur
09-26-2011, 01:42 AM
Good idea. Don't know about the discount thing, but a terminal shouldn't be too hard.

JaytB
09-26-2011, 02:58 AM
+1

I know I read this suggestion somewhere already, but I definitely would like to see this. Would be so nice to have a quiet place to do all your sales :)

kateku
09-26-2011, 05:33 AM
I agree. Should include a few things to it so that all will gather there and make it more fun.

Btw, is there any shortcut ways to go to gh? Like one button and you there?

Dont want to go to base then walk all the way to gh.

octavos
09-26-2011, 10:48 AM
+1 I would like more incentive in the guild halls....as sam has stated.....they definitely want to do more with guild....maybe an upgrade option :) tear 4 O.O

TANKKAAR
09-26-2011, 11:01 AM
I do like the concept but to expand on what Elly said, besides losing the market place feel I think that it would add a level of reclusiveness to the game... Yes, some may never want to come out and say hi look around ect. but I have alot of merchant friends that belong to other guilds and if we didn't have to all congregate in one location we wouldn't be able to give each other deals, expand our network of IG relationships and in turn pass those deals along to our guild members/friends and more. I think for convenience sake it's a great idea but that it would have a lot larger of an effect on IG play then you think.

+1 for convenience :)

Deathpunch
09-26-2011, 03:28 PM
I do like the concept but to expand on what Elly said, besides losing the market place feel I think that it would add a level of reclusiveness to the game... Yes, some may never want to come out and say hi look around ect. but I have alot of merchant friends that belong to other guilds and if we didn't have to all congregate in one location we wouldn't be able to give each other deals, expand our network of IG relationships and in turn pass those deals along to our guild members/friends and more. I think for convenience sake it's a great idea but that it would have a lot larger of an effect on IG play then you think.

+1 for convenience :)

Well, I see your point, but just because there is a cs terminal in the gh does not mean you need to use it. If the social aspect of being a merchant is important to you, as it seems that it is, the main terminal will still be there. I'm sure that the big merchants won't stay hidden in their guildhall all day long.

Plus, you won't have that one person standing right in the middle of the terminal panel that causes you to open up their stat screen instead of the cs. I hate that with a passion. :D

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Cahaun
10-01-2011, 11:59 PM
I say brilliant! Need checkers though! Maybe guild sparring with guns. :p

Yareli
10-09-2011, 12:05 AM
Never thought of this, awesome idea i hope it happens :p Was looking for a thread that said something about putting a button that takes you straight to guild hall ha

Fac3bon3s
10-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Guild halls could include duals. That way informed players could teach others how to use classes better as well as practice for PVP sessions.

javier995
10-09-2011, 01:03 AM
or maybe make that cs terminal's auctions available only to your guild? like you can have it so you can sell stuff to your guildees like you said. i love the idea just adding to it^_^. so what you guys think about my addition to his idea?